- 8 years overall IT experience in Business Requirements Gathering, System Analysis & Design, Data Modeling, Development, Testing and Implementation of Business Analytic Data warehouses
- Experience ofmore than 6 years Incorporating SDLC and standard OLAP methodologies for Designing and Developing end-to-end BI solutions using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) ,Informatica power center ,DAC
- Hands on Implementation Experience of 3 years in Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA ) customizing pre-packaged (OBIEE, Informatica ,DAC ) metadata solutions in HR, SCM, Manufacturing, Financial Analytics
- Management experience guiding onshore and offshore teams for the client deliverables
- Expertise in developing Business Analytics Warehouses for various business verticals like Health Care, Telecom, Manufacturing ,Banking with source ERP Systems Oracle EBS,SAP, PeopleSoft and Siebel CRM
- Oracle Certified Associate with SQL and PL/SQL certifications
- Proficiency in design and development of (Physical/Business Model and Mapping/Presentation layers) in OBI Metadata Repository using Oracle BI Administration Tool
- Expert in Building and configuring Presentation Services like Answers (ad-hoc querying, reports), Web Catalog and Interactive Dashboards
- Comprehensive Data Integration experience in ETL using Informatica Power Center - Mapping Designer, Repository manager, Workflow Manager/Monitor and Server tools Informatica/ Repository Server manager
- Expert skills in customizing Pre-built BI apps Informatica workflows Source dependent extract (SDE) and Source Independent Loads (SILOS) in accordance with business requirements
- Expert Orchestration skills in Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) to Configure, Monitor ,Schedule ETL
- In-Depth performance analysis skills using Metadata tables of DAC and Informatica repositories
- Experienced in OLAP Data Modeling using Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Join Schema Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling usingData Modeler (ERwin)
- Profound knowledge in Transactional Systems and Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Multi-platform experience on Unix/ Linux and Windows Server family
Technical Skills:Reporting Tools
OBIEE 10.1x,OBIEE 11.1x, Siebel Analytics 7.8/7.7/7.5, BI Publisher
Informatica Power Center 9.x/8.x/7.x,Erwin, DAC,Tidal Scheduler
Oracle 9i/10g/11g,SQL Server
OBIA 7.9.x ,Oracle EBS R12 ,PeopleSoft
Windows ,UNIX, SQL Developer , TOAD , Java Net Beans IDE
JAVA Scripts, XML, PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX,SOA,BPEL
SDLC, Agile, ITIL, Project Management
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering
Confidential, St. Louis MO Nov 2010 – Till Date
Role: Solution Development Senior Analyst (OBIA)
Confidential is a non-profit company that operates a network of hospitals and related health facilities in the United States. It is the nation\'s largest Catholic and largest non-profit health system.
- Full life cycle (SDLC)implementation of Business Analytics Warehouse and Dashboards designed for the Systems Across health Ministries and MIC applications customizing pre-built Oracle Business Intelligence Applications which includes Informatica ,DAC and OBIEE for ETL interfaces, Dashboards and reports
- Worked on MIC application architecture for requirements gathering, GAP analysis, TDD`s towards the planned Business Analytics data warehouse for HR , SCM and Finance, Manufacturing Analytics using Pre-built OBIA
- Customizationofthe Oracle Out of The Box ETL interfaces using Informatica for Extracting various data from OLTP systems like People Soft ,Siebel, Oracle EBS
- Customized various Source Qualifier Queries to meet the business functionality of the OLTP incoming data
- Coordinated offshore and onshore teams and owned the ETL interfaces related to Supply chain and Human Resources
- Involved in Design and build for ETL deliverables for customizing SDE and SILOS mappings
- ETL enhancements for analytics like supply chain, HR from OBIEE report perspective
- Implemented Change data capture and incremental logics in inventory ETL Interfaces by identifying the audit columns for the data coming From People soft Purchasing and Supply chain modules
- Implementation of SCD type1/type2/type3 in existing ETL interfaces for capturing slowly changing dimensions
- Configured the Domain Value Lookup files for ETL interfaces related to HR analytics
- Production Support Service requests , Bug fixes like duplicate data issues and data mismatches and Enhancements related to the ETLS involved in HR,SCM subject areas using SQL query based Logics
- Complete configuration of DAC for all the Subject areas to Orchestrate the Full loads and incremental loads together with the DAC parameters and variables at runtime
- ETL Interface development for masking incoming files to Enterprise Data Warehouse and various other Interfaces like HYPERION , CROWE
- Handled repository level migrations for UAT and Train environments and administrating ETL migrations from Development to QA
- Extensively Used Transformations like Source Qualifier, Expression, Filter, Aggregator, joiner, and lookup, Sequence Generator, Router, Sorter and Stored Procedures, SQL transformation Java Transformations. And used debugger to test the mappings and fixed the bugs
- Extensive analysis using Queries on OPB Metadata tablesand REP views from metadata repository in Informatica to improve performance
- Customization of Oracle pre-built Metadata (.rpd) to built Dashboards/Reports in HR and SCM subject areas
- Worked on repository Physical Data Layer, Business Model and Mapping Layer and Presentation Layer using OBIEE Administration Tool.
- Developed Dashboards / Reports using views like Pivot Table, Chart, Gauge, Tabular and View Selector, Alerts, Guided Navigation and Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities
- Created Dimensional Hierarchies in the BMM layer for Drill Down capabilities in the front end reports
- Implemented Security Setup at both Object and Data levels and creation of users/groups, LDAP authentication Setup and configuration of Multiuser Development Environment (MUDE)
- Configured users and security in web logic console of OBIEE 11g
- Involved in Repository Configuration, Troubleshooting, Migration and Server Administration.
- Worked on materialized views and aggregates for performance of the reports
- Created Dashboard global Prompts and integrated with existing reports and key performance indicators
- Supervised Oracle Business Intelligence Server (Application Server), Oracle BI Presentation Server (Web Server, BI Access, Web Services)
- Proof of concept work on OBIEE 11g Scorecards and Key Performance Indicators
Environment: Oracle BI Applications 126.96.36.199, Informatica 9.1 (Power Center), OBIEE 11g/10g, UNIX Shell scripting ,Oracle 10g/11g (SQL, PL/SQL), TIDAL Scheduler, DAC scheduler, Erwin data modeler, APEAR tool
Confidential, Columbus OH Oct 2009 – Oct2010
Role: Senior OBIA consultant
Confidential is a global company that processes steel for use in the automotive, construction, hardware, aerospace and many other industries.
- Performed GAP analysis on existing systems and gathered requirements from business users
- End to End implementation of out-of-the-box Oracle BI applications which involves installation configuration and customization for supporting the Business analytics
- Customized prebuilt Business Intelligence (BI) Applications using OBIEE ,Informatica and DACfor the subject areas like Supply Chain Analytics ,Sales Analytics
- Complete configuration of OC4J/web logic servers to accommodate service oriented architecture and OBIEE
- worked with Data models to identify key joins between tables to built complex joins in BI repository
- Report calculations in OBIEE admin tool by modifying repository objects (.rpd) in physical/BMM/presentation layers
- Created Dimensional Hierarchy, logical columns, aggregate columns, level based measures in BMM layer
- Built various views in front end OBIEE answers like charts, gauge views, Pivot tables
- Configured Reports Pivots, View Selectors, Column Selectors, and Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities, Charts, tabular using global and local Filters, and Page/Dashboard Prompts.
- Configured repository and session variables to get dynamic reports and dashboards.
- Used Catalog Manager to maintain Analytics web catalog to manage Dashboards and Answers.
- Worked on Security settings in Oracle BI Admin Tool to set up users, groups, access privileges and query privileges.
- Enabled the BI scheduler for i-bot alerts for end users to track the key information on daily basis
- Cache implementation for Reports performance and execution of materialized views /table partitions
- Configuration of LDAP authentication and authorizing privilegesfor MultiuserDevelopment Environment (MUDE).
- Development of Mappings/Mapplets using various Transformations, creating and monitoring Sessions/Workflows.
- Extensively used the Informatica Power Center tools - Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
- Coordinated with testing teams to resolve issues found during the DEV,QA, UAT phases.
- Peer evaluation of code, testing, monitoring NQSQuery and tuning reports.
Environment: OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1, Oracle 10GR2, Informatica 8.1, DAC 7.8.5, OBI Apps 7.9.4, UNIX, Linux, Oracle 10g/11g (SQL, PL/SQL)
Confidential., Los Angeles CA Jan 2009 – Oct 2009
Role: Sr. ETL/OBIEE Consultant
Confidential caters to hundreds of members in the Los Angeles Fashion District, and tens of thousands of buyers worldwide, providing them with a centralized place to conduct business to business transactions.
- Full life cycle implementation of the Data warehouse for the fashion company OLTP systems
- Sourced the B2B transactional data to the warehouse for analytical purposes
- Preparation of Technical design documents and data analysis documents for source OLTP
- Collaboration of complete ETL end to end design , build and deliverables for the business analytic warehouse
- Implementation of SCD (Type1/Type2/Type3) in the ETL build for Business analytics warehouse
- Extensively worked on OBIEE administration tool for customizing physical /BMM/presentation layers
- Customized security settings for privileged users, groups and classify based on roles in the BI administration tool
- Administered Web Catalog Objects (pages/folders) for the users
- Migrated existing legacy reports and edit into the OBIEE dashboards
- Configured repository and session variables to produce dynamic reports and Dashboards
- Used HTTP transformation and web methods to import data from the Fashion website data for records to improvise the Pictures in website
- Used Source Analyzer and Warehouse designer to import the source and target database schemas, and the mapping Designer to map sources to the target
- Used Informatica Designer to create complex mappings using different transformations like filter, Router, Aggregator, Lookup, Sorter, Update strategy, Expression to pipeline data to Data Warehouse
- Debugging code, testing and validated data after processes are run in development/testing according to business rules
- Prepared unit test plans and maintained defect logs to resolve issues
Environment: Informatica 8.1.1, DAC 7.9.5, Linux, OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1, Oracle 10g/11g (SQL, PL/SQL)
Confidential, Kansas City August 2006– Jan 2009
Role: Siebel Analytics/ETL developer
- Shaped and administered the Physical Layer, BMM layer, Presentation Layer in a Siebel Analytics repository
- Developed physical layer connection pools with authorizations and imported necessary tables with joins
- Developed Reports with pivot, charts, gauge views applying local and global filters
- Implementation of Interactive delivers/ibots to alert business end users about changes
- Rpd Development using Siebel Analytics Server Administration Tool in accordance with the requirements
- Configured security through Siebel Intelligence Dashboards for users for subject areas
- Created groups in the repository , added users to the groups and granted privileges explicitly and through group Inheritance
- Worked on Siebel answers to create reports for the Business users
- Created Dashboards for OLTP systems using Siebel Intelligence Dashboards
- Worked on Subscribed user groups privileges for ibot alerts
- Creation of groups and adding users to the group in repository with inheritance features
- Implemented new star schemas and modified existing ones in related subject areas
- End user and Pilot user training for customizing ad-hoc reports using Siebel answers
- Upgrade work related to Existing Legacy system in Siebel analytics to OBIEE 10g
- ETL interface builds in Informatica power center custom source qualifiers SQL to load data into data warehouse
- Worked comprehensively with complex mappings using different transformations like Source Qualifiers, Expressions, Filters, Joiners, Routers, Union, Unconnected / Connected Lookups and Aggregators, Stored Procedures and Normalizer transformations.
- PLP ETL development using PL/SQL stored procedures ,packages and functions
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.1.1, Oracle 9i, Siebel Analytics 7.8.4, XML, Flat Files, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows NT.
Confidential October 2004 – July 2006
Role: Oracle Developer /ETL
- Involved in complete End to end ETL development using Informatica power center for planned Interfaces
- Created ETL mappings using Informatica Power center to extract the data from multiple sources like Flat files, Oracle , Xml, CSV, Delimited files transformed based on business requirements and loaded to Data Warehouse
- Worked extensively with complex mappings using different transformations like Source Qualifiers, Expressions, Filters, Joiners, Routers, Union, Unconnected / Connected Lookups and Aggregators, Stored Procedures and Normalizer transformations.
- Used SQL Loader to convert the data from the Excel to oracle tables
- Wrote Stored Procedures for effective insertions and updating of the data to the tables
- when the application is online reducing the network traffic.
- Created Shell scripts to automate the load of data from Text files to Oracle Tables.
- Created Packages to automate transactions from the Oracle Forms.
- Involved in extensive coding using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Created database triggers to automate the transactions that take place online.
- Subversion technology used to maintain the source code.
- Sub-queries and joins were extensively used in stored procedures
- Extensively worked with table partitioning and table space creation etc.
- Used UTL_File Packages to Load data from Excel Sheet to Oracle Tables.
- Used Oracle Forms 9i to design and develop the interface for the system.
- Created matrix reports using Reports 9i
- Created Object Groups to create to screen templates with Forms 9i
- PL/SQL was extensively utilized for coding and writing complex database triggers, stored
- procedures and packages.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 6.1.1, Oracle 9i, XML, Flat Files , Windows NT, AIX, Oracle 9i,SQL, PL/SQL (Stored Procedures, Packages, Triggers), HRMS/Payroll, Forms & Reports 9i, Oracle 9iAS, Shell scripting, SQL*Plus, Toad.