Hardworking, dedicated, and motivated applicant with a positive attitude and experience in Information Technology. Seeking employment in Information Technology field to build upon prior experience and gain more knowledge in IT field of study.
Distributed/Web Environments: Jboss 3x, 4x, 5x, Tomcat 5.0.
Development tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse5.0, Putty, RemoteNG, NetBeans 6.9.
Operating Systems: Windows /98/NT 4.0/2000/XP, Mac, UNIX/Solaris
Web Application Engineer
- MacOSX Environment - Created unit test cases for testing the application.
- Having hands on experience in deploying web and JEE enterprise applications on Apache Tomcat
- Working on MyEclipse and using SQL to connect, build server, modify and make changes to the new implementation (XML, JSON)
- Developing the Code as per the requirements (Web Services), Developing the HTTP Requests, Writing UI / Business validations for the owned use cases, Unit testing and integration testing of owning use cases.
- Created test cases on Mantis Bug tracking tool to use RESTED Client to test RESTful API Service Calls.
Security Application Engineer
- Linux Environment - Created unit test cases for testing the application. Automate test cases, test suites for Regression Testing via Selenium Webdriver .
- Working on Frameworks and using Console to connect, build server, modify and make changes to the new implementation (XML, JSON)
- Help tokenization service used for transactions, JvisualVm and Stop/Restart servers on Apache Tomcat
- Used the various Complex data structures in collections Framework in Java for building the Business Logic.
Software Engineer Middleware
- BPM cloud working on Blueworks Live AngularJS applications for customer facing software using web-developed product, help on projects for improving the experience of the product better.
- Helping clients with their API's from their end to work on the process diagram applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements (Web Services), Developing the JSF / Richfaces pages, Writing UI / Business validations for the owned use cases, Unit testing and integration testing of owning use cases.
- Developed and modified Sharepoint user privileges as directed and in compliance with all standard operating procedures
- Plan and design Microsoft SharePoint environments, Configure of Microsoft office and using office 365
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using UI frameworks and WebPages using HTML and JSP’s for user interaction.
IT Help Desk Analyst
- Confidential Doctors and field agents calling in for the application Confidential 360 Technical Support
- Help Resolve My Learning, Remote Desktop, Apps, Traveling Reports and IT questions
- Technical Support for apple products, Incoming phone calls, and Case Notes
- Helping Customers resolve issues they have with their iPhones,iPads, and Computers
- Providing required stuff to Workshops and Outreach Programs
- Assisted with Inventory list, Data Entry, and Creating new Math and Science Projects.
- Helped Professors with their projects, presentations, and website for required items