- Information Management professional with 8 years of experience managing and delivering Data engineering solutions across industries and business domains.
- Primary Expertise is in Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing (BI/DW) with focus on Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) technology.
- Strong SQL background - Oracle Certified Associate (OCA).
- 5+ years of experience in health plans sector with focus on Health Care Analytics and legacy modernization.
- Worked on project lifecycles from the strategy through the deployment phases.
- Successful track record of performing in a fast paced, dynamic consulting environment playing multitude roles including data analyst, requirements manager, scrum master, delivery lead and technical project manager.
- One of the first few in the firm to get trained in Cognitive Automation - UiPath Studio - Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Proven track record in managing and coordinating with teams located internationally
ETL: Informatica (Project Experience), Teradata BTEQ (Project Experience), Datastage (Training), Business Objects Data Integrator (Training)
Databases: Oracle (Project Experience), SQL Server (Project Experience), Teradata (Project Experience), Netezza (Familiar), DB2 (Familiar)
Reporting: Business Objects (Training), Cognos (Training)
Cognitive Automation: UiPath Studio - Robotic Process Automation (Training)
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- The client is the largest managed healthcare company in the Confidential Association, based out of Indianapolis, USA.
- Confidential has been engaged to explore modernization techniques to accomplish platform migrations in a more timely and cost efficient manner, realizing benefits earlier in the lifecycle than the traditional approaches and also to develop applications supporting the Data Exchange (DX) and Business Intelligence (BI) areas of the Health Care Analytics (HCA) organization.
- Conversion lead responsible for migrating employer groups and members from geographically centered legacy platforms to the enterprise standard platform.
- Lead requirements, data analysis, mapping and design sessions with client business and IT SMEs to migrate membership from legacy to target platforms.
- Conduct migration process workshops with Sales, Underwriting and Products directors to identify the operational dependencies that affect platform migrations.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple organizations (Enrollment, Billing, Commissions, Claims, Providers) to summarize information required for a seamless data transition.
- Project lead responsible for the delivery of Senior Risk data mart to support the CMS mandate of shifting Medicare Advantage data from RAPS (Risk Adjustment Processing System) to EDPS (Encounter Data Processing System) ANSI X12 837P/I format.
- Enhanced the extraction logic to comply with CMS guidelines that resulted in increased acceptance rate of encounters per CMS 277CA and MAO-002 responses.
- Developed data exchange mappings and ETL components to extract prior carrier and membership data for customer relational data mart reporting.
- Introduced agile scrum methodology in the project in order to accelerate development and testing cycle times.
- The client is a global healthcare company that manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people suffering from complex medical conditions including hemophilia, immune disorders, kidney disease, trauma and other conditions.
- Confidential was engaged to implement an enterprise wide business intelligence /data warehouse (BI/DW) solution on the heels of its global JDE consolidation project.
- Developed ETL objects for data warehouse implementation across 4 regions - US, Canada, Asia Pacific, Latin America.
- Performed functional testing for Finance and Supply Chain business domains.
- Conducted performance tests to identify bottlenecks in the process and perform fine-tuning.
- The client is world's fifth-largest insurance group and the largest insurance services provider in the UK.
- It is the leading provider of life and pension products in Europe and is actively growing long-term savings businesses in Asian markets, Australia and the USA.
- Confidential was engaged for a finance transformation initiative, which is an “Assisted Transformation” program aimed at embedding change within the client's organization while maintaining a high level of business as usual (BAU) performance through working with a partner.
- Supported the team that worked on understanding the business requirements by reverse engineering the As-Is system, prepared and published the Macro design covering all the client requirements for the different source systems.
- Assisted in putting together presentations and workshop material to help client visualize their business transformation in the To-Be world.
- Worked on a white paper on Enterprise Telecommunication in India, to calculate the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and to analyze the cost versus benefit of moving from traditional Time-Division multiplexing to IP telephony
- Conducted several Market research assignments to support the client on strategic decisions by conducting in-depth analysis of the market using primary and secondary sources of information and developing insights based on the information
- Assisted with Proposals and Lead Generation
- Analyzed business requirements to evaluate the design and content of reports.
- Developed, tested and supported Customer Facing Documents / Reports.
- Explored the working of Business Objects Metadata Manager and gave a demonstration to the onsite team.