- An extremely motivated and proficient individual with 9+ years in Web Administration, UX/UI Design by understanding of color and layout.
- Ability to build clean HTML code, utilizing latest, creative CSS techniques and using Bootstrap, SASS and LESS to get best result.
- Hands on experience in writing Database scripts using SQLite.
- Hand on experience and educated in Build, Release, and Software Configuration Management.
- Configured servers with various automation tools like Docker on Linux, CentOS and Ubuntu servers.
- Manage deployment automation using recipes, cookbooks in Chef using Ruby.
- Administered and Implemented CI (continuous integration) tool Jenkins for automated builds and run Shell Script on servers to change configurations.
- Used Git and GitHub for Version Control Management.
- Worked with Atlassian tools such as Jira, Bitbucket.
- Experienced in developing the UNIX Shell Scripts to execute the scripts and manipulate files and directory.
- Used Ant/Maven and make for building Java/J2EE Applications.
- Exposure to Python scripting.
- Worked on IIS, Apache Tomcat and Nginx web servers.
- Well organized with strong problem solving skill, good communication and ability to work on team or independently.
Operating System: Windows 98/XP/NT/ 2000/2003/2008/7, Linux/Unix (Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS)
Revision Control: GIT, GitHub
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Nginx
Web Technologies: XML, HTML, HTML5, Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal, JQuery, AngularJS
Build Tools/Automation Tools: Ant, Maven, Puppet, Chef, Docker
Continuous Integration (CI) Tools: Jenkins
Project management Tools: JIRA
Documentation Tools: MS - Excel, MS-Word, MS-Visio and MS-PowerPoint.
Design: Adobe Photoshop, MUSE, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator.
- Worked as a part of User Experience team for Hollister Mobile App.
- Did a research about customers, average of Age, Customers’ needs and overall how to impact our mobile application. How to promote Application and engage customers to use App.
- Designing App UI, UX to be close to the original website. Designing Banners (Photoshop, Fireworks) for mobile App.
- Responsible for finish the Task within the time frames to meet the deliverables.
- Tested mobile application in all life circles to make sure we are getting to our goal.
- Designed banners and promos for promoting App.
- Worked with Node.js and npm for my packages and dependencies.
- Used GitHub and npm init to manage source control as well as package control.
- Used live-server to have live reload capability for my changes.
- Worked directly with Back-Ends to get known about our JSON format data structure.
- Added JQuery animated Objects and to get best User Experience and page interaction.
- Coded our site friendly to DOM (Document Object Model), manipulation by Assign IDs to elements, Assign classes to elements and getting know exactly DOM structure.
- Tested mobile application in all life circles to make sure we are getting to our goal by using tools(Mac Xcode, chrome developer mode and opening with devices).
UX / UI Designer
- Worked as a UI design for Xfinity Platform for X1 DVR and X1 application design.
- Consults with project stakeholders to understand project and research specifications.
- Research about the usability of our new Xfinity platform.
- Make it as easy and user-friendly as possible.
- Worked on the idea of voice remote control and voice commands. Researched about reaction about Voice Command and how user-friendly is it and what challenges do we have, how to solve them.
- Utilizes data from users and system requirements to build intuitive designs for web-based systems. Contribute to team efforts to create and iterate on cumulative, overarching research documentation including mental models, user need states, and POV documentation on common user behaviors within our industry.
- Worked with node.JS on our internal network applications.
- Made some sample pages based on Bootstrap, HTML5, AngularJS from scratch to research on usability of our platform.
- Used Node.js to run scripts on my machine.
Worked with ReactJS to get better User Interface experience.
Web UX/UI DesignerResponsibilities:
- Graphic, logo, website design. Using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and UI Tools to make sure we getting best UI (User interface) as well as web accessibility by working on tagging, attributes and color contact and page layout.
- Creating Visual Mockups, Wireframe as per business requirements
- Worked closely with clients to gather the Web requirements
- New module Web extraction from provided designs
- Web development for final approval designs from client
- Handling multi resolutions compatibility and Cross browser issues
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Worked with Adobe Muse to get good UX (User Experience) page by adding animations on page.
- Responsive Web Design and focused on mobile first and cover 3 different size of screens.
- Designing Banners (Photoshop, Fireworks).
- Responsible for present the developed Task to QA team and management to close the task.
