- 5 years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements Analysis and Debugging, Applications Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Experience in developing Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using D3.js with Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Experience in creating services as classes in typescript importing into the Components in Angular2.
- Experienced in collaborating with Design team/UX team/ business steak-holder to understand and translate the requirement into web applications.
- Extensive experience on implementing the AJAX with rich features like deferred, promises, pipe, and callback functions.
- Experience with Handlebars.js to build dynamic HTML templates, and Underscore.js to handle and manipulate data from backend with a RESTful JSON interface.
- Proficiency on Responsive Web design using Custom CSS, Bootstrap, cross browser and adapt to the changing environment.
- Experience in the developing applications for different platforms like web browser, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.
- Proficient in web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design using flex box features of CSS3.
- Experience in using CSS Preprocessors like SASS, LESS.
- Worked with AGILE Methodology in recent projects and participated in SCRUM meetings as well in previous projects.
- Expertise in debugging skills using Safari Web Inspector, Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Experience in using HighCharts , and D3.js Components and integrating back-end applications with AJAX driven front-end.
- Proven track record in developing reusable code, cleaner code structure, and understanding of the JS features to ensure data availability to the front-end.
- Strong expertise in the iterative Agile and Scrum development methodologies for software development.
- Experience with Jasmine and Karma for Unit Testing.
- Experience using JIRA for defect tracking.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME's and also during the sprint meetings for Agile as well as Scrum development methodology.
IDE & Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text 3, Notepad++, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Brackets
Testing/Control Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Selenium and Integration testing tools
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Tomcat, MySQL and Firebase
Version Control: CVS, SVN and GIT
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Pocahontas, AR
Web/ UI/ Front End DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Implementing the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology.
- Used Model View Controller framework such as Angular JS framework for creating Single Page Application.
- Involved in building Angular2 application on NPM packages.
- Extensively used Polymer.js library for creating custom web components
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries, using technologies like Bootstrap, Foundation.
- Built out a new product line in EcmaScript using React, and Redux.
- Implemented MVC architecture by applying Angular JS framework.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery and Angular JS.
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5 and Bootstrap.
- Successfully performed the Restful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Mastered the GRUNT and GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP's.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Knowledge on techniques used in Angular 2.0 with the help of Typescript.
- Used $http in Angular 2.0 for consuming RESTful web services.
- Used Polymer JS to build web applications using web components.
- Used SASS Preprocessor for CSS preprocessing.
- Developed applications using AngularJS single page applications to improve page performance.
- Developed reusable components using Custom Directives in AngularJS.
- Reconstructed front-end system in React JS by designing React reusable components and lifecycles.
- Involved in developing UI pages using Angular 2 and calling the Rest API's from Backend.
- Responsible to gathering requirements and creating the right solutions with our Marketing SAAS Cloud products.
- Used JQuery & Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser.
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Front End/ UI DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked on highly advanced user interface design and development using Angular2, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented the responsive Web designs using the SASS CSS preprocessor, CSS3 media queries and Bootstrap.
- Implemented data-binding and MVC using AngularJS for front-end development of a current web application.
- Used Backbone.js for Fetching Data from the Server by giving URL to get JSON data for model and to populate model from the server. Captured the details and specifics of the website design via storyboards for prototyping.
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular2, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Created Java Servlets using JSP and other classes deployed as .ear file, connecting to Oracle database using JDBC.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js, Require.js and Node.js.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Integrated with the back-end code (JSP) using JQuery, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Extensively used Grunt as an associate to Node.js to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, ReactJS and NodeJS in effective web design.
- Designed graphics, buttons, and logos for the website to enhance the application features for the user.
- Coordinated with the Business Analysts and conducted feedback sessions with the Associates in order to understand the requirements of the user interface layout of the web application.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML
- Build Microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Tested pages for cross browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements.
- Coordinated with the teams for QA /UAT and issue tracking and bug fixing.
- Worked on versioning tool GIT.
- Used JIRA for the bug tracking and project management.
- Involved in AGILE process, two week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application to deliver in time.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Developed HTML pages with Accessibility and SEO perspective.
- Developed CSS Sprites using Adobe Photoshop to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.