- Skilled IT Professional with proven success in maintaining multiple e - projects & experience in implementing high performance user interfaces and web applications.
- Worked extensively on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes and Pseudo elements.
- Experience with ReactJS, Angular 2.0 along with testing frameworks like Jasmine, Chai, Mocha
- Experience in using the latest approaches, including MVC, MVVM
- Experience in AngularJS for building apps and declarative templates with data-binding, created some custom directives in the application.
- Strong experience with jQuery, jQuery plugins, Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete, AJAX, and JSON objects.
- Experienced with implementing distinctive features of Bootstrap this includes responsive web design.
- Documented and resolved the cross-browser issues in browsers chrome, Firefox, Opera and safari
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp and Bower modules of NodeJS.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Edit Plus, WebStorm, Sublime text, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual and IntelliJ
- Experience in UX design and is responsible to combine creative and usability viewpoints.
- Created many rich and highly interactive responsive web site and UI components with ReactJS
- Pleasant experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Experience in designing and developing User Experiences for Web Applications using Web Authoring tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Flash.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development.
- Self-starter in learning recent technology, effective communication, collaboration, organizational and interpersonal skills & team building skills.
- Experience in all stages of testing namely Functional testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing.
Languages: C++, Java
Framework: AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, BackboneJS, ReactJS
Debugging Tools: Safari Web inspectors, Chrome, IE Developer Toolbar
IDE & Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime Text.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Database: SQL, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, UNIX
Version Controls: SVN, GIT
Confidential, Everett, wA
- Used Interactive data binding, filters and animation events using AngularJS.
- Converted an existing Angular application to Angular 2.
- Initially used Angular 2 CLI but later switched to Angular 2 Quick Start.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree
- Created reusable components using the Angular 2 and Typescript.
- Developed web app by using Angular2, by writing components, services, routing, HTTP.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives and APIs in AngularJS & NodeJS such as filters, root scope, child scope, modal, template, state etc.
- Created scaffold project with Angular 2 and Typescript.
- Worked on Angular 2 by consuming Restful web services & Used Angular 2 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side
- Wrote test cases, created specs, page objects and undergone End-to-End testing for whole application using Protractor for AngularJS on Node-JS command line
- Written unit-testing test coverage for AngularJS applications using Karma-Jasmine.
- Performed end-to-end testing for angular JS applications using protractor
- Grunt tasks include GIT automation in dev environment.
- Designed and development of Web pages using HTML and CSS including Ajax controls.
Confidential, tampa, fl
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matched requirements.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Developed HTML, CSS pages from the mockups and involved in UI review with UI Architect and Business units.
- Created Responsive Web Design using CSS Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Rendered HTML elements using ReactJS for virtual DOM using JSX, components, Redux
- Developed responsive SPA using ReactJS in conjunction with CSS3, HTML5 and Bootstrap
- Created dynamic views and templates using Ember.js.
- Developed automatic update tool using React JS with Redux
- Development experience using open source frameworks core Java, struts2, and Hibernate
- Used ReactJS UI to build components library, including Tree, Slide View, Table Grid.
- Performed the debugging of the applications using chrome developer tool, firebug, IE debugger.
- Client Side code were written in ReactJS /jQuery and Server Side Code were developed using MVC.
- Reduced the code logic using Ember.js components reusable controls.
- Used Paper elements and CSS3 for creating custom styles.
- Worked with Iron elements for AJAX call.
- Used Gulp for Client Side application tasks like minifying, running Unit Test Cases.
- Used NodeJS for NPM install and Grunt run
- Involved in writing the Unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma
Confidential, battle creek, mi
- Attend Daily standup meetings (Scrum), Estimation meetings and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for each story card in a sprint
- Developed User Interface for the project using HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- Used AngularJS to implement rich functionality in various pages: Form validation, CRUD, grid, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced directives, authentication, server-side proxy, unit tests, cloud integration, slide pages, users switch etc.
- Experience using AngularJS directives like ng-class, ng-if, ng-show, ng-hide amongst others.
- Worked on performing client side form validations by writing AngularJS custom directives.
- Used Dependency Injection from AngularJS factory and services.
- Worked with REST services, which includes building a proper request using NodeJS and consuming the API response using AngularJS.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Cross browser testing in Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox on Mac OS Windows.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using jQuery, AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Developed the user interactive web applications and Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) using with the help of Adobe Dreamweaver CSS.
- Used AngularJS services like $root Scope, $modal, $location, $filter and injected them into controller.
- Worked on Browser Compatibility and tested each web application on popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
- Worked on developing CSS3 Media Queries to make the application compatible with tablets (Landscape and Portrait), desktops and mobile phones. Worked on developing CSS3 Media Queries to make the application compatible with tablets (Landscape and Portrait), desktops and mobile phones
- Done bug fixing and maintenance of code, which includes feature requests.
- Used Angular JS Framework to develop applications.
- Used routing schemes to develop single page applications (SPAs) using AngularJS route
- Responsible for creating the screens with table less design following W3C standards.
Environment: HTML, CSS, SASS, Java Script, AngularJS, jQuery, Jasmine, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, AJAX, JSON, SVN, Firebug, Bootstrap.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Participated in the design review of the application to come up with UI and provide best possible recommendations for the application from UI standpoint.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML, CSS by utilizing the mockups that were created by design team.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Used AJAX and JSON to request data from server and get all the information of warehouse status to be shown on the front-end side.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Written CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen.
- Created user-friendly and well organized UI's using HTML, and CSS.
- Exposed to SDLC and waterfall model structure of product development.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal portals.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure to be able to define text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics
- Interacted with users at various levels through Weekly demos to ensure continuous feedback and meet user requirements.
- Create/design/modify new and existing database schemas for client projects.
- Fixed bugs in the production and carried out Unit Testing for the developed functionalities.
- As part of testing, prepared effective Test Scripts for each of the developed functionality.