- Seeking ETL Development, lead or solution architecture positions.
- Twelve year experience in Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence solutions using Informatica, Data Stage, Business Objects, Tableau.
- Experience performing Data Analysis, System Design and Implementation.
- Experienced in Logical and Physical Database Design. Created Dimension models Star Schema, Snow - Flake schemas and De-Normalized schemas.
- Hands on experience with SQL and design and development of data models in Oracle, SQL Server, Vertica, SAP HANA, Redshift and Teradata databases.
- Experience in performance tuning of Informatica ETL loads and SQL query tuning.
- Experience with production support, monitoring prioritizing and resolving production issues.
- Exposure to development of KPI, scorecards, dashboard applications using Business Objects suite of products.
- Familiar with Big Data, Map-Reduce framework, Pig, Hive, HBase, NoSQL databases and RStudio. Knowledgeable of MATLAB and basic Machine Learning.
- Contributed to help implement ITIL framework and SOX compliance processes for Integration.
- Understand ERP workflows, EAI principles and ability to debug data issues in Oracle ERP, TIBCO, First Logic.
- Skilled Confidential building effective cross-functional working relationships across organization.
RDBMS: Oracle, Vertica, Teradata, Redshift,SQL Server, MS Access.
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center, Power Exchange, IBM Data Stage.
Scheduling Tools: Appworx, Control-M, Tidal.
Reporting Tools: Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Crystal Reports 2008.
Languages: SQL, Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, Python, Java
Big Data: Hadoop, Pig, Hive, H-Base, HANA, NoSQL, Tableau, MATLAB and Machine Learning
Other Tools: First Logic V3.0, TIBCO.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
ETL Lead/Solution Architect
- Identified different systems and processes governing sales-out leading to sales compensation.
- Integrated and summarized different discounts and exceptions effecting the Net price of all sales.
- Created Visualizations for executive team measuring the operational compliance of sales partmers.
- Visualizations to show monthly performance metrics of partners.
- Worked as BO developer and created of universes and reports for Sales-Out process.
- Created Informatica ETL mappings/sessions/workflow to enrich customer data with deal information.
- Assisted with SQL Performance tuning.
Environment: Informatica 9.5.1 Power Center, Hadoop, Hive, R-Studio, Business Objects 3.1, SQL, Oracle, Tableau.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Informatica Lead, SAP BO/Crystal Reports Lead, SQL Developer
- Identified existing Informatica jobs for dependencies on mainframe.
- Created technical design document with changes required to modify Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows.
- Created SQL Loader scripts for data migration to Oracle database.
- Created SQL scripts for claim management ‘CMMI’, Member verification ‘RTMDM’ interfaces post data migration.
- Performance bench-marking of SQL scripts for CMMI and RTMDM.
- Modification of Python scripts change the location of the source files.
- Supported through QA and UAT phases of the project.
- Worked with offshore to implement ETL changes in Informatica and new reports using SAP Crystal reports.
Environment: Informatica, Oracle, Python, SAP Business Objects/Crystal Reports, SQL, PL/SQL.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Informatica Lead, SQL Developer
- Change target of workflows from Netezza to Vertica.
- Created shell scripts to use Vertica copy command for direct loading.
- Modification of the existing workflow to allow parallel loading into both Netezza and Vertica.
- Leverage existing Informatica schedules for parallel processing.
- Participated in code reviews to adhere with the ETL coding requirements of the client company.
- Creation of log scraping scripts for ABC tracking of new workflows.
- Updating the existing parameter file to include values related to new Sessions, Workflows for parallel processing.
Environment: Informatica, Vertica, Netezza, Oracle, Excel.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
ETL Lead, BO Reports Dev/Lead, Data Analyst
- Analysis of source data extracts from SAP and JD Edwards for actuals and budget.
- Creation of data flow diagrams, logical and physical dimension models.
- Creation of Star Schema for Budget and Actuals. Created DDLs and DMLs.
- Design of ETL solution to facilitate daily loads and downstream data extracts.
- Working with Control-M team to create a batch process.
- Design, Development and Testing of BO universe for ad hoc reporting.
- Creation of BO reports that will enable the possibility of comparing the actuals and budgets across different regions and organizations.
Environment: Data Stage, SAP HANA, MS SQL Server, Business Objects 4, IDT, BO Launch pad, MS SQL Server, Excel.
ETL/Reporting Lead. IT Application Analyst/Specialist
- Conversion of Informatica mappings to enable parallel loading from to both Oracle and Teradata backend systems.
- Designing the migration strategy and cutover activities to move the Informatica workflows to the new server.
- Monitoring performance and suggesting parameter values for Business Objects and Informatica Servers.
- Devised the test plan to ensure the integrity of data and the application before and after migration.
- Conducted load test to determine the stability of the database servers.
Environment: Business Objects 6.5/XI, Oracle, Teradata, SABA, Informatica Power Center 8.5.1, UNIX.
Developer for the Consumer Data Warehouse
- Modeled the table structures for the final and intermediate tables.
- Designed the PL/SQL code to progressively summarize data
- Designed audit features to validate the integrity of the process run.
- Designed the report template with drill-down features
Environment: Informatica V8, Business Objects Xi r2 suite of products, Oracle 10G, Teradata.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Informatica Technical Lead/BO Technical Lead
- Informatica developer for multiple subject areas. Creation of Informatica workflows, sessions, mappings.
- Created DB table designs, Indices and database conducted performance analysis.
- Analyzing production issues with Informatica load and working with DBAs, UNIX admins to resolve in timely manner.
- Monitoring the performance of production data loads and initiating action plans to tune the long running data loads.
- Fix Informatica code to resolve Business critical errors and deploy code as per the SOX compliant RTP process.
- Handling communication with the business in the event of load failure/system unavailability.
- Development and migration of scripts to re-publish transactions that failed in TIBCO interface.
- Update First logic postal directories and pursue vendor to resolve any discrepancy in First Logic address output.
- Mentor off-shore Operations team members and helping with capacity building of the group.
- BO Developer for SABA universe and reports. Created Revenue Reconciliation reports. SME of SABA database and owner of BO universe.
Environment: Informatica, Business Objects Xi r2 suite of products, Oracle, First Logic V3, TIBCO Suite of products V5