- Comprehensive experience in software development life cycle supporting QA Integration, User Acceptance and regression testing, implementation and post implementation support.
- Demonstrated success in participating in complex design projects from concept to consumer delivery and identifying critical issues throughout project life-cycle. Strong analytical skills and object-oriented programming.
- Effective communicator and team player delivering results that align with business strategies and process enhancements.
Platforms: Unix, Linux, Windows
Tools: Eclipse, ClearCase, Quality Center, ServiceNow
Other: MS Office (Office, Skype, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential, Braintree, MA
Application Programmer, IT Web
- Developed new balance screens, allowing participants to see different performance views of individual investments. Enhanced existing balance screens adding links transferring participants to functionality for investment management.
- Enhanced manage investments functionality (selection of investment elections, reallocation of fund balances, fund to fund transfers and account rebalancing) integrating generically various client investment fund and/or source money movement restrictions in the transaction validation logic and screens enforcing client business rules.
- Improved loan request functionality sending transactional data to and receive pre-processing validation from back-end record keeping system for front-end validation and expanded loan payoff functionality and screen that enabled payoff of multiple loans at one time.
- Expanded the withdrawal functionality and screen for new withdrawal type logic for participants to withdrawal eligible money and built new functionality and screen with link transferring eligible participants to brokerage website for investment management.
- Implemented a Webservice for internal data transfer of client and plan level information from front-end database to other web applications, reducing redundancy in data storage.
- Maintained daily transaction sweep application adding new and updating existing transaction sweep logic to pull new and modified participant investment transactions from front-end participant transaction database for nightly processing.
Application Programmer, IT Web
- Added or modified existing logic for insertion of new or updated participant data records into front-end participant transaction database after nightly transaction processing, enhancing participant data download application.
- Created SetIt web application Push module to pull and format client and plan level setup data from various databases to load front-end participant transaction database, allowing the client administration teams to load setup data to upper regions.
- Analyzed and resolved emails and ServiceNow ticket requests of production issues by working with business analyst and end-users.
Application Programmer, IT IVR
- Developed rebalancing IVR module, allowing participants to rebalance current account balance per current investment election.
- Created sick time withdrawal IVR module to allow participants to convert accumulated unused sick time to cash withdrawal.
- Enhanced and maintained IVR data cserver, adding new and modifying existing logic for data retrieval and insertions in front-end participant transaction database.
- Setup clients to use generic IVR application and created customized IVR applications based on client requirements.
- Analyzed and resolved production issues by working with business analyst and end-users.