- Used GitHub for source version control management.
- Worked with ReactJS to get data from HTML.
- Used ANT, Maven for deploy and build process for Java files.
- Configured system and server based on linux CentOS, Apache Tomcat.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for automated build and configuring and running shell on servers automated.
Front End Developer / Release EngineerResponsibilities:
- Redesigned Web UI and front-end-development in HTML and CSS.
- Updated and maintained multi number of sites.
- Designed banners for advertisement, wallpapers for news and movies, brochures and pamphlets for printing, greeting cards.
- Responsible for finish the Task within the time frames to meet the deliverables.
- Responsible for intensive testing with in the development team.
- Designed and created website based in Joomla
- Designed and coded HTML email to users to get news and events and made sure to not get in SPAM mail by following and practicing standards for HTML EMAIL as well as UI (User interface) and color contact.
- Met and corresponded with clients to determine client needs for company sites.
- Developed and designed new web interfaces, layouts and site graphics by following web accessibility as well as W3 Web Validator to help to get high rank in SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Created and Designed test web sites for sales as well as demonstration purposes.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of HTML programming.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links
- Designed trained users and templates on development of future pages.
- Optimized web assets for optimal speed and performance.
- Advised customers and clients on the limitations of systems and website functionality.
- Made suggestions for improvements in technology, content and user interaction.
- Tested the website before it went live, identified any coding and graphical problem and used focus groups to get best UX (User Experience) as well as UI (User interface).
- Designed and decided on the visual layout of a website by using standards of color contact by using and researching with focus groups.
- Changed the code, software or graphics of existing websites.
- Created eye-catching and functional digital design concepts across various platforms.
- Configured and Installed Git and GitHub for version control management.
- Installed and configured server based on RedHat, Nginx.
- Build and deployed with Apache ANT, Maven installed on Nginx.
- Worked as DataBase admin and trained new DataBase Admin based on MySQL.
Front End Developer and Operational EngineerResponsibilities:
- Developed, maintained and promoted web site.
- Implemented and examined web software such as traffic analyzers, banner programs and onsite search engines.
- Worked as web designer and administrator of online TV.
- Designed Marketing and commercials for web page by using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Managed time line of products and manage video products and leadership and direct meetings with video director and all associate to ensure project getting don in time and getting success by using time and task management tool like JIRA.
- Help identify potential marketing partners, and be responsible for designing and successfully implementing Partnership programs.
- Managed the creative direction and design of compelling and effective online ads and landing pages.
- Analyzing email, web, advertising and social campaign results and making campaign recommendations based on findings and followed all HTML, scalability and accessibility standard.
- Used focus group and researched to achieve best UX (User Experience) and UI (User interface).
- Validated page by using W3C Validator and WAVE Web Accessibility Tool.
- Designed banners and graphics by following standard of color contact.
- Installed, Configured and maintained linux servers (CentOS and RedHat), Installed Apache Tomcat, Maven, Apache ANT.
- Started to use Jenkins in 2011 after it got change name from "Hudson" to "Jenkins". To take advantage of CI (continuous integration). Installed and configured Masters and Slave servers on CentOS.
- Used Jenkins to run Shell Script on Slaves to make change in configuration on servers and scheduled Automated Build Process.
Intranet Web HostingResponsibilities:
- Installed and Configured of Windows 2000 Servers.
- Installed and Configured AD / DHCP / DNS Services.
- Created Group Policies and implementation as per standard procedures.
- Controlled shutdown and restart of services and dependencies.
- Console operations - verify system availability.
- FTP File hosting and configured File Transfer Protocol service providing.
- Web server installation and hosting based on Microsoft SharePoint 2007.
- Maintain and update SharePoint farm servers.
- Performed SharePoint network and security audits and manage security for all sub-sites. Integrate enterprise content with SharePoint to include: content management, content indexing.
- Personalization, workflow, and user access management.
- Designed page and covered UX / UI design.
- Create an online library for different type of users (Teachers and Student).
- Video streaming, LAN Video streaming troth VLC and some software for on demand video classes.
- Mail server, based on Windows 2000 server Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) virtual server.
- Intranet Network Topology Design, connecting of 3 universities.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Web Hosting, FTP, Windows server 2000, Microsoft SharePoint, Video streaming, Network Topology, SMTP, IIS.