- A Data Architect and Business Intelligence professional, with a proven track record for blending Business Strategies with Information Technology, Strong background in Business Intelligence and Analytics across various functions of the business Management, Consulting and Technical Leadership experience in Database Management, Business Applications and Systems Integration.
- Over 15 years’ experience in Business Applications - including Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data modeling, metadata management, system upgrades and migrations.
- Extensive experience to plan, manage Business Intelligence systems on Confidential OBIEE, Hyperion and BI Apps systems, unit, integration and user acceptance testing strategy and procedures
- Well versed with both commercial and open source tools.
- Extensive experience in Data Repository, ETL, Design, Development, installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Experienced in Global Delivery Model (Onsite/Offshore). Coordinated activities onsite & offshore towards meeting project timelines.
- Architected Implemented Data warehouses at different PLC phases like concept, design, requirements, production etc.,
- Advocated and conceived a Data Quality initiative by engaging a group of top level executives and communicating the benefits of such an initiative. Identified software vendors in the data quality arena and submitted Requests for Proposals to gauge costs associated with implementation
- Introduced the benefits of business intelligence within Sales and Marketing by demonstrating the high level of visibility that would be achieved through dashboards and reports
- Extensive exposure to defect management, identification, reporting using different tools like Test Director, Clarify, Bugdb etc.
- Identified, compared and acquired software and hardware to facilitate development, productivity and end user satisfaction
- Exposure to application development life cycle including requirement analysis, detailed design, development, testing and implementation management.
- Communicate and present ideas, concepts and complex targeting models to associates with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Experience in implementing financial applications and reporting systems.
- Expert Level knowledge in ERP/CRM modules specifically in TCA, Campaign Management, Confidential Financials, Quote & Opportunity Analysis, Order Management.
- Information Technology Project Management
- Agile development methodology
- Client/Server Networking in UNIX/LINUX and Windows Environments
- Business Intelligence and OLAP tools (and vendors) evaluