Familiar with: Java, Linux Shell Scripting.
Database: Microsoft SQL 2012
Platforms: Windows 7/8, Ubuntu and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
Technologies: Django, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, CSS3, XML, HTML5, Twitter Bootstrap.
Client Software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio.
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server Management Studio, GitHub, Git, PyCharm.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Confidential, Pensacola, Florida
Big Data Intern
- Worked with a small team to design and develop web scrapers as well as C# ASP.NET applications
- Utilized Python, C#, jQuery, and AJAX
- Built multiple Python and C# scripts.
- Utilized SOAP and REST APIs to develop applications.
Confidential, Tucson, Arizona
- Worked solely and with small team to architect, develop and deploy various data driven cross browser compatible C# and Django websites of varying sizes for clients that utilized various data sources such as SQL 2005/2008/2012 and XML.
- Train and support clients in the use of delivered software and or supporting management applications, to include presentations, creation of documentation, and or one on one instruction.
- Setup ODBC interfaces to synchronize data between SQL Server 2012 and Linux
- Created a comprehensive Python script that creates CSV’s to better understand data.
- Consultant for clients recommending best solutions for clients given time budget and requirements.
- Gather requirements by communicating with clients at all levels of the business, to include making mock applications to help clients express needs.