- Around years of strong experience in developing professional mobile and web applications which includes front - end designing and hand coding with solid proficiency in usability, web and client / server applications using HTML5, CSS3, Java script, AngularJS/Angular 2, JQuery, React JS, Ajax, Bootstrap, Node JS, Ext JS, JSON, XHTML and XML.
- Extensive experience in Mean Stack (Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS).
- Developed web applications and Restful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django and PHP
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Used EcmaScript for client-side scripting and used for writing server applications using Node.js.
- Built out a new product line in EcmaScript using React, Redux and Rails.
- Functioned as a Java Developer on tools like SoapUI, RAD 8.0 and RSA 8.X.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 2.0
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Extensive experience in writing JUnit test cases using selenium Web driver and experience in implementing data driven and keyword driven frameworks.
- Experience in building isomorphic applications using React.js and Redux with GraphQL on server side.
- Experience in d3.js for creating responsive graphs and bar charts for web pages
- Designed icon fonts and SVG files from scratch for developers to use HONORS
- Advanced level skills in using Web Services technologies like UDDI, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience with Require JS, Ext JS, Backbone JS, Knockout JS and Underscore JS.
- Skilled in working with software tools like Dreamweaver and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Proficient in using higher-level style syntaxes, LESS and SASS for advanced CSS features.
- Experienced with Gulp/Grunt task runner to manage projects and npm package manager to install dependencies in a project such as JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Experience in creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch.
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD), CI/CD and Simple Design Concepts.
- Highly Exposed to various databases like My SQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Postgresql.
- Hands on experience using the version controls SVN, GIT and used JIRA for project management.
- Worked on AWS for continuous integration of files to the UI and worked for the backend development using Node.js and Mongo DB.
- Involved in unit Integration, bug fixing, Design Reviews, and Code Walk through Client interaction and team support.
- Extensive use of Node JS, Express JS, and Mongo DB along with Mongoose.JS to create server side applications.
- Good Understanding in creating Restful Services with SPRING MVC Framework and using HIBERNATE.
- Experience in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Participate in Agile delivery teams, conduct application analysis, development and modification, and provided design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications.
- Possess excellent communication and Problem Solving skills and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Experience working with a wide range of applications in all phases. Known for ability to multi-task and work on different applications at the same time.
Version Control: SVN, GIT,CVS
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis.
IDE & Tools: Eclipse3.X,RSA/RAD (IBM), PyCharm,(STS), Sublime Text, Visual Studio.
Automation Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Browserify, Webpack.
Database: MySQL, Pl/SQL (Oracle),MongoDB, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
Web/Application Server: IBM WebSphere, Tomcat 7.0/6.0 / 5.0, Jboss, BEA Web logic.
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Jest.
Adobe Applications: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, IllustratorOperating System: Windows MAC OS, UNIX.
Confidential, DETRIOT, MICHGAN
FULL STACK UI Developer
- Developed scalable applications using the MEAN (Mongo-DB + Express.JS + Angular.JS + Node.JS) stack.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant using AngularJS, ReactJS.
- Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using React with Redux Architecture.
- Used AngularJS for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services.
- Converted entire codebase to use modern EcmaScript modules, originally 250+ modules using common JS and Webpack.
- Developed a complex single page application using Angular 2/ 4+ and Typescript.
- Used Angular 2 Boilerplate Arrow Functions to make code constructs easier to read.
- Used Underscore.JS to route different endpoints, made services Restful and used to manipulate data in MySQL.
- Used CircleCI and Git for continuous integration and delivery.
- Involved in writing unit tests for the angular JS code using Mocha and Chai and written Jest cases for React code.
- Used Angular 2 seed project for architecture and followed various principles as per Angular 2 Style Guide.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Interacted with Java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems
- Designed UI patterns, UX patterns, GUI designs, page illustrations, and user conceptual designs, templates and banners using Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Illustrator CS5.
- Utilized Kendo UI Angular 2 components to implement complex UI models.
- Designed and developed Node.js Application using Single Page Application Architecture.
- Integrated with the back-end code (JSP) using JQUERY, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Used NodeJS, npm and Webpack to translate and combine all necessary JS, JSX, SASS and CSS.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Written application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AngularJS, JSON and XML.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Used Typescript to develop applications with Angular JS and Node JS.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node.js (socket.io based on socket technology, Express JS framework).
- Experience in package manager of NPM and bower for projects and set grunt tasks under Node.js environment. .
- Involved in complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Integrated the front-end UI to the back end using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Mongoose in developing Node.js and MongoDB applications.
- Handled all cross browser issues and made the web sites compatible with IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Netscape browsers.
- Designed and developed PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python MySQL connector and MySQL DB package.
- Used Grunt, Gulp and Webpack as task runners and orchestrators for the build process.
- Leverage AWS cloud based technologies allowing for centralized and remote data access.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Built applications for scale using Angular JS, ReactJS and Redux.
- Worked with backend programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity
- Implemented JQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface.
- Involved in client side tooling and testing & development with Require JS, Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5, and ReactJS.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MongoDB, Express.JS, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Used Typescript to develop applications with Angular JS and used Grunt-ts to automatically compile Typescript.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with JQuery, Spring MVC.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Made the Node.js EXPRESS Server consolidated with Socket.io to construct MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, so as to give broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Developed unit test, site pages and assist implementation of client web site.
- Created and Implemented Restful Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non Java applications
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux.
- Worked on AWS.
- Configure and monitor numerous MongoDB and NoSQL instances. MongoDB Schema Design using DB Ref, Manual Ref, Embedded Data Model Design.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Used the Node.js and AngularJS MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Used Ajax, JSON with JQuery for request data and response processing. Developed programs to port the XML data to database to make the website XML driven.
- Created the Angular.js app using Grunt, Bower and used Angular UI for component model.
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and then implemented them using HTML and Java script.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and maintain the version control using GIT.
- Widely used Optimization technique in existing code.
- Understanding entities and their attributes for defining classes, attributes properties and functions.
- Participated to gather and document client needs to the granularity and worked towards prototyping the same.
- Development on Web application using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3
- Implemented a multi-tier architectural approach - UI Layer, Application Layer, Domain (Service) and Entity (DAO) layer.
- Used AngularJS, JSX, React.js and Node.js.
- Developed server side REST web services and called them from Angular controllers.
- Used RAD for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying Web services, portals, and Java EE application.
- Implemented responsive web design using media queries and bootstrap.
- Worked on mobile environment. Good experience in Hybrid Operations using Ionic & Angular framework, Mobile Angular UI, Cordova and JQuery mobile.
- Integrated Bootstrap CSS with SASS pre-processor.
- Created Single-Page applications using ReactJS for view in an MVC framework
- Used AngularJS for developing lightweight single page web applications and to achieve Synchronization.
- Used data tables, a table plugin for JQuery, to display the data in tables along with pagination.
- Designed the UX to quickly show working interactive web apps using user data that can then be adjusted, deleted and/or enhanced with new elements.
- Leverages knowledge of W3C standards, classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture and cross-browser development techniques
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Migration of Java stack into Node.js stack
- Developed stored procedures, SQL, Triggers, Schemas, Tables, Synonyms and Views in Oracle.
- Used npm organizations to manage and monitor access to both new and pre-existing public and private packages through the use of teams.
- Worked on Draggable, Droppable and Resizable JQuery interactions.
- Used Bootstrap to show and hide classes for different and grid classes to create RWD.
Front End Developer
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs following client branding standards.
- Involved in complete Agile/SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Involved to create different cross browser compatible user interactive web pages, using HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Worked with HTML, CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Extensively worked in defect maintenance of Front End issues.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Worked closely with other senior developers, product managers, system architects, and the QA team to deliver optimal designs and software to meet and exceed expectations following MVC architecture, under the Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Contribute to the design direction of our product set.
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic; participate in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and other business-development working.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Leading technical projects with a focus on quality and improving the user experience.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.
- Involved in developing a new tool using java servlets in Eclipse. This would help me out in creating all the respective options wherein we can connect from one functionality to another functionality that is inter servlet calls.
- The functionalities of this tool involved adding, deleting, updating, bulk updating and bulk deleting of the users. All of these functionalities have been done using java servlets.
- Involved in the designing of Java Server Pages required for the application.
- Involved in the unit testing of the application.
- Develop web pages with functionalities like login, register, forget password, Email, Filters using Java Script, JQuery and HTML.
- Test Cross Browser compatibility.
- Fetch data using AJAX.
- Implementing the business logic required for the application.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries
- Developed the code according to the functional specifications, detailed design, and coding and efficiency standards. Execute the unit test cases
- Developed Ant builds script and ant task classes to clean compile, copy, run, and doc, deploy, jar, war and ear files, and develop web services.