- Ove r 7 Years of extensive experience in designing User Interface applications and integration of highly transactional and scalable applications.
- Proficient in designing and developing the front end, component-based and object-oriented systems for building Multi-Tier Architecture with hands on development expertise in front end GUI layer.
- Excellent experience and Knowledge in CSS frameworks such as 960 Grid System, Blueprint CSS and CSS pre-processors like LESS and SASS.
- Experience in developing applications using Angular JS, Twitter Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Experience in Java Script API frameworks like Strong loop etc.,
- Experience in J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JSF and Object-Oriented Programming techniques .
- Experience working in Agile Development Method.
- Experience in AWS (Amazon web services) ES2 and S3.
- Extensively worked on Templating Technologies like Handlebars, Underscore and Mustache.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM) and have a strong understanding of DOM Functions,
- Experience in working with Java Automation Test Driven Development (TDD) tools.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC architecture.
- Worked with different web controls in . NET such as Grid View, Details View, Repeaters and other ASP.NET Server Controls.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans and RAD .
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, NOSQL, MS Access .
- Knowledge in functional automation and performance automation of the API'S and the WebServices, Web applications using C#.net Framework, Unit testing Framework, WCF, Rest API's, Visual Studio Coder UI (RNP), NUnit and SQL Server.
- Familiar with Cross Browser Testing and Debugging.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, JIRA, SVN and Jenkins.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile Methodology.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Testing Web Applications using Jasmine Test Framework.
- Solid knowledge of complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
IDE & Tools: WebStorm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash Professional + Action Script 2.0/3.0, Microsoft Publisher, Polymer 1.x, Eclipse, Brackets, Visual Studio.
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, SVN
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office.
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3.
Data Base: Oracle, SQL, PS/SQL, S3, AWS.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
Full Stack Developer
- Work as part of a development team in an Agile environment with new iterations every 2 weeks, with open communication with Customers, Project Managers, Requirements Analysts, Testers, and other team members.
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
- Involved in developing web Page Applications using AngularJS, NodeJS, BackboneJS.
- Used some Custom Directives to implement Angular.
- Worked on Angular2 along with Typescript .
- Writing components that hold model data and call back functions for the actions triggered from view.
- Writing controllers that are responsible for transferring control between components, routing and rendering views.
- Specially working with AJAX data consisting of JSON responses, parsing the same and presenting on the UI layer.
- Good understanding on property and event bindings in Angular 2. Used input and output for data transfer between components.
- Responsible for providing technical support queries and implementing the fixes for application process using MVC 5 with C#/ASP.NET.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Built responsive Web pages using Kendo UI mobile.
- Developed presentation-tier JSP pages in HTML, Implemented JQuery Data Grid control, Validation control and other Widget controls.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap show and hide classes for different and grid classes to create RWD.
- Used jQuery - Ajax objects for making XHR requests.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE .
- Used all aspects of AngularJS like "Routing", "modularity", "Dependency injection", "Service calls" and "Custom directives".
- Used various AngularJS filters against data sets to filter and formatted data currency, strings rendered in the UI.
- Created Node.js middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set.
- Involved in the search for errors, broken links and missing images etc. and rectify.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Used JIRA for Defect tracking.
- As a scrum team member worked on agile stories, troubleshooting issues and fixing defects.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant mark-up, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used GIT as the version control system. Performed merging, fixed conflicts and pushed code commits to server.
- Worked on present customer goals through eCommerce sale maximization.
- Responsible for working with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, specify and validate business and solution requirements to meet business needs.
- Worked with the clients to develop layout, colour scheme for the web page and implemented them accordingly with the help of HTML5, CSS3/2.
- Used AWS and S3 to store our product information.
- Used Sql to create customer, products and payment data base and Payment methods.
- Involved in design, development and execution of oracle content management and oracle Document Capture solution.
- Implemented and configured development, test, and production environments for content Server .
- Designed and developed a master data management web application using Java script frameworks and database along with a batch process to perform deduplication and record linking from many sources of contact and customer data.
- Develop database scripts for Oracle SQL Server, and SQL Base .
- Developed CSS classes to GUI web page controls and forms.
- Used Bootstrap and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request and used jQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions.
- Designed, developed and troubleshoot the application using advanced Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET MVC4 with Entity Framework, JQuery, HTML5, XML, WCF, WPF and CSS3 using Agile development practices.
- Writing application level code to interact with the backend Databases using Oracle SQL Server 11g.
- Implemented and configured development, test, and production environments for oracle Document capture
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome .
- Worked with payments methods like Pay pal and Google wallets.
- Used Strong loops API to Create dynamic end-to-end REST APIs with little or no coding.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created a carousel of products using the jQuery plugin .
- Used GitHub for Version Control.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant mark-up, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Involved in writing and modifying Queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers using MySQL.
- Developed JSP for the multiple views in the presentation layer and Java Beans for model layer.
- Worked one-on-one with client to develop layout, colour scheme for his website and implemented it into a final
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Used Ajax for populating the list/drop down box with data.
- Worked on SRS and process flow documents.
- Worked on C# for writing classes and developing the web parts by using visual studio.
- Interacted with the Graphics design team in the use of Photoshop CS3, MS Visio, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Updated defects in Quality center and fixing the defects assigned.
- Involved in Developed test cases/scenarios, manual testing of the application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets to separate presentation from the structure.
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Tested web sites and fixed any existing bugs using Firebug.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings.
- Participated in code optimization and performance related discussions.