- Senior Software Engineer with 8 years of experience specialized in Business Intelligence & Data warehousing solutions for Healthcare, Finance & E - commerce.
- A quick learner with interests in Data Analytics, Big Data & PaaS and exposure to Medicare, Medicaid, Health Insurance and Claims data.
BI & ETL Tools: SSIS, INFORMATICA, SSRS, TABLEAU,Data Modelling - SSAS
Languages & Frameworks: C#.NET, Entity Framework,Java, Hibernate ORM,ASP.NET, MVC
Backend: SQL Server, DB2, Oracle,Big data - Hadoop,NoSQL - MongoDB
Confidential, Irving, TX
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Optimized the performance and identified potential overpayments from claims data by 50%.
- Created interactive dashboards with cascading parameterized drilldowns & drill-through reports.
- Performed multidimensional data modelling using SSAS.
- Coordinated cross functional, offshore & change management teams.
- Tools: Microsoft’s SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Informatica tools, Tableau, Excel, DB2, SQL Server.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Analyzed data to create optimized Sort Plans reducing process time to enable same day presort mail shipping.
- Developed utility tools used by production support teams to provide quick troubleshooting & customer support.
- SQL Performance tuning & Query optimization of Stored Procedures, Triggers, UDFs.
- Tools: C++, MS Sql Server 2012, C# .NET, Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Eclipse.
Confidential, Andover, MA
Web Developer Intern
- Created three tier e-commerce web applications using C#, ASP.NET & AJAX.
- Designed & maintained tables, schema, tested stored procedures and queries in MS SQL Server 2008.
- Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, documented UML diagrams using MS Visio 2008.
Reports Developer IT Intern
- Developed Real Time Reports according to client’s requirements from manufacturing, retail industries.
- Used Oracle, Developer 2000 and SQL.