- Amazon Web Services Solutions Architecture, Cloud Deployment, AWS Migration, Legacy Enterprise Cloud Transformations, and Implementation of AWS solutions best practices.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3), AWS Identity and Access Management(IAM), EBS, RDS,Route53,VPC, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch,Cloudtrail,Lambda,SNS, Security Groups
Systems Software: Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Windows, Linux Essentials, AWS, Oracle
AWS Solutions Analyst
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Contribute to providing executive level awareness in building and migrating applications, software and services to AWS platform
- Responsible for the education of small and mid - market customers on AWS values towards successful cloud deployment
- Coordinate workshops and training sessions to customers considering using AWS
- Develop partnerships with sales teams to design and drive solutions towards AWS adoption.
- Setup databases in AWS utilizing RDS, S3 bucket storage and instance backups
- Setup instances, VPC’s and security groups
- Created AWS Machine Images (AMI) that utilized ELB and Auto Scaling
- Configured storage on S3 buckets and installed applications on EC2 AMI
- Worked with IAM to create new accounts, roles, and groups and maintained user accounts including RDS, Route 53, and SNS services in AWS
- Created AWS Route 53 to route traffic between different regions
Systems Support Analyst
Confidential, Goodyear, AZ
- Provided comprehensive technical support for web-based payment system
- Installed OS and application configurations.
- Developed system documentation and policies to ensure functional level of payment system.
- Coordinated the review of information systems continuity planning towards improvement in business disruption resumption.
Technical Support Specialist
Confidential, Albany, GA
- Configured and enabled devices on Enterprise Systems
- Analyzed current operations/systems and proposed technology projects to determine applicable data security requirements.
- Performed troubleshooting on software system issues and delivered technical solutions to meet performance metrics.
- Detailed evaluation of all system capabilities, drawbacks, and effects on operations
- Provided technical support to Bellsouth’s internet consumers in a call center environment via telephone
- Configured POP3 / SMTP email server using Microsoft Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002 / 2003, Outlook Express, and Mail for Macintosh OS
- Troubleshot synchronization issues with modems and DSLAM
- Configured third party routers and 56K modems for compatibility with ISP provided modems and dial up connections with MS operating systems
ECS Support Analyst
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Provided data entry services via Oracle database software
- Updated customer profile to ensure accuracy
- Process shipment orders via automated processing system for redelivery to designated locations