- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, SASS Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Design and implementation of SPA using latest version Angular 2.
- Experience in Object Oriented (OOP), J2EE and Client & Server side technologies.
- Expertise in developing GUI using Swing, DOJO, Java Script, CSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Full Stack JSF, XML, REST, jQuery and AJAX scripting .
- Used $http in Angular JS for consuming REST - ful web services.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Good Knowledge in all the phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Debugging and Testing for Software Applications in Client Server environment, Object Oriented Technology and Web based applications.
- Experience in developing Ext JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Buttons etc.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Fiddler, Chrome & safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Experience on Node environment using Node.js, Npm, Grunt, Gulp, Bower & Browser-Sync (live Reload) .
- Within the material environment, virtual lights illuminate the scene. Used Key lights create directional shadows, while ambient light creates soft shadows from all angles.
- Experience in developing web applications using JAVA/J2EE concepts like, Mastery of OOD and OOA , OOP, Multithreading, Collections, Java swing, Spring-boot, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JMS, Hibernate, spring REST, Struts, web services and Java Beans .
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, Bootstrap, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Used the Node.js, Angular JS and Backbone JS MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Generated Responsive Pixel perfect web pages based on key combs of Adobe illustrator.
- Worked on building and deploying Java code through Jenkins.
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL and with databases like Oracle, Mysql, and SQLServer.
- Developed custom directives (for simultaneous file uploads) and created AngularJS services to consume REST API services.
- Managed and implemented all code changes via SVN, GIT & Bit-bucket . Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML and created charts utilizing D3.js .
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Possess good experience on IDE tools like IntelliJ, Web Storm, Notepad++, Sublime Text and Eclipse.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features.
Frame Frameworks: Spring, Rest, SOAP and Hibernate.
IDE, Editors: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Web-storm, Adobe Dreamweaver and Sublime Text.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.0, HTTP Web Server, JBoss EAP 6.4 Experience with Many Online Webhosting Platforms (Shared, Dedicated, VPS).
Database: Oracle9x/10x, MS-Access, SQL 2000/2005, PL/SQL.
Browser: All (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari)
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
FullStack / UI Developer
- Created web services using spring-boot framework, which connects to multiple hive tables.
- Used spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection and DAO support classes.
- Created spring configuration files to define Handler mappings , Bean definitions and developed Model classes for View Resolutions and DAO implementation classes extended from Hibernate Dao Support. Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation.
- Used tableau java-script for embedding different tableau workbooks into dashboard.
- Implemented Jqx-grid in multiple dashboards provided by jqx-widgets for advanced features like column resizing, sorting, page rendering, export to csv, pop-overs, printing & context menu.
- Used existing metronic template as a base development.
- UI development with technologies like HTML 5, Angular JS and JQuery.
- Engaged in taking attending Stand-up meetings and Sprint Planning Meetings.
- Used Google material CSS classes to apply various predefined visual and behavioral enhancements to the display various types of preloaders and progress bars.
- Coded extensively in jQuery to make rich internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Created complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Designed CSS3 based web pages which were cross-browser compatible.
- Created screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Used CSS pre-processors (SASS and LESS).
- Created multiple components which can be reusable with-in the application using React Js.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, angular JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Developed UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detail design phase.
- Using React JS created an individual component which maintains states (sends the data to respective components).
- Worked with AngularJS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters, Http Request.
- Worked with AngularJS filters in expressions and directives to filter data rendered in the UI.
- Build and deploy application on UNIX servers using Maven .
- Used Npm tools like gulp and bower for building the web application.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Developed the administrative UI using Backbone.js and Marionette.js
Confidential, Durham, NC
- GDM Remediation is a rest-based project.
- Developed REST components with STS as development tools with tomcat server.
- Used various design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Value Object, Factory and Facade used XSD, Jax-B & castor plugins with maven to develop the various constructs.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Identified common functionality for Brand Sites which includes data collection, data processing, business implementation, emails, standard presentation tier handling, and validation routines, all offered through common services designed using Web Services.
- Implemented spring framework for application transaction management.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application.
- Presentation tier developed using Struts, writing Action Classes, Form Bean Classes and configure the application using Struts Configuration file
- Performed unit testing using Junit, QUnit and mokito .
- Adhered to coding standards with Sonar-Qube and Jacoco plugin for test coverage, Check style integrated with sonarQube & liberator for checking code quality.
- Used version control tools Git-Flow .
- Important role in assisting UAT team members to help them understand to test the system thoroughly and fixed the bugs reported.
- Daily SCRUM stand-up meeting and provided Demo to the business. Was part of 2-week agile sprint cycles with end-of-sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Producing periodic reports on the status and progress of the project initiatives, and challenges encountered, if any, to the Business and the Management.
- Developed generic DAO tier for fetching the navigation items through the Legacy Intranet; connecting to the SQL server database and fetching data using Hibernate ORM Mappings.
- Interacted with User Experience teams to understand customer needs to design online user experiences, ensuring ease of navigation and simplicity of design.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Responsible for application setup and configuration in the development, QA and Production environment and preparation of the timely builds using Maven, releases and deployment on Tomcat Server for web applications and web portals respectively.
- Supported deployment of application in multiple environments including SIT, UAT and Production Environment.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer information to the supply chain and domain expertise Monitoring Systems.
- Converted existing SOAP to REST based services & utilized in the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, spring, STS-eclipse, Oracle 10g, GIT-flow, SonarQube, Jenkins, SOAP UI, jacoco plugin, Source Tree, Jenkins, MS Excel, MS Visio, REST, Splunk, VM-Ware, apache tomcat, Apache Maven, stash, crucible, Rational team concerts, onDemand(internally developed for promoting code to DIT and DEV), urban-code deploy (u-deploy for automatic code deployment to higher managed environments-QA, RE, PREF and PROD).
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- UI development with technologies like HTML 5, Angular JS and jQuery, SASS, Compass, Bootstrap.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors
- Backend Service Integration using Angular JS.
- Angular Related Technologies ex: Angular-Strap, UI-Grid, Ng-Grid, Controllers, Directives, Services, Factory etc.
- Used GIT flow for the Version Control.
- Used React Bootstrap Components like Responsive Navbars, Transitions, Tabs, Overlays (Modals, Popovers etc.)
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbonejs, RequireJS and Responsive Design.
- Developed ANT scripts and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE applications.
- Used "twitter bootstrap" for HTML components style definitions and user interface elements such as dialog boxes and tooltips.
- Performs UNIT testing with Mocha, Functional testing using Night watch and develops web services using RESTFUL API and HTTP.
- Used DDP server for MeteorJS and it's the protocol Meteor uses to communicate between the client and the server
- Hands on experience in coding web page quickly and effectively using JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap, Backbone JS, data visualizations and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Application is built using Test Driven Development framework jasmine.
- Created Angular custom services using service and factory methods, directives and used various angular services like $rootScope, $modal, $location, $q, geoLocationService, $filter, role Access Service as dependencies
- Used LESS and followed Bootstrap-grid system to develop Responsive Widgets
- Implemented dynamic page elements and form error validations using Angular JS directives.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, angularJs, HTML5.
- Created GET/PUT/UPDATE request and response using RESTFUL web services.
- Developed Html5 Boilerplate a set of web development templates with the web's best practices baked in.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Requirement gathering and understanding.
- Tested of websites for W3C validation and testing it in major browsers like Firefox, IE7, IE8 and Opera.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Involved in development of Servlets and JSPs using Apache Struts framework.
- Extensive Bootstrap development including grid layout, full HTML development within the Bootstrap grid work, Menu/Navbar customization, CSS customization, animations, timers, carousel, media queries for proper rendering mainstay was LESS framework
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular.js, Node.js and Ext.js for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines.
- Involved in JIRA workflows for the bug tracking and project management.
- AngularJS Controllers, Scopes and Modules, design of AngularJS architecture patterns, defining role of controllers, hooking views to controllers, creating modules, adding controllers into the modules .
- AngularJS routing, referencing the ngRoute module, adding the ngRoute script into the application, configuring routes, using the $routeProvider to configure routes .
- AngularJS Factories and Services, refactoring code into a factory, injecting a factory into a controller. Making Ajax calls from the factory/service, creating a RESTful service, using $http service.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Extensive JQuery with various widgets including Draggables, Droppables, Sortables, more Bootstrap related widgets like Accordion, effects, Animations, Color Animation, Hover, Switch class, Datepicker Sliders.
- Worked on developing application in safari and chrome.
- Provided a brand-able solution for all application so that header and footer are the same across the application.
- Developed the User Interactive webpages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS as per company’s standards
- Used RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques to enhance user's behavior based on screen-size, platform and orientation.
- Worked with cross browser compatibility issues to ensure the smooth running of application and all its features on different browsers.
- Expertise in AngularJS for developing Single Page Applications.
- Wrote SQL queries to get the data, update the data from the database and to connect database in the DAO implementation classes.
- Tested the web services with SOAP UI tool.
- Used RAD as Development IDE for web applications.
- Deployed the application using Tomcat Web Server.
- Used Ajax to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Used JQuery core libraries for the logical implementation part at the client side of the website.
- Debugged the application using Firebug and traversed through the nodes of the tree using DOM functions .
- Used Microsoft Visio for designing the Use Case Diagrams, Class model, Sequence diagrams, and Activity diagrams for SDLC process of the application.
- Also worked on a POC for internal web application, Blotter for VEO, on MVC platform using AngularJS and grunt server.
- Developed a fully functional prototype application using JQuery and Backbone.js and connecting to a REST-ful server on a different domain.
- Involved in raising the change requests and entering all the production issues into the remedy system.