- Having 8+ years of extensive experience in User Interface Design and User Experience Design using innovative web technologies for building web applications.
- Proficient in handling response data from RESTful web services using XML, JSON and jQuery to update UI.
- Used Node.Js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.).
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, D3.js, Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator , Adobe Photoshop .
- Experience with Web 2.0 User Interfaces ; W3C standards and specifications, and user-centered design principles.
- Developing UX design and clickable prototypes with front end development utilizing Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3 .
- Hands on experience in Designing and Developing Single Page Applications using AngularJS, Ext JS and Backbone.js and work with other UI technologies such jQuery , Bootstrap and HTML .
- Familiar in writing Custom Directives in AngularJS , making use of Modules and Filters objects per the application requirement.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 2.0.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation.
- Hands on experience in developing business processes and system solutions utilizing prototype development, system development, and deployment.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience in developing applications using Angular.js, Bootstrap.js like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box, and Button etc.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable, and cross-browser code.
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version, and Platform Independence.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Knowledge in UI Architecture design using Angular2 components. Thorough understanding of core concepts like Ng Modules, Services, Dependency Injection, and decorators.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions .
- Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects oriented programming, and Agile methodologies.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in a team.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, XHTML, XML, AJAX, JSON, CSS, CSS, UI Concept Modelling/Wire Framing, Bootstrap.js, Backbone.js, React.js, Angular.js, Node.js, D3.js, Redux JS, Angular 2.0
Methodologies: Agile, UML, SCRUM, Test Driven Development.
IDE s: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2.
Version Controls: SVN, GIT, CVS.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP, Unix, Linux.
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.0, Tomcat 5.5/6.0, WebSphere 4.0/5.0/6.1
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
MS Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Power Point.
- Created pages for Login using Single Sign-on, main page containing favorites and page for continuous integration configuration.
- Worked with CSS3 and bootstrap to create Responsive Web Designs for multiple departments/pages.
- Mainly responsible for developing Restful API using spring framework. Developed different controllers that return the response both in JSON and XML based on the request type.
- Created animation effects during the data load, waiting for the Ajax response using jQuery.
- Interact with other developers and end users to design and implement new features throughout the framework.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, Web Service call and JSON.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Used media queries for various break points to develop responsive web page.
- Developed front end web applications using SASS.
- Build REST Api for Address verification and CRUD of AddressBook in Node.js
- Migrated CareFirst’s My Account Java stack pages into React.js stack
- Have developed Address Book, Redux widgets, reducer
- Designed user-friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using jQuery.
- Used jQuery-Ajax plug-in to get the data in JSON format and display on HTML page.
- Integrated D3.js reporting component for statistical information display.
- Involved in integrating jQuery UI plugins for rich web use interface like Autocomplete boxes, dialog boxes and menus.
- Used GIT for version control and handled unit testing using Protractor, Jasmine and Karma.
Environment: Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Jira, Ext.js, React JS, Node JS, Redux JS, Express JS, Core Java, Jasmine, Services, Grunt, Sublime Text, Oracle 11g, Adobe Flex, GitHub, Google Developer tool, Firebug
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement Gathering, Design and Analysis and code development.
- Created prototype before development based on static and approved design documents and wireframes.
- Developed AngularJS Directives to extend the grammar of the web through reusable HTML elements, attributes, and classes.
- Extensively used Angular components like Calendar, Grid, Select, and Uploader etc.
- Developed AngularJS services for reusable functionality.
- Generated responsive data tables using with Bootstrap grid system.
- Used Bootstrap Grid System and CSS3 Media Queries to develop single responsive application with good user experience in all platforms like desktop's tablet's and mobile phone's.
- Developed custom bootstrap with brand appropriate styles, colors, animations, and font icons.
- We setup the development environment using Node.js, npm, Grunt, Bower, Git.
- Used Karma for unit testing and Protractor for end to end testing.
- Developed base Http service on top of AngularJS HTTP service to communicate backend web services
- Used JQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface, and Forms.
- User experience design encompasses traditional human-computer interaction (HCI) design, and extends it by addressing all aspects of a product or service as perceived by users.
- Used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create their statistical concepts.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis, and Code development.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics, and multimedia’s.
- Utilized various jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Actively involved in using AngularJS (MVC), HTML5 to enable client side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the AngularJS validation CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using AngularJS and jQuery.
- Implement jQuery plug in to navigate to different section of the page of the application using DOM elements.
- Developed a Utility function to increase the reusability of the code in different palaces.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using AngularJS (MVC), JSON and HTML.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Developing, enhancing, and supporting new and existing Java/J2EE applications.
- Implemented design patterns like singleton, DAO of CORE JAVA in developing applications.
- Involved in the design and implementation of the architecture for the project using OOAD, UML design patterns.
- Developed Action class and Action Form for business logic with support of spring framework and Presentation tier.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Used DROOLS as an engine framework
- Designed and developed JSP Pages using Struts Frame work and Tag libraries.
- Created Hibernate configuration files, Struts Application context file.
- Involved in developing Action Servlets classes and Action classes.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with frameworks like Spring MVC, Web Flow, architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed different JQUERY component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Migrated legacy J2EE alert services to a Spring-Hibernate based application.
- Installation of Jboss EAP and Activemq in DEV, TST and PRD environments.
- Configuring Jboss EAP with required data sources
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in using Apache Tomcat Server for deploying and testing the code.
- Create MySQL procedures and fine tune database queries.
- Involved in implementing Spring MVC Framework
- Implemented design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Template, and DAO.
- Communicate with Business Users and facilitate them with required data.