To obtain a full-time position where my skills and personal contribution will be a company asset.
2012 August- October Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
Warehouse Shipping Clerk
- Oversee International and interstate shipping
- Quality Assurance inspection
- Crane Forklift operator
2012 (Contractural) Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Inspect tools and parts for shipment.
- Organize inventory for storage.
2011-2012 SRI-Confidential, Elkridge, MD
Soil Sort Technician
- Medical instruments quality control techician.
- Inspecting parts and medical instruments and logging them in company database.
- Process and clean surgical equipment.
- Maintain an orderly sterile environment.
2005-2010 Confidential, Elkridge, MD
Warehouse Inventory Coordinator
- Receive dental equipment reserved for doctor orders and warehouse stock.
- Keep accurate count of incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Dispatch rental equipment
- Responsible for rental billing and inventory.
2004-2005 Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Conduct regular warehouse inventory.
- Oversee shipping and receiving of merchandise for distribution.
- Incorporated new standards to generate a more efficient inventory system.
2003-2004 Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Check orders for accuracy/
- Process orders through credit card and COD payments.
- Initially hired as a Receiver, rapidly promoted to Shipper.
Confidential, Hanau, Germany
- Offset Press Operator, worked for large commercial and small custom printing houses in Germany. Operated a variety of offset presses and duplicators and all peripheral equipment (e.g., sheet feeds, rollers, plates). Completed set-ups, selected fountain solution/ink set-up, started presses, selected stock cut paper, loaded/adjusted sheet feeds, and moniored job progress.
- Successfully managed production workloads in excess of 25,000 per day while meeting scheduling and quality requirements.
- Warehouse Worer, moved, stored and displayed merchandise for a high-volume store serving U.S. military personnel and their families stationed in Germany. Responsible for placing incoming orders in the proper physical inventory location, pulling orders for the sales floor and stocking shelves. Matched bills of lading to delivery receipts, coordinated returns and shipments to vendors, and mainted all related documentation. Utilized a variety of warehouse equipment including forklifts, palette trucks, vehicles and handcarts.
Confidential, Frankurt, Germany
- Infantryman, member of an armored vehicle team responsible for completing tactial maneuvers and assault exercises utilizing a variety of light weapons. Trained in principles of fire and movement, directional orientation, field sanitation and first aid.
High School Diploma