- Lead Consultant
- ETL Technical Architect
- ETL Technical Lead
- ETL Designer
- ETL Lead
- DataStage V8.5/8.1/7.5.3/7.5.1
- DB2 UDB
- Micro Strategy
- Oracle 9i
- SQL Server 2008
- IBM CDC Tool
- Microsoft Visio
- Quality Center
- Health Care
- Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Implementing Partitioning and Node allocation in Data Stage
- Standard Changes from ETL to ELT
- Around†9 years†as an†ETL Consultant†in software analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and production Support
- Experienced in development and design of ETL methodology for supporting data transformations & processing in a corporate wide ETL Solution using IBM Infosphere†Datastage V8.5/8.1/7.5.3/7.5.1.
- Expertise in Retail and Pharmacy Domain.
- Proven track record in planning, building and managing successful large-scale Data Warehouse and decision support systems, Data Mapping, Data management, Data transportation and Data Staging.
- Proven expertise in Performance Tuning, Performance-Oriented design, Development, Trouble-shooting and coding for optimized functioning.
- Proven experience in Data Warehousing which includes Construction and analysis of Source Systems, Staging area & Target systems.
- Extensive experience in†Unix Shell Scripting†in different projects.
- Database experience in†Oracle 9i, DB2 UDB†and†PL/SQL†(Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers).
- Thorough knowledge in designing and developing data marts, data warehouse using multi-dimensional models such as†Snow Flake Schema†and†Star Schema.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, analytical, interpersonal skills and ability to perform independently or as part of a team.
- IBM Certified Solution Designer - DB2 Business Intelligence
- IBM DB2 UDB Certified in Family Fundamentals
- Oracle 9i Certified in PL\\SQL Programming