Webmaster with 15 years working experience. Proficient skills in developing, maintaining and marketing websites through use of PHP programming, CMS systems, email marketing, cinematography, Google Adword PPC management, SEO, photography and graphic design. Exceptionally strong technical and creative skills are reflective in ability to transform rough concepts and unknown challenges into reality. Experienced in web marketing trends facilitating the direction of companies’ web marketing focus. Makes use of statistical web metrics in driving sales in methods that are proven to work. Efficient in multitasking multiple projects at once and leading a team environment in a positive and fun manner. Stays current on latest trends and technology with a mindset that anything is possible.
Cascading Style Sheets: DHTML (JQuery, etc.)
HTML: Google Adword PPC
Google Analytics: Magento CMS
PHP/MYSQL: Organic SEO Rankings
Dreamweaver: Adobe Premiere CS6
Email Marketing (Exact Target, Constant Contact): Desktop Publishing
Wordpress CMS: Photoshop
Adobe Acrobat: Illustrator
Still Photography: Flip Book Publications
Confidential, Edina, MN
- Completely redesigned all corporate and affiliate Confidential websites with new design and coding structures with emphasis on creating a uniform brand identity.
- Performed keyword analysis and updated copy and site structure transforming what had been virtually no indexing of product pages into a site that now ranks first page for over 100 keywords resulting in an increase of product leads from visitors of the site and generation of sales to the organization.
- Write impactful web copy with mix of marketing slant to entice, yet inform and sell product while using the right keyword density to gain favorable search engine keyword rankings.
- Developed and maintain a corporate ( Confidential Resource Center) extranet web portal requiring an in depth knowledge of PHP programming, Java Script and SQL queries to work as the administrative content management system it is today. This powerful online resource acts as a central secure gateway to disseminate out all corporate and product information to the Confidential sales force of representatives and dealers.
- Developed in its entirety e - commerce micro websites built on Miva Merchant platform requiring full knowledge of Confidential processes of integrating tax & shipping system API components in facilitating the online sale of Confidential products.
- Create HTML e-mail marketing campaigns directed to potential Confidential customers of related email lists generated from online tradeshows, market publication and opt-in captured emails.
- Oversee the management of annual $60,000 budget dedicated to Google Ad words program. Since taking over the program I’ve reduced advertising costs of the program by $25,000 annually through optimization techniques such as negative key wording and modifying Ads with the most effective relevant wording that have all contributed to an increased relevancy of traffic with far less overhead cost.
- Significantly reduced the bounce rates of visitor traffic for a number of pages through analyzing web metrics and adjusting the layout of pages and copy to be more impactful and useable.
- Created the companies web standards policy and adhere to these guidelines in achieving maximum brand identity and best practices for online web marketing success. Adhere to methods outlined by Google Webmaster tools and ensure pages comply with W3C coding standards. Perform testing across various browsers and operating systems to ensure compliance across all possible devices.
- Fix and patch server log errors discovered to maintain as efficiently and secure of a network of sites as possible.
- Shoot product demonstration video and edit footage in Adobe Premier Pro for online marketing and promotion of products through syndicated sites such as Confidential .
- Have been instrumental in the creation of online & print product literature that have been a huge success for selling product features, advantages & benefits and all product specific details that help the Confidential Sales team sell product.
Confidential, Long Lake, MN
Sr. Web Designer
- Consulted and managed remote client websites in facilitating their web design needs and outlined and designed mockups.
- Designed and developed client’s website using Photoshop and CSS html development practices.
- Maintained changes to client websites as needed per their requests.
- Coded pages utilizing industry standard W3C compliant development practices for optimal search engine optimization and favorable Google search engine ranking results.
Confidential, Medina, MN
Internet Production Manager
- Design and deploy web page offerings using HTML, Coldfusion and Photoshop in presenting all associated technical data and product images in an understandable presentation resulting in a user-friendly experience.
- Create HTML and PDF versions of downloadable woodworking plans for Confidential customers enabling easy access to a valuable resource for woodworkers and providing an immediate need for further sales on items needed associated with those plans.
- Design web-based personalized email campaigns promoting weekly sales to our online subscribers with leading 3rd party mailing tools such as bluehornet.com and exacttarget.com. Measure statistical analysis on deliverability of emails and landing page promotions.