- Over 4.6 years of experience in building, maintaining data warehouse systems performing data integration, data migration using business analytic and CRMS tools like Informatica and Salesforce.
- Good financial domain background in financial services and banking including Global Wealth and Investment Management, Treasury and Money market.
- Lead projects from initialization phase from capturing business requirements to final phases of deployment using SDLC methodology.
- Strong Communication Skill.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities, requests, and environments.
- Experienced in End user training, documentation and application/product demos.
- Dedicated to maintain high quality standards.
Core Competencies and Certifications
- ETL Tools: - Informatica PowerCenter V8.6.1/7.x/6.x , Informatica Power Exchange for Salesforce.com
- CRMS Application: - Sales Force Apex Explorer, Sales Force Data Loader.
- Scheduling Tool: - Autosys & Informatica Scheduling
- Database Tool: - SQL Server, PL/SQL Developer and Oracle Developer
- Modeling Tool: - MS- Visio
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Certified
- NCFM – NSE’s certificate in Financial Management
- Oracle Certified Developer – 9i
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Designed and developed Enterprise data warehouse systems in a Service Oriented Architecture approach and cloud applications
- Experience in integration of data sources like Oracle, SQL Server, non-relational sources like flat files into staging area and using Sales Force as source to integrate data.
- Efficient in creating Reusable Transformations and Mappings using Informatica Designer and processing tasks using Workflow Manager to move data from multiple sources into targets.
- Experience in creating Reusable Tasks (Sessions, Command, Email) and Non-Reusable Tasks (Decision, Event Wait etc)
- Created the Informatica parallel workflows and sessions for extracting and loading the data using various stages like Oracle, Flat File, RDBMS, Transformer, lookup, sorter, remove duplicate, Change Capture, joiner.etc.
- Designed and developed the parallel jobs for slowly changing dimensions (SCD Type1, Type 2 and Type 3) and fact tables loading.
- Designed, developed & tested the partition strategy to increase performance of jobs.
- Experienced in UNIX and Windows work environment.
- Extensively worked on developing and debugging Informatica mappings, mapplets, sessions and workflows
- Involved in Unit testing, System testing to check whether the data loads into target are accurate.
- I have also worked on Web service and used Sales Force lookup transformations.
- Lead Data Warehousing, Data migration and Data Integration projects right from the design and implementation of the project.
- Worked with business analysts to identify and understand the requirement and convert them into technical specifications.
- Worked in the Onsite-Offshore model and efficiently coordinated the requirements and projects.
- Suggesting and helping in implementation of process improvement plans and sharing knowledge among the team members.
- Co-ordinated with the testing teams in various testing phases by resolving the defects and ensuring smooth execution of the test plans.
- Automated the processes for support teams which helped them increase their productivity.
- Requirements gathering for future releases.
- Mentored new team members in Informatica, DWH and Sales Force tools, and also shared knowledge about the project.
- Mentored Six Sigma Green Belt Projects as a Black Belt.
Project Experience Chronology
Sr. ETL Consultant -Confidential
- There are Client records in the system which belonged to an individual but now these records have been converted to business type. There are lot of related data associated to the individual client records like Events, tasks, Opportunities, Relationships, Contacts etc.
- The major aim is to first clone these records and move the related from individual to the business records and once these records are setup correctly in the system delete the old individual records from the system.
- I lead this project right from the initialization involving analysis, Development, testing and implemented it to Production.
- As a lead I coordinated with various team like analyst and testing team for the smooth implementation of the project.
- The idea behind the BONG Process is to change the existing logic of how the visibility and profiling is done for the Users.
- It also aims at automating the process and enhancing the performance and I was involved in automating the process efficiently.
- I lead the project and was involved in analysis, Development, testing and implementing it to Production.
- I was also involved in scheduling and designing the dependency of the jobs using Autosys tool.
- There was a need for the Financial Advisors to give an option in the CRMS Sales Force application to view and let them know when they last spoke to the clients and at the same time to remind them of the next meeting with the client.
- There was a need to create a process which would calculate the last touch and next touch date for the history data.
- This was process was created in collaboration with the Sales Force team and implemented via Informatica.
- The main Challenge here was to analyze the history records, managing and updating huge volume of data.
- As a lead I was involved closely with the Analyst team to analyze the history records and mine the required data set.
- Once the data set was identified I was involved in performance tuning of the jobs since the volume of data was very high.
- To summarize I lead this project covering all the phases of SDLC right from requirement gathering till implementation.
- With the merger of Merrill Lynch and Bank of America there was a need to bring in different set of Financial Advisors (FA) and Specialist (CSG) to work closely with each other to enhance their productivity and performance.
- The project was to basically migrate and integrate the system which the Specialist used with the system that was use by the FA’s.
- I was involved with the data migration and data integration process from one Sales Force system to the other. This required a great deal of analysis to be done from the source system end and to understand how the system worked.
- I worked closely with the analyst team to analyze the source system.
- As a lead I was involved in designing and implementation of the data migration.
- I lead this project from the analysis phase and was involved till the implementation of this to Production.
ETL Consultant – Confidential, Mumbai
GE Capital Treasury Enterprise Data Ware House (EDW) Implementation
- Enterprise Data warehouse (EDW) is an application to maintain the financial and transactional information of the client. This application serves as a warehouse for adhoc and analytical reporting.
- These reports are in turn helpful for the business users in taking key financial decisions. Informatica 8.5.1 is used as an implementation tool for building this warehouse.
- This project included building an ODS for DW, which acts as a source system for the warehouse.
- I was involved in creating and building ODS as well as DWH systems.
- There were different modules in the system and I lead one of the modules from the initiation phase till the implementation.
- Apart from leading and developing the module I was also involved in performance tuning of the jobs.
GE Money V8.23 ODS Implementation for Portugal
- V8.23 ODS Implementation for Portugal contained three vision plus modules namely:
- Credit Management System (CMS) – It is an account processing module.
- Account Services Management (ASM) – It is a customer services module
- Merchant Bankcard System (MBS) – It is a merchant acquiring system.
- V8.23 ODS Implementation for Portugal involved developing an ODS (Operational Data Store) for the client need and marinating history of only 90 days for reporting purpose.
- I was involved in creating and maintaining the ODS systems using Informatica tool.
- As a team member my responsibility in this module was to understand the technical specifications and develop them using ETL.
- I was involved in the project from development phase, to testing and implementation of the project.
GE Money IDW (Integrated Data Warehouse) Implementation
- The Integrated Data Warehouse (IDW) is an evolving collaborative data warehousing solution framework. The IDW is a platform where data from the various source systems are integrated and stored in a common place which can be used by various functions like risk, collections, etc within the organization.
- I was involved in creating mappings, sessions and workflows and understanding the system.
- As a team member I was involved in the module from development to the implementation phase.
Initial Learning Program
- This was a 4-month learning program conducted by TCS.
- Training was provided on the following tool PL/SQL, UNIX, C, ASP.NET
- Training was also provided on basics of SDLC lifecycle.
- Bachelor Degree Specialized in Information Technology from Confidential, India in 2007.
- Date of Birth: 22-JAN-1987
- Nationality: Indian
- Marital Status: Married