- I have a Master’s degree in Information Systems from Confidential with successful experience in developing APIs using ETL tools such as Dell Boomi and IBM Cast Iron.
- I have 5 years and 11 months of total work experience.
- As a Senior Software Engineering Consultant with Confidential, I am constantly involved in the development of data integrations that connect between IBM Smarter Workforce Talent Management applications on cloud with other industry leading HRIS systems.
- As a key member of the professional service team, I have designed, built, and enhanced the entire data integration offerings portfolio. I have established multiple standard processes to improve the implementation efficiency and assure highest quality of deliverables. Being both functionally intuitive and technically strong, I have been an advisor to lead and coordinate both internal and client functional and technical teams on building and delivering 200+ integration projects for various customers, with great customer satisfaction.
- Full lifecycle experience in scoping, designing, developing, deploying, and supporting enterprise scale business applications using both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
Disciplines: SDLC, Agile, Object Oriented Analysis
ETL Tools: Dell Boomi, IBM Cast Iron
Integration protocols: HTTP, Web - Services, FTP
Web Technologies: XML/XSLT, XSD, HTML, CSS
Application Software/Tools: JIRA, MS Office Suite, NetBeans IDE 6.9.1, Toad Data Modeler, Soap UI
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle
Project Management: Waterfall, Agile
Confidential, Wayne, PA
ETL Developer/IBM Cast Iron Developer
- Managed, designed and developed various SaaS integration projects between ODM and SAP SuccessFactors Application ‘Checkpoint tracker’
- SuccessFactors replaced old Personal Business Commitments tool (PBC) for performance management. This new tool covers in one or another way most of PBC’s functionalities but it is failing on “delegating” forms (known as transfer PBCs in the old tool). Many approaches were tried by SuccessFactors’ consultants but none worked as IBM expected. Based on that there is a need to implement “delegation” functionality externally to SuccessFactors by a custom application and some integrations to reflect this “delegation” in SuccessFactors.
- Monitor jobs everyday including weekends to avoid production issues.
- Provide production support for Checkpoint datafeed and maintenance activities like: monitoring, resolve issues with jobs & servers, restart jobs, coordinate with other teams to process jobs again, Check eligible employees, generate queries to get employees to make active or inactive, head counts, Code integration, regression test, deployment and post - production support
- Make deployments to support new requirements during peak period about new mappings for results and forms, and new schedules for our job
Confidential, Wayne, PA
ETL Developer/ Dell Boomi and IBM Cast Iron Developer
- Managed, designed and developed various SaaS integration projects with multiple vendors, systems (like Background Check Integrations, HRIS data integrations with PeopleSoft, Oracle, ADP and Lawson) for various clients using Dell Boomi and IBM Cast Iron.
- Actively participated in the requirements, design and build phases ensuring delivery of high quality products and services.
- Worked with the clients to understand Business requirements and prioritizes complex and often conflicting needs to meet business needs and schedule requirements.
- Designed, developed, deployed and managed multiple integration processes created on Dell Boomi and Cast Iron.
- Performing end to end testing with clients and vendors. Also involved in discovery and correction of defects and identifying appropriate enhancements.
- Designed, developed orchestrations in Cast Iron to integrate IBM Kenexa applications with a number of heterogeneous in-house and cloud-based endpoints.
- Reduce the number of licensed connectors in Dell Boomi by 70%.
- Reduced the turn-around time for integrations by 60%.
- Assisted with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Client-facing experience including working with client functional and technical teams, participating in joint development and working with client dependencies
- Providing ongoing administration and post-implementation support to key and end users to stabilize processes and systems
- Ensured customer success by providing an added level of support to customers through technical problem and issue resolution, sharing of relevant technical information, and managing and overseeing technical support activities.
- Provided a high-level of communication and proactive technical support to keep the relationship on track and growing
- Built internal relationships with key functional groups to aid in problem-solving and in providing the customer the information they need to be successful.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Software Engineering Consultant/Dell Boomi Developer
- Designed, developed and implemented data integration solutions for clients using Dell Boomi tool
- Designed and prepared custom integrated plus engineering projects for different Kenexa 2x clients
- Involved in creating technical specifications and reviewing the documentation
- Worked closely with the product management, project management and sales team to support their efforts and provide technical expertise and guidance to the clients in multiple projects
- Worked autonomously and with team in the design, construction, deployment and maintenance of the integration processes developed for multiple clients
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Executed QA test cases for functional and regression test activities . Involved in issue tracking and project management using Jira. Involved in designing intranet portal using SharePoint
- Represented QA in cross-functional team meetings
- Actively participated in project planning and assured that projects accurately reflect SQA activities
- Performed testing for assigned projects and performed necessary test evaluation and reporting, including defect tracking
- Assured that project team successfully meets deadlines with requisite product quality