- I look forward to work in a challenging environment where I can enhance/deliver my technical and analytical skills to the best of my capabilities and to add value to the organization.
- I served as technical lead with primary responsibilities of design and implementation of Data Warehouse and BI Applications based on the warehouse. I also have prior experiences in major enhancements and support Data Warehouse projects based on Oracle 10g and 11g.
- Have experience in all the phases of building Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence applications projects
- Led team technically providing analytical solution to the client requirements.
- Specialize in working with technical staff to create, interpret, and implement business requirements into technical specifications.
- Possess business domain experience in Projects, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Financials, ASCP and Human Resources.
- Possess excellent Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts - Schemas, Facts and Dimensions etc.
- Have excellent knowledge of OBI Apps out-of-the-box codes, best practices, design and dimensional modelling.
- Have excellent exposure in design, implementation and support of Data Warehouse.
- Have extensive experience in coordinating with clients, management and teams.
- Have excellent hands-on on Business Intelligence apps development using tools as OBIEE 10g/11g.
Domain: HR, Sales and Marketing, Financial, Projects, Manufacturing, Supply Chain
ETL Tool: Informatica Power Center 8.6/9.0.1, DAC 7.9.5 / 11.1.1 , ODI 12c
BI Tool: OBIEE 10g, 11g, BI Publisher 11
Package: OBIA 188.8.131.52
Databases: Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g
SQL Tools: SQL PLUS, TOAD, SQL Developer
Operating Systems: Windows, Confidential AIX
Configurations: Single Server, Multi Server
Source systems: Siebel CRM, Oracle eBS
Confidential, Northlake, IL
Data Warehouse Developer
Environment: OBIEE 11g, Oracle 11g, DAC 11.1, Informatica 9.0.1, OBIA 184.108.40.206, ODI 12c
- Developing all the layers OBIEE11g RPD, including hierarchies, aggregations etc.
- Developing OBIEE Dashboards and reports with views like pivot tables, Graphs, Prompts, View Selectors etc.
- Creating technical Specifications document based on the functional specifications.
- Creating/modifying data model as per the new requirements / enhancements.
- Creating / modifying database objects as per the technical documents.
- Developing new reports, modeling OBIEE RPD, creating Informatica mapping and designing DAC objects as per the specifications.
- Working on Proof of Concepts for new user requirements
- Developing Informatica objects from scratch following the design principles and best practices.
- Performing unit and system testing and preparing required documents.
- Conducting internal training to other teams on Data warehousing and OBI applications architecture.
- Preparing POC for BI Publisher report and Oracle Primavera P6 integration.
- Preparing POC for Microsoft Webservices and Oracle Data Integrator integration.
- Providing production support for OBI Applications.
Confidential, Madison, NJ
Senior OBIEE Developer
Environment: OBIEE 11g, SQL Server, Windows, TOAD
- Designing OBIEE RPD and reports based on Data Model and client requirements
- Closely working with database developers for ensuring Data warehouse principles are followed while creating tables, keys etc.
- Development of all the layers OBIEE11g RPD, including hierarchies, aggregations etc.
- Development of OBIEE UI involving Dashboards, Reports using pivot tables, Graphs, Prompts, filters etc.
- Delegating and tracking development of other team members’ deliverables.
- Tracking daily progress by the team and reporting status updates to management over tele-conferencing.
- Helping junior team members in development, testing and documentation.
- Performing Unit and system testing.
- Helping ETL team members with Informatica expertise.
- Creating migration documents for admin team.
- Designing BI Application solutions based on OBIEE 10g and 11g.
Confidential, New York, New York
Environment: OBIEE 10g, Oracle 10g, Informatica 8.6, OBIA 7.9, DAC, Oracle eBS Human Resources, OBIA 220.127.116.11
OBI Apps Lead
- Leading a team of 4 OBIEE and Informatica developers.
- Creating Technical design documents from Requirements.
- Creating data models in adherence to the technical design.
- Working with the database team for object creation as per the design.
- End-to-end implementation of Informatica objects.
- Designing OBIEE RPD and reports based on Data Model and client requirements.
- Guiding team members in day-to-day implementation.
- Preparing Unit and System test cases with the team members.
- Closely working with the team members in their development and working to overcome any impediments they come across in regards to the database objects and the data.
- Cross-training teams on the concepts of ETL and OBIEE development.
- Guiding teams on Oracle out-of-the-box applications involving OBIEE, Informatica, DAC and database objects as tables, keys, indexes, joins etc.
Confidential, Bay Area, California
Environment: OBIEE 10g, Oracle 10g, Windows, SQL developer
OBIEE Team Lead
- Leading team of 3 OBIEE developers.
- Creating OBIEE reports based on Technical Design.
- Creating Dashboard objects including reports, Dashboard prompts, Filters etc.
- Complex reporting using pivot table and graphs with multiple selectors and drill-in facilities.
- Tracking the team progress on bi-weekly basis and reporting to the management.
- Reporting issues and dependencies in the independent OBIEE RPD development team and following up with them.
- Coordinating with various other teams to avoid impediments for a smoother implementation.
- Preparing Unit and System test cases for the OBIEE UI part and running them with the team members.
- Reviewing and giving feedbacks to the junior team members’ work.
Environment: OBIEE 11g, Oracle 11g, Informatica 8.6, DAC, Windows, SQL developer, Oracle eBS HR and Finance, OBIA
OBIA Team Lead
- Working as subject matter expert for BI Applications.
- Supporting Oracle BI Applications production 24/7.
- Solving tickets as per the SLA defined.
- Identifying major and minor enhancements for the existing applications.
- Designing and estimating the Change Requests and generating revenue for Confidential .
- Designing / Re-designing of Data Warehouse tables: Facts, Dimensions, and Aggregate tables as part of the enhancements and/or support tickets.
- Identifying concerns and risks in the team and working with management to create a mitigation plan.
- Coordinating with various teams for successful implementation of enhancements and resolution of service tickets.
- End-to-end development of OBIEE 10g RPD, Dashboards, Reports, security implementations.
- End-to-end development of ETL using Informatica Mapping, workflows and scheduling with DAC using Subject Areas, Execution Plans.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Environment: OBIEE 10g, Oracle 10g, Informatica 8.6, DAC, Windows, TOAD, Oracle eBS HR, OBIA 7.9.6
OBIA Informatica Team Lead
- Working with senior designer to gather client requirements and creating Functional design document.
- Creating Informatica and database technical design involving the enhancements based on the Oracle’s out-of-the-box code.
- Working as subject matter expert for Oracle out-of-the-box package for OBIEE, Informatica and DAC.
- Training team members on Oracle’s pre-packaged solution’s architecture, codes, standards, conventions etc to bring them upto the speed.
- End-to-end development of Informatica objects with flat source and Oracle data warehouse as target.
- Maintaining quality assurance documents for audit purposes for all the deliverables and deliveries.
- Tracking status updates o daily basis and reporting to management.
- Preparing and running unit and system test-cases for Informatica development.
- Reviewing and tracking team member’s development work and deliverables.
Confidential, Boulder, Colorado
Environment: OBIEE 10g, Oracle 10g, Informatica 8.6, DAC, Windows, Confidential AIX, TOAD, Siebel CRM, OBIA 18.104.22.168
- Supporting Production OBIEE, Informatica applications 24*7 with Siebel as source.
- Handling Service Requests and major client-requested enhancements.
- Designing, creation and population of DW tables using SQL and ETL tools as Informatica.
- Solutioning, designing, data modeling and developing minor and major application enhancements requests based on tools OBIEE, Informatica and DAC.
- Preparing migration documents and working closely with the admin team for successful installation of enhanced objects into Production environment.
- Quality Assurance - Defect Prevention, Configuration and On-Off boarding co-ordination.
Environment: OBIEE 10g, Oracle 10g, Windows, TOAD
- Data Warehouse table creations as per the data models.
- Creating joins, keys, indices on the DW tables as per the design.
- Development in Business Intelligence Reports, Dashboards etc as per the technical design.
- Creating Pivot tables graphs and other reporting objects in OBIEE.
- Implementation of Security as per the client hierarchy in the Data Warehouse tables and subsequently to the BI reports.
Environment: Siebel Analytics, OBIEE 10g, Oracle 10g, Windows, TOAD
- Development BI repository and dashboards for Business users using Siebel Analytics and OBIEE 10g.
- Enhancement implementation based on OBIEE 10g.
- Coordinating with end users and developing the application/analysis with team.
- Configuration Management.
- Application and data testing.
- Application Administration.