- Director of UX/UI
- Accomplished product designer with proven experience overseeing UX/UI design for multiple enterprise organizations. Leverages expertise in collaborating cross - functionally across engineering, marketing, project management, and external stakeholders to optimize engagement and adoption. Adds value to an organization through workflow analysis, process improvement, and strategic product planning and roadmap execution.
- User Experience
- Interaction Design
- Full Product Lifecycle Oversight Cross
- Functional Collaboration
- Strategic Planning & Execution Agile
- Waterfall Methodologies Team Leadership & Management
- Driving Engagement & Adoption Internal & External Communication Enterprise Product Design
Director of UX/UI
- Pushed for consistency in design and brands across all of the company’s products in both virtual reality and desktop applications while working to bring in new branding across the company.
- Created the company’s first usability testing plans by working with key stakeholders within the company and working early on with executives from each client.
- Performed user research to gain understanding of how users have worked with our products and to get better understanding from each company’s training curriculum to shape our products.
- Worked with key stakeholders in defining the process early on to understand goals and objectives from content creation to shipping out products for our clients.
- Built best-in-class virtual reality experiences for sports training working with professional teams in the NFL, NBA, and international soccer teams and training for enterprise clients.
- Understood 360 and immersive content while Increasing engagement with virtual reality adoption by conducting user interviews, defining user flows and information architecture, and effectively conceptualizing ideas into wireframes and UI designs.
- Created end-to-end user centric experiences while providing consistency within style and various design patterns, adhering to the brand across all products.
- Collaborated cross-functionally while delivering significant volumes of work for large engineering teams, partnering through research, wireframes, designs, prototyping, and iterations.
- Successfully created enterprise, internal, and consumer-facing products that empowered video creators and social influencers for growth, as well as providing insights to various platforms.
- Boosted productivity company-wide by working alongside engineers, product managers, and key product stakeholders to enhance workflow with different user testing methodologies.
- Built best-in-class mobile experiences for video creators by simplifying the designs of internal tools, resulting in increased efficiency throughout the organization.
- Increased engagement with mobile offerings adoption by conducting user interviews, defining user flows and information architecture, and effectively conceptualizing ideas into wireframes and UI designs.
- Designed new enterprise security tools that provided simple solutions to complex problems, partnering with engineers, product managers, and key product stakeholders.
User Experience & User Interface Designer
- Led the company to reshape and rethink the way enterprise could work, look, and feel; resulted in Confidential ’s Level 3 Awards for new designs.
- Created a large-scale enterprise product through competitive analysis, defining user flows, conceptualizing design, structuring information architecture, defining libraries/style guides, and pixel perfect designs.
- Received high praise from senior executives at Confidential, including two Level 3 Awards within the company.
- Drove products forward as a front-end developer, web designer, and UX designer to produce the company’s mobile and PC games.
- Increased conversion rates for sign-ups by introducing social aspects into games, including Google Analytics, A/B Testing, focus groups, and user testing.
- Led the end-to-end design of one of the company’s game titles, creating a new site design and teaming with designers in other game titles.
- Leveraged a background in designing game sites and combined with market/demographic understanding, conducting focus groups to deliver high-quality marketing designs and site designs ahead of schedule.
- Launched two game sites with a small team of designers in four months; oversaw the efforts from planning through creating and maintaining pages, and delivering all marketing asset needs.
- Created and produced websites for one of the largest free-to-play video game companies, including HTML and CSS, as well as designing game sites.
- Owned product requirements and designed wireframes to create site designs, working under the UX Director.
- Refreshed the designs of the company’s current game sites to deliver a standardized template for future games, creating consistency across all Nexon games.
- Consistently exceeded performance goals and objectives, setting the gold standard within Nexon for years, and receiving high praise from the CEO.
- Recruited to take on a major site redesign as Designer and Front-End Developer, working with web developers and project managers to create a template rolled out across all Confidential game sites.