- Over 6+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including identification of business needs and constraints, collection of requirements, architecture, UI Design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience with ExpressJS to create server-side MRC - Model Router Controller API with Redis for caching.
- Extensive experience with AngularJS - created controllers and view pages along with Bootstrap and HTML5 for dynamic web application.
- Created custom directives to write HTML that expresses the behaviour of the application.
- Extensive experience with HTML5 API’s - Forms API, Location API, Storage API, Web Workers, Canvas, SVG, Video, Offline and IndexedDB API.
- ExpressJS, AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Good understanding of design patterns - IIFE, Module, Revealing Module, Prototype, Revealing Prototype patterns.
- Experience with Socket.IO for websocket engine to make real-time web application with bi-directional communication.
- Worked with cross browser compatibility issues and did testing on the browsers like IE, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Worked on Mobile-first responsive web applications using Bootstrap3.
- Good understanding of Media Queries, Fluid Layout, Responsive Images and Typography.
- Used CSS Grid System to create responsive layouts, navigation and tables. Used Bootstrap components like Carousel.
- Used SASS pre-processor to create importable and reusable style sheets, processed on server-side.
- Extensive experience with jQuery - CSS3 Selectors, Sizzle API, DOM traversal, manipulation and event handling.
- Used jQuery UI controls as Accordion, Tabs, Dialog and used jQuery mobile data attributes to create mobile friendly pages.
- Used $http, $location, $q, $log, $scope, $window, $cacheFactory services to call REST API’s, logging and location operations.
- Experience with Grunt to perform minification, compilation and linting.
- Used Mocha and Istanbul for test coverage tracking.
- Experience in test case writing for client and server side using Jasmine, Chai etc.
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS X
Software Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
IDEs worked on: Notepad++, Visual Studio, Eclipse and WebStorm.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project. Worked in CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) environment.
- Involved in developing MEAN (MongoDB (Mongoose.js), Express web framework, AngularJS, NodeJS) full stack Web Application.
- Used Node JS, Express JS to create server-side REST API using Model Controller and Router framework with MongoDB. Cached routes into Redis.
- Developed Reusable and testable backend Components (Controllers) using Node.js, Mongoose.
- Built out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers using Node.js Framework such as Express.js, Body parser etc.
- Extensively used Promises and EventEmitter in Node.js to avoid callbacks and more readable code.
- Good Knowledge on writing HTML5 code, CSS and Java Scripting, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular JS
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Created AngularJS Controller which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Used JSON response modulation in rest services to make it more generic for our mobile team to consume the services.
- Implemented Socket.IO through ZMQ for MongoDB events for real-time feeds on the front-end.
- Created routers and views to create SPA (Single Page Application) to make application dynamic and more user-friendly using AngularJS.
- Extensively used Angular.js to call REST API's and push content to the user interface
- Worked extensively on Angular.js in creating Controllers, Making AJAX calls using $http services and JSON parse.
- Used Bootstrap CSS Grid System to create responsive layouts, navigation and tables. Used Bootstrap components like Carousel.
- Used Grunt to perform minification, compilation and linting.
Environment: Node.js, Angular.js, Express.js, Mongoose, Grunt, Angular.js, Angular UI, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, WebStorm
Confidential, Belmont, CA
- Built e-commerce application with persistent cart and functioning checkout using cookies, Stripe API and AngularJS
- Developed user interactive websites using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Played an integral role in implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Used LESS stylesheets - variables, operations and Mixins and compiled them to CSS.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS and XML including AJAX controls.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Involved in NodeJS, Express, Less.js/CSS, Bootstrap, Grunt, Git,JSLint,Facebook APIs,Photoshop.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Involved in the development of Dynamic loading of web pages using AJAX calls.
- New classes and functionality designed using several jQuery components for CRM implementation for customer service.
- Used JUnit for backend test cases and KARMA for AngularJS test cases.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Angular JS.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front end client side validations.
Confidential, New York
- Developed Registration/login functionality for IW Alerts.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML and CSS.
- Implemented pagination using jQuery.
- Used agile methodology for software development.
- Evaluate the request for enhancements and analyze the high priority bugs.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
Confidential, Richfield, MN
- Was involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matches requirements.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Coded Java Script for page functionality and Light box Plug-in using JQUERY.
Environment: JQUERY, HTML, CSS, JSP, AJAX.