- Solid proficiency with UX and web usability best practices.
- Experience in Bootstrap (responsive design), BackboneJSand AngularJS frameworks.
- Experience working on EAI(Enterprise Application Integration) for modernizing computer based application in an enterprise level Application.
- Integrate new versions of EAI to maximize the organizational utility.
- Knowledge on PHP, MySQL , Apache, Drupal, WordPress and Axure RP.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, Dojo, jQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sties
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Strong debugging skills using BrowserDeveloper Tools.
- Experience in using version control tools such as SVN, CSV and GIT.
- Knowledge in Unified Modeling Language (UML), Flow Chart, Class Diagrams, User Diagram, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Good experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Experience through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), development and implementation of multi-tier enterprise, web based and distributed applications.
- Strong knowledge in Agile Development (SCRUM) and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Expert in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of future pages Using Web Standards.
- Experience working extensively on all Windows Environments
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Excellent understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web based applications
- Strong exposure in Data Structures and Algorithms, including measurement of time and space complexities.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies
- Excellent team player, self-starter and good at Multi-Tasking with ability to handle deadlines in fast paced environment.
Web Technologies: HTML4/5, CSS2/3, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, REST, DOM, XML, PHP, Bootstrap, AngularJS, BackboneJS, Node JS, GRUNT
Debugging Tools: Chrome Dev. Tools, Net Beans Connector, Firebug, REST Console
Developer Tools (IDE): Sublime Text 2/3, Brackets, Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0, WEBSTROM
Source Control Tools: SVN (Tortoise), GIT 2.x
Database Technologies: MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Linux
Other: MS Visual Studio, jEdit, IE Tester, FileZilla, PuTTY, WireShark, AxureRp,MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PP), invision
Sr. UI DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Upgraded the existing media playback features from Flex to HTML5 media elements.
- Involved in developing a new business application to the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created role based HTML navigation menu wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular.js, Backbone.js, Require.js, Node.js and EXT.js.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI.
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML, CSS and JQuery based on the W3C standard.
- Built a robust and secure CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM for few projects as per clients’ needs and requirements where HTML, CSS, AJAX and JQUERY were extensively used
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Developed Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using JQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Identify and solve system integration flaws and critical issues.
- Minimize risk and maximize utility through effective implementation procedures and designs using EAI.
- Used CSS selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, and CSS optimization.
- Developed UI, Virtual Objects (VO) and models by using Flash, AJAX, and Action Script 3.0.
- Implemented JQuery based accordion styles and handled complete JQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Developed huge multi-advertisement layout engine that was cross browser compatible.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Developed test specs for controllers using JASMINE
- Developed CSS using SCSS(SASS) authoring framework
- Configured GRUNT for building client side code (CSS, JS, HTML Minifier)
- Extended BOOTSTRAP for UI theme and developed CSS to support Responsive web design
- Developed REST services using NodeJS and ExpressJS
- Integrated REST services with Angular services and tested using REST console
- Use jQuery datatables and custom Components to show other user data/information on the frontend.
- Used MongoDB for storing employee details, designing documents and collections
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end teams as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Environment:HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Node.js, Jasmine, Karma, Grunt, ExtJS, SCSS (SASS),Responsive Design, Photoshop, Windows OS, INVISION, REST console, Yeoman, MongoDB.
Confidential, Timonium, MD
Sr. UI DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Designed web application user interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts, interpretations of requirement and use cases
- This is a configuration widget written in CSS3, Java Script, and jQuery framework in UI Layer with Tag library, application deployed and tested on Linux
- Explored Node Js, Angular Js and Ember Js to improve operational efficiency.
- Created Dynamic Integration of jQuery Tab, jQuery, and other jQuery component integration with Ajax
- Extensively used jQuery plug-in like Isotope and Masonry plug-in for multi column layout, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, Ajax-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes
- Used jQuery fancy box plug-in that adds stylish drop shadow to images posted on the webpage using jQuery
- Writing and implementing CSS3 throughout the site, both as in-line and imported files
- Resolved various CSS compatibility issue and did research for CSS3 to implement and for our framework.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing of documents, data exchange and business logic implementation between servers.
- Designed rich user experience prototype for managing users and roles
- Created layouts and implemented design for all the application pages and forms. Wrote CSS Hacks for browser compatibility. Re-skinned some of the forms using CSS
- Has worked on AngularJS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient
- Scaling solutions using Amazon's EC2 and S3 web services, implemented a one-click deployment system to deploy fully production-ready grids of EC2-hosted servers
- Has worked on jQuery mobile which is based on HTML5 for designing user interfaces for web applications
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content Managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues
- Designed various multiple styles with colors, fonts, backgrounds in CSS
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, Share point and CSS based on the W3C standards
- Provide integration support to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, supply chain management, database, etc.
- Designed and developed wireless platforms using Windows application.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.
- Created web forms for uploading multiple files to share point document library.
- Responsible for developing the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, Custom Tags, Struts-Html tag library and Apache Tiles.
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Familiar with version control systems like GIT HUB .
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Modified code in a web database in Report definition and user profile forms, Users request access to different reports on web, Developed views to display data.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Created Mockups and Wireframes for the development of variations of a layout to maintain design consistency throughout the site
- Delivered the best design aesthetics under tight deadlines, while effectively managing trade-offs between businesses needs and portal user benefit
- Has worked on jQuery mobile for designing user interfaces for web applications
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
- Responsible for making all the content available for any type of resolutions
- Developed next generation Homepage for Cigna which is highly compactable for all the browsers
- Used Blue UI framework developed the styling part for the homepage
- Used the Bootstrap CSS for dividing the component’s using the grid layout system
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content
- Extensively used Angular UI for ng-grid and UI components
- Developed XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server
- Developed different modules using Struts Framework
- Developed Presentation tier as HTML, Java Server Pages using Struts MVC Framework implementing Struts validator, Tiles and Struts Internationalization
- Involved in Java application testing and maintenance in development phase and production phase
- Involved in developing JSP for client data presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms
- Contact with different customer for their requirements. And Modified code as the customer needs
- Participated in web server development
- Participated in portal development
- Successfully executed all the web test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles
- Responsible for source code and version control (Clear Case), Involved in integration and deployment