- Over all 7+ years of extensive experience in IT industry in various ITSM frameworks and Java/J2EE enterprise application development and administration.
- Experience in all the SDLC phases including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Intranet/Internet enterprise applications and ITIL using ServiceNow platforms.
- Expertise with creation and configuration of ServiceNow Applications, Modules, Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Actions.
- Strong hands on experience in ServiceNow with Service Catalog Requests, Incident Management, Knowledge Management, Configuration Management, Problem Management, ServiceNow Administration and Change Management.
- Expertise on creation of workflows for Service Catalog items in Service - Now.
- Hands on Experience in ITAM asset management modules and how the information flow between ITAM and SAM in the Service Now.
- Expertise in Design and configure ITSM and customizing the applications using Java script, AJAX, HTML and DHTML in Service Now.
- Strong experience in customizing the form design and form layout for various on the ITIL Process Configuration like Incident, Problem management in Service Now.
- ServiceNow Integration Experience:
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of ITSM frameworks.
- Extensive experience of integrating ServiceNow with third party tools and implementation of SOAP and REST API.
- Excellent Knowledge on AWS Cloud Watch integration with Service Now.
- Experience in handling tables on CMDB and also had a profound knowledge and experience on DISCOVERY & SERVICEWATCH.
- Developed script on server side and client side for BUSSINES RULES, UI POLICIES, UI ACTIONS, and UI MACROS CLIENT SCRIPTS.
- Incident Management where issues of high critical Infrastructure and Applications in production environment where facilitated with escalations, outage communications, and bridge calls management targeting restoration of services the sooner.
- Proficient working experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, cursor, ref cursor, DB Triggers, table partition, Performance Tuning, SQL*Loader, and Indexes.
- Experience in various software development practices Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Efficient in client management skills, presentation skills, operational metrics, time management, analytical, great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with Multi-disciplinary teams, exhibiting teamwork skills and multi task and great deal of self-motivation and self-confidence.
ITSM Tools: ServiceNow, ITSM Suite.
Tools: Remedy ARS, Help Desk, Change Management, Asset Management
Remedy Tools: Mid-Tier, Migrator, Import, AR Suite
Cloud Services: EC2, S3, ELB, Autoscaling, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Filesystem, RDS, DMS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route 53, Cloudwatch, Cloud trail, IAM, SNS.
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, J2EE.
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic
Operating Systems: UNIX/LINUX, Mac-OS, Windows 7/8/10.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services and Data Reports
Development Tools: Visual Studio2010/2013
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle 10g
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project 2013
Data Warehousing Tools: MySQL, SQL Management Studio
Design Tools: Visual paradigm, Visio.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Development of Service catalog, which includes creating new catalog items, designing workflow and execution plans.
- Discussing the business requirements with clients and documenting them into process requests.
- A Service Now expert with experience on implementing end-to-end Service Catalog, Incident Management, Configuration Management (ITCM) & Asset Management (ITAM), Change Management and Release Management with Knowledge of Content management.
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now.
- Involved in cloning activities like raising the request for cloning and excluding some tables to not come under cloning.
- Worked on CMDB from the scratch.
- Worked on DISCOVERY and set up mid servers and check for the connectivity, Became an expert in troubleshooting Discovery tool.
- Creating the UI pages to use them in catalog items, Implemented-using UI scripts.
- Writing script includes invoking them in reference qualifiers or variable scripting.
- Integrating Service catalog module with "Net cool" monitoring tool using Web Services and fixing the issues, which come up while the tolls are getting interacted. Created many scripts which includes Business rules (server side code) and also modified OOB.
- Worked with process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within Service-Now.
- Created various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Assist in the import of configuration and asset data.
- Implementation, customization and configuration of different Service Manager Modules like Change Request, ESS, Service Desk, Service Catalog, Problem and SLM.
- Working on Report, dashboard designing.
- Defined SLA, OLA and Contract for the customer.
- Configured SLA workflow for the advance SLA configuration.
- Developed automated mappings to schedule the load of flat files on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Involved in testing Service-Now form and reports for correct mapping of the objects and data correctness.
- Prepared documentation for requirements, design, installation and unit testing and system integration of Service-Now.
- Trained all the users of the reports on using Info View and exporting reports to various formats.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the report portal which provides user access to scheduled reports and report parameters.
- Provided user training, guidance and instructions for information retrieval from Oracle databases.
- Worked in production support for all the Service-Now and report related issues.
- Involved in basic SOAP message creation and Web service implementation. • Implemented Social IT and Chat Application for the end user support.
Environment: Service-Now Berlin, Business Objects XI R2, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005, UNIX.Confidential, Portsmouth, NH
- Working with client and functional requirements within Service Now.
- Assisting client implementing the MSP (Managed Service Provider) instance for Service-Now and domain separation for Service-Now Instances.
- Facilitating rollout of new applications and modules.
- Design and implement new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, and Access Lists etc.
- Service Catalog and Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
- Designing the Content Management System for Varian system, which involved layout, CSS and service catalog work.
- Created various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- The service we also provide to clients is a semi-managed service for administering their Service desks that has been implemented. This includes various administration tasks within Service desk software.
- Created Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions.
- Designed many email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications.
- Worked with windows team, network team and Asset team in order to check for the data collected through discovery is accurate.
- Written script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts.
- Imported many ci's using import set tables.
- Created data sources and loaded the Service-Now tables with different data formats.
- Created transform maps both automatic field mapping and scripting.
- Also worked on Asset Management and loaded the data into it.
- Integrated Fire eye tool with Service-Now using Email integration i.e. inbound actions scripting.
- Worked on the integration of Service Now with Siebel, integrated Service Catalog and Incident module.
- Used JMS integration to fulfill this requirement, worked on Scheduled Jobs and Mid Server Script Includes to fulfill the requirements.
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis: Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Redesigned pages to improve application design and UI to attract the customers by taking inputs from senior management.
- Defined the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Illustrator.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Developed complete Business tier with Session beans.
- Used Web services (SOAP), Restful for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming common XML format into internal XML format.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with MongoDB, Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Designed and developed application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Clearcase for version controlling and JUnit for unit testing.
- Perform deployment of application on WebLogic6.0.
System Administrator (Linux)
- Managing UNIX Infrastructure and EMC storage involving maintenance of the servers and troubleshooting problems in the environment.
- Installing operating systems Solaris, Linux and HP according to business requirements.
- Planning and implementing the configuration changes to the servers adhering with ITIL change management process.
- Trouble shooting the issues ranging from Solaris, Linux and SAN environments.
- Managing configuration of VERITAS Volume Manager and VERITAS Cluster.
- Worked on cron log in Linux servers for managing the logs of the web servers.
- Maintained and executed build scripts by coordinating with development and QA teams.
- Worked on different VMware products like VMware workstation, GSX/VMware server, VMware player, and VMware Converter and ESX server 3.X.
- Responsible in doing build and deploying on different environments simultaneously.
- Deployed the EAR and WAR archives into Web logic and Apache Servers.
- Monitor progression of releases and keep them on track for delivery on planned release date.
- Submit request for implementation to various groups who participate in release.
- Assemble Release Kit and complete all paperwork, including implementation/back out plans.
- Established end-to-end software development process using shell on top of BO, including automated builds of Rhapsody models.
Environment: Sun Solaris 2.6/7, SUN Ultra Enterprise 6000/450, SUN Ultra 10/5/2/1, Windows NT 4.0, RHEL 3.x.