- Lead and senior full - stack developer using PHP and Magento with over 10+ years of professional experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a focus on web based client-server (multi-tier architecture) applications, mobile, and database development.
- Experience developing and deploying web applications with MVC frameworks: Laravel and CakePHP .
- Hands on experience in Android Mobile Application development using Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, Gradle, SQLite, Java, Multithreading, Generics, Serialization, Android SDK and ADT plug-in .
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), data structures, problem solving, complexity analysis & debugging and good understanding of various design patterns.
- Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) with experience developing and consuming Web Services using REST, SOAP, XML, WSDL .
- Experience developing application based on Magento, Syfony, Joomla, Wordpress and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience implementing third-party connections via API .
- Experience using version control systems such as Git, and Perforce .
- Experience using package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Well versed in using Software Development Methodologies like Waterfall and Agile .
- Experience with database development with Relational Database Management Systems such as MSSQL, MYSQL, and SQLite .
- Excellent working knowledge on LAMP environment.
- Experienced in designing complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, joins, Common Table Expressions ( CTE ), Temp tables, tables, views and user defined functions using T-SQL.
- Strong RDBMS skills with excellent knowledge of Design, Normalization, De-Normalization, ETL implementation using SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS ), Performance Tuning, Query Optimization and Database Management Concepts.
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies including VMWare, Virtual box, Vagrant for creating virtual machines and provisioning environments (using Shell and Chef ).
- Acquainted with AWS Cloud-Computing Services including EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, SNS, SQS, IAM , Security Groups, DynamoDb, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Route 53.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developer Tool and Firebug .
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with strong communication, collaboration, and analytical solving skills.
Web Technologies: HTML 4/5, Node.js, LAMP, WebGL, SVG, Larvael, CSS3, JQuery, Web Workers, Raphael.js, Snap.svg, XML, JSON, AJAX, HTML5, Bootstrap 2/3
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB, SQLite
Operation Systems: Linux(Ubuntu, CentOs), Windows(XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Web Servers: Apache HTTP Server, Nginx
Virtualization/Cloud Technologies: VMWare, Virtual Box, Vagrant, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Versioning: Git, Perforce
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Lead PHP/Magento/Full Stack Developer
- Develop and integrate intelligent features into Visual-Planner aimed at maximizing the software's effectiveness and usefulness.
- Fine-tune and rebuild parts of User Interface (UI) to achieve high quality user experience.
- Work closely with other team members to coordinate software development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Revamped the entire Admin panel by implementing MVC architecture using Laravel framework and various open-source libraries (DataTables, Bootstrap, jQuery/jQueryUI)
- Actively involved in R&D for new technologies and recommend solutions that enable the company to achieve its goals.
- Provide technical support and trouble-shooting to clients and end users.
- Develop and maintain RESTful web services in PHP which support JSON and XML and implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) internally to streamline the communication between frontend and backend.
- Design and build complex T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and views based on the requirement.
- Contributed in modularizing Visual-Planner application into multi-tier architecture, thus making the software scalable and maintainable.
- Solely responsible for re-architecting and rebuilding the next-generation software from Flash legacy code base to HTML5 & SVG from the ground up.
- Customized and implemented Visual-Planner for Essendant, OfficeMax, Staples, Crate&Barrel, WoodTrac and others.
- Worked with LAMP stack and open source software
- Developed interactive 3D visualization and Product configuration tools in HTML5 & WebGL using Autodesk's 3D API.
- Created batch process for rendering jobs using Autodesk's cloud rendering engine API to produce high quality photo-realistic 3D renderings; significantly boosted productivity by eliminating the manually process required to produce renderings.
- Developed a Command Line tool in node.js to upload 3D models to Autodesk's cloud backend by consuming Rest APIs.
- Developed and implemented exporter tool into Visual-Planner to export plan and 3D drawings to a geometry format file (OBJ) for 3D visualization , CAD script file for AutoCAD, JPEG, PNG, and PDF , thus allowing end users to reuse their designs in other software.
- Implemented clients' ecommerce APIs for submitting shopping cart from Visual-Planner to their back-end web services using PHP cURL library.
- Use source version control tool GIT for code base management.
- Developed several importer tools implementing business logic to import data into the database.
- Contributed in migrating the data infrastructure from MySQL to SQL Server 2008 environment by creating and maintaining several SSIS packages and stored procedures. The new database environment made the system more scalable, easier to maintain, and allowed central administration.
- Prepared and deployed patches to take care of backward incompatible changes when upgraded PHP4 to PHP5.
- Architected Admin panel in PHP & MSSQL to handle the administration of Visual planner (i.e. creating accounts, monitoring accounts activities, exporting reports, and managing catalogs and skus).
- Upgraded legacy transactional email system by implementing SendGrid SMTP service , significantly improving email deliverability.
- Wrote cron based scripts to interact with Client APIs to retrieve client-specific information.
- Use Execution Plan, SQL Profiler and Database engine tuning advisor to optimize queries.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Followed software development life cycle and process models to design and develop web based internal lot tracking system using PHP and MySQL database.
- Reviewed project requests, describing database user needs, to estimate time required to accomplish the project.
- Defined and maintained standard database methodologies, procedures and guidelines (e.g., design, monitoring) in order to ensure effective and efficient data management.
- Developed statistical reports and used PHP scripts to generate dynamic charts and graphs.
- Planned, coordinated and implemented security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Provided support (e.g. debug, enhancements, monitoring, testing) and upgrades in order to maintain the application.
- Created test cases and performed unit and system testing.
- Maintained programming, documentation and coding standards using perforce version control system.
Environment: PHP, T-SQL, MYSQL
- Designed the database schema and implemented SQLite database, SharedPreferences and file system in application data management.
- Designed custom Content Provider to manage access to backend data.
- Developed user-friendly UI using advance design pattern like Navigation drawer, Fragment, List View and Action bar.
- Enhanced application functionality, ensuring positive end-user experience by implementing modern and versatile material design.
- Integrated the Camera features using Camera API to allow users attach image of the receipt to a transaction.
- Used source version control tool GIT for code base management.
- Used Log cat and DDMS to debug and test the application and database.
- Used Async tasks to enable proper use of UI and to provide good user experience.