- 3 years of object - oriented programming knowledge and experience on Web Technologies using C# .Net.
- Experience in Analyzing, Development and Maintaining .Net based web applications.
- Proficient in designing, coding, integrating, and testing software (SDLC) implementations using C# .Net and webservices using Amazon S3.
- Expertise in developing applications using .Net, Entity Frameworks, MSSQL, MVC Architecture, WCF, AJAX, HTML and CSS.
- Worked on Mobile Application platform like Apple’s iOS using Objective C.
- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain and deploying applications on IIS.
- Worked on SQL Server to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Views.
- Strong and exceptional skills in creating Web forms and GUI using .NET and implemented Web Services.
- Efficiently used Data Readers and Datasets in ADO.NET to retrieve, display edit and update the database.
- Experience in developing report generation using SSRS Reporting.
Database: SQL, TSQL, MySQL
Technologies: ASP.Net, C#, C, C++, Java, Entity Frame work, Web Services
Methodologies: Client/Server Architecture, Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design patterns.
Tools: SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio, Eclipse, SQL Developer, MS Office.
Mobile Application Development: Apple iOS Objective C
Web/Application Servers: IIS.
Operating Systems: Windows Variants
Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5, .Net Framework 4.6, MVC
Subversions: Bitbucket, TortoiseSVN.
- Developed using open-source UMBRACO and .NET.
- Researched on the implementation of search functionality in UMBRACO.
- Umbraco has an inbuilt XSLT search but this is a complex search because it need to into the document and search the word. This is based on the value of threshold passed to the word through code behind in the user controls.
Environment: .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.Net, UMBRACO, xslt.
- Developed application using ASP.net MVC framework, JQuery.
- During runtime, we collect the entered values through JQuery into the controller and generate the labels.
- Used itextsharp for writing into the generated pdf.
Environment: .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.Net, MVC Framework, JQuery, Ajax.
- Developed application using ASP.NET 4.5 Server Controls, User Controls and Master Pages, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for consistency.
- Used LINQ for ORM operations and joins for retrieving and insertion of data into database tables.
- Implemented JQuery AJAX library to call Web API to populate and utilize JQuery UI auto complete to call action method in aspx page to implement auto complete.
- Implemented reports using RDLC reports.
- Designed data base for the application and implemented views on it.
Associate .Net Developer
- Created a module for Tax Declarations which include a five-page form.
- Used My SQL database to store the details of Employees. LINQ Queries to update the data.