- Result oriented Technical professional with management ability on a career spanning over 24 years in the IT industry reflecting strong leadership qualifications coupled with rich and hands - on Data warehousing & Database Experience. Looking forward to a senior level consulting position in the field of DWBI & Database.
- In the capacity of Principal Architect I have provided Data warehouse Architectural solutions offering, Design and Technical implementations successfully
- Provided Logical and Physical Architectural IT solutions to Enterprise customers for their global and their LOB’s
- Designed and implemented one of the Largest Master Data for Global companies using traditional and cutting edge DI tools, Data governance, data quality and delivered analytical and predictive data mining solutions
- Having Hands-on expertise on gathering business requirements, interaction with end user functionalities and converted it to technical to provide Technology roadmap, solution architecture and appropriate s/w tool selections
- Delivery using hands-on and proven expertise on Data modeling, ETL and BI domains with the gamut of tool expertise
- Productivity improvement has been achieved through process and metric tracking as part of effective Client Management techniques
- Strategic planning, architecting and roadmaps are developed and successfully delivered for the Client requirements
- Directly dealing with senior client stakeholders to establish process, Project execution approach, plan and track progress
- Ensure compliance with Quality specifications during the development process.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and Team management skills.
- Implementing Core Management competency to lead the Team, Staff training and development and implemented people-process governance
- Lead the DWBI practice with strong 400 resources, Center of Excellence, Practice Management, Operations & Governance
- Achieves and exceeds Topline and bottom line KPI’s DWBI practice, provides Dashboards for Sr.Executives, Forecasting, capacity planning, Competency building and CEG initiatives
Hardware: INTEL Pentium SUN H/W HP 9000, IBM Blade servers
Operating Systems: WINDOWS 95/98/NT/2000/XP* UNIX Solaris,AIX, & HP-UX
ETL: Datastage Informatica SSIS Abinitio OWB ODI SQL Loader
BI/OLAP: BO XIR2 Cognos MSBI - SSAS & SSRS OBIEE
Databases: ORACLE 11g SQLServer
Data Modeling: Model Mart, Power Designer and ERwin
IDE/Tools: MSOffice, MS Project
Principal Architect / Dwbi Practice Head
- Convert Client Business Requirements to Technical Requirement,
- Provide Architectural consulting, Assessments, Develop Tech solutions and provide Road map of Deliverables
- Provide enterprise solution Architecture along with Physical and Logical Architecture road map
- Tools evaluation and Provide right Technology road map by partnering the client project and programs
- Provide conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Models using OLTP, Dimensional and UML
- Designed and implemented dimensional model using both kimbal and inmon’s method based on business requirement
- Successfully implemented one of the largest MDM solutions using Oracle for a telecom giant in UK. Implemented Data governance, stewardship, workflow, master data and data quality solutions.
- Provide ETL / ELT Architecture, ODS and ODSTRANS setup for operational Reporting and feed back to OLTP
- ELT / ETL Technical Lead, Development of DFD, Mappings and workflows
- Provide Comprehensive BI Architecture for all the Data Analysis, reporting and Mining needs
- BI Technical Lead, OLAP Design, Cube design and refresh, Report writing Adhoc, canned, drill down and up and Data mining
- Value Add services, ETL and BI Frameworks, Standards, Auditing, Monitoring and Competency Development
- Client Expectation management, Senior stake holder discussions, Value propositions and Resolve Client escalations
- Resolve Technical escalation using DWBI tool expertise, domain and management solution
Technology: - Unix, Erwin, Oracle, SqlServer, Sql, PLSQL,TSql, SqlLoader
Architect /Associate Director
- Provided DWBI solutions for Customer onboarding analysis, Risk assessment Analysis for Leading banks in North America
- Provided end to solution for Call analysis for Pega (BPM product) OLTP data using Dimensional modeling and BI solutions
- Provided Database solutions for Telecom sector for their disparate tools and technology in their Logical Data layer
- Provide the Lead on Technical Consulting engagement in Architecture, DB solutions, Optimization and client interaction
- Provided Architectural solution for Multivendor hosting in Data inception, transformation and data analytics for the major Healthcare customer
- Provided Domain specific solution for Payers and Providers space of Healthcare, involved in ICD 9 to 10 migrations, Health care stipulation implementations
- Responsible for Complete Technical Delivery assurance forl the DW/BI projects and programs
- Inception, elaboration, construction of DW projects, Client relationship, Technical escalation, Solution design and technical evaluation in the ISV space
- Expertise in both the professional and hosted services in DW/BI and DB space
- Providing Agile methodology based client deliverables in DW / BI offering
- Evaluation of New technologies, provide optimal solution on client needs and active participation in Account Management
- Being an active member of the Leadership council and Management Council providing technical and managerial guidance for all the growth strategies with new and existing client engagements
- Exploring new avenues and working closely with the Sales team to exploit new logos and expansion within the existing clients
- Conversion of vendor in to preferred partner with the client in the technology Space resulting significant and steady state revenue add.
Senior Solutions Architect
- As the Account architect for a Leading E-learning client, Health care and a leading Campaign management client
- Architected the solution for decision support and Multi dimensional warehouses
- Provided Logical, layered and physical multi level architecture using disparate sources, Staging, ODS and EDW layers.
- Provided design for the inter layer communication, overall governing structure and workflow models for the enterprise architecture.
- Responsible Data extraction, profiling, cleansing, data fixing and Transformations
- Designed the Data model for multi dimensional warehouse.
- Created and utilized the Staging area, OWS, OWE and MDW Layers of EPM peoplesoft environment.
- Define data requirements and design databases to satisfy client business objectives.
- Participate in design reviews, and assist with allocation of functionality to specific system components.
- Analyzed content and quality of databases, recommend data management procedures, and develop extraction/ETL processes
- Designed the Hierarchies and levels for OLAP and BI environments.
- Designed, developed the Operational and analytical reporting based the DSRS.
- BI design was provided and developed the cubes in SSAS and used BO desktop intelligence and Web intelligence for reporting.
Confidential, Washington D.C
- Pivotal in devising project plan using MS project based on all the tasks, sub tasks, dependencies and mile stones and presenting to the CORE PMO and business sponsors.
- Resourceful in handling a project based on IG (investment guarantee) approval where the project plan was revisited and updated with the minor changes and the product has been demonstrated to the business end users to include their views and agreed upon the end product.
- Hands on experience of developing the source transactions systems in relational databases, SAP, Mainframe, Flat files and Notes environments.
- Instrumental in using Cognos OLAP to analyze the data and generating reports using Crystal, Cognos and Style report utilities and publishing the same in the web using WebSphere.
- Proven track record of overseeing the DATA GUARD for the log propagation and data divergence mode, automating the batches using Oracle application 9i / Discoverer, Oracle Tools such as Designer, OEM, Data guard and shell scripts.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Oracle database tuning for web site implementation including tuning of SGA memory, IO, and application SQL statements in Sun Solaris, ORACLE 8i, WebDB.
- .Oracle database schema design for fortune 500 company in ORACLE 8.0.5, Developer 2000, Sun Solaris.