- Close to 9 years of experience as ETL/EDW/BI Developer.
- Have knowledge of development and testing in Teradata, Informatica, Oracle, Business Objects, UNIX, Pig, Hive, Python.
- Profound knowledge of Teradata and Informatica performance tuning techniques and efficient database design & data modeling.
- Good analytical and problem - solving skills and good communication skills.
- Successful track record of efficiency & achievement in all assignments;consistently progressed to positions of increasing responsibility.
- Have domain experience in Manufacturing, Logistics, Entertainment andhospitality.
- Designated Teradata trainer for my company for North America region.
- Data Warehousing
- Business Objects
- Business Intelligence
- Advance SQL
- Tableau (Basics)
- Performance Tuning
- Core JAVA
- Dimension Modeling
- Strong analytical skills
- Pig, Hive
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
ETL Technical Lead
- IHG has around 20 % booking revenue coming via reservation offices. The project's completion is dependent on successfully bringing all call related data in the warehouse.
- Working as ETL Lead for the CRO projects (Call Reservation offices).
- The Disney project aimed at providing data from the following Disney Parks and Resorts lines of business transaction systems in a data mart for reporting and analytics purposes for Analytics and Sales Finance team.
- Work closely with the Up-stream Business analysts to understand data source andnature of data, how it is being captured and store in source systems. Work with
- Data Modeler to understand the Logical and Physical data models and set therules, define any transformations or derivations that need to be performed to capture on this incoming information and help store in Data Warehouse, built over Teradata, along with capturing the history and maintain versions to help businessusers in their analysis.
- Develop the objects; define logic for Extraction Transformation Load (ETL)process, whether being Teradata objects like (Views, Queries) and InformaticaMappings.
- Preparation of the various documents like High Level Analysis and Approachdocument, High Level Design Document, Detailed Design Document, System testplan and test procedure document.
- Extract data from different source systems (Oracle, Teradata, XML, Flat file)move them into the Warehouse.
- Walk-through with the end business users /reporting teams to help them understand how data is being captured and how it can be queried fordifferent reports and at what grain for different reporting needs.
- Converted 16 Informatica Workflows (~ 750 mappings) to run using the ETLframework that follows the new reference Architecture guidelines. No change inthe SLA.
- Lead Teradata/ETL projects for Subsidiary and Buyouts data integration in FedExEDW.
- Worked as Techno functional lead, attended Requirement gathering sessions andmeetings.
- Prepared Source to Target mapping documents.
- Performance tuning of legacy ETLs.
- Played major role in migration of Apple iTunes reporting from legacy systems(Oracle) to Enterprise Data warehouse (Teradata).
- Lead the ETL projects in the Sales and Finance area.
- Worked as BI lead for campaign management.
- Gather and review requirements with Business users and provide robust &efficient BI solutions.
- Understand the data and coordinate with upstream teams to induct data to EDWsystem (using in-house ETL framework) for business reporting.
- Design, develop and test ETL and database models as per business requirementsby applying performance optimization techniques.
- Automation of data processing using Unix shell scripting & Autosys.
- Design and provide architecture for dashboard reporting solutions by coordinatingwith UX designers & UI developers.
- Lead the technical team of both database & UI developers and coordinate with
- Help finance and operations customers group with ad hoc reporting solutions.
- Implement enhancements for existing applications.
- Provide warranty support for developed applications.