- 8.5 years of extensive retail industry experience in creating architecture, design, development & support of Enterprise applications using Oracle ATG Commerce / ATG CSC and Java/J2EE.
- Worked with multiple clients like Kohl’s, Walmart, JCPenney, AT&T, Lexus Nexus, Tesco etc. on developing & maintaining solutions using different technology stacks & providing OmniChannel experience for Web, IPAD, Mobile etc.
- Experience on RDMS & Non Relational DataBases like Oracle, MYSQL, MongoDB.
- Strong expertise in Production Environment Architecture & Maintenance not limited to deployments, log analysis & root cause analysis for L2 and L3 Production Support.
- Experience with Application Servers and Web Servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat, Jetty, Jboss, Maven.
- Extensive experience in using various design patterns in the development of n - Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Good knowledge in development of Web-Services as Service Providers and Consumers using HTTP/XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, REST, SOAP, WSDL.
- Extensive knowledge in Internet/Web application Analysis, Design, Multi-tier application Design, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and system development.
- Good experience in process like AGILE methodologies.
- Extensive experience in different IDE’s like Net Beans, Eclipse - Indigo/Galileo & Helios.
- Experienced in writing High-level & Low Level design documents, High Level Use case, and Technical specifications.
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
- Effective communication skills with clients, end-users, technical teams, co-workers and professional management teams.
- Experience executing various project assignments in different teams including business modeling and analysis, framework, development and production support.
- Ability to Learn different Technologies Quickly & Provide Client Oriented Solutions.
Oracle ATG Web: Commerce 11.1, ATG 10X, ATG 9X, Java 1.8, Java 1.X, CSC, BCC
Web Services/ API: REST, SOAP, XML, JSON
Production Monitoring Tools: Splunk, NetDiagnostics, OpinionLab, Omniture, BlueTriangle, AkamaiDatabase: Oracle RDMS, MYSQL, MongoDB
Application & Web Servers: Tomcat, Weblogic, Jboss, Jetty, Apache Maven
Defect, Incident & Project Management: JIRA, ServiceNow, HP QC, Webstar, ResultSpace
Version & Deployment Control: Git, Jenkins, SVN
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, SpringToolSuite, Atom
Software Engineer / Devops Engineer
- Working As a Production Engineer having below responsibilities: -
- Working in a dynamic & agile Kohls Environment giving L2 and L3 support for all Production Issues for Kohls.com and different artifacts of it.
- Troubleshooting Production Issues & finding RCA with 360 degree overview using different tools like Splunk(Log Analysis), Net Diagnostics(System Stats), Blue Triangle, Akamai etc.
- Special expertise on Account Management areas like Profile Management, Loyalty, KohlsCash & Digital Wallet Desktop, CSC (Customer Call Centre Application), PCI(Payment) Integration.
- Leading offshore team on the design & development of critical solutions & Production fixes for each release.
- Working with teams across the different areas from Development, Product Management, Performance & Release with SDLC to ensure what goes in Production is highly stable & upto the standards.
- Worked as a Lead on Production Tools Development which is useful for sending automation reports on the stats from different production sources like Splunk, Net Diagnostics, OpinionLabs etc and storing the historical data in MongoDB and MySQL.
- Currently working with the cross teams on the migration from Oracle ATG Framework to Open Source Service Based Framework with Google Cloud.
- Build, manage, support and improve tools for continuous integration, automated performance and stress testing & release management
- Leads the collaboration with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve application issues or to assist with engineering projects.
- Supports and may lead engineering and operations teams to meet infrastructure needs including multiple applications and environments
- Leads the exact content and roll-out plans for release, through partnership with all involved teams
Sr ATG/J2EE Consultant
- Involved in gathering requirements from business owners for design and development under agile environment.
- Migrated code from ATG CSC 2007 to ATG CSC 10.2.
- Responsible for migrating the complete ticketing module.
- Worked on order pages and custom adjustments functionalities migration.
- Fixed different errors coming during migration process.
- Currently working on the enhancement request in ATG CSC 10.2.
Senior Subject Matter Expert
- Participating in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements. Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules under the agile methodology.
- Implementing objects in various layers presentation, application, integration and resource.
- Developed the new site for AIO wireless using Adobe CQ5 and ATG Commerce.
- Integrated AIO Wireless site with SOAP web services for different functionalities like bring your own device, enrolment, billing (payment) and order management etc.
- Integrated with Adobe CQ5 for the front end management.
- Designed and developed the complex cart module with different variations for device, plan and add on combination.
- Working as a team lead trainer and helped other team members in ATG Commerce.
- Developed the bring your own device functionality and some functionalities in checkout.
- Extensively worked on JSP, AJAX, JS and taglibs to integrate with backend java code.
- Was closely involved right from the first day of the project till the release.
- Fixing the priority bugs or incidents in production and update in meetings
Senior ATG Developer
- Worked in agile environment.
- Reviewed wireframes, UI Specs, Functional requirements and analyzed and estimated the effort involved.
- Developed JSP pages using different DSP tag libraries.
- Worked for gift registry module for multi-channel experience. Worked with IOS team to integrate and testthe application in Ipad, Iphone and mobile platforms.
- Did development using ATG and java standards with pmd and checkstyle rules applied.
- Defect fixing and tracking using ResultSpace and HP QC.
- Maintaining, fixing bugs and enhancement requests for all the ATG Commerce sites of Lexis Nexis for different countries as US, UK, AU, APAC.
- Using Webstar tool for tracking the tickets and updating them at regular intervals.
- Worked on all functionalities like shopping cart, checkout, and profile depending upon the type of tickets.
- Enhancements, testing and deployment activities for the sites.
- Proactively helped other team members.
- Was the only member from offshore working for the project thus having large responsibilities of the project.
- Involved in gathering all the requirements from customer and developed static HTML pages for the modules.
- Involved in the wireframe designing following the client interactions.
- Participated in all the design and code reviews.
- Worked on the cart page and basic CSC coding.
- Got training in java and sterling commerce.