- Quick to learn. Team player. Highly organized and responsible. Excellent communication skills. Decisive troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge and skills building in CSS3, Ruby, C#, Visual Basic, Java, Pascal, and REDIS.
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
- Extensive work with Python (Django) as lead developer for web based asset management and inventory quoting system powering iOS and Windows 8.1 mobile apps.
Confidential, Richland, MI
- Responsible for the creation and execution of an IT Department, including (but not limited to) policies, procedures, documentation, and tech support.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of company websites and databases.
Clever Custom Design / Independent Contractor
Confidential, Kalamazoo, MI
- Small business server and network administration, backup protocols, domain management, general IT, troubleshooting of many business systems.
- Fulfilled role of IT Project Manager and developer for local property management company for 2 years. Outlined, organized, managed and worked on custom web based development solutions as head of small team. Extensive work with TransUnion Net Access API.
- Extensive Mobile/Web Application Development for Android and iOS with Adobe Cordova and other libraries with a focus on the backend, developing APIs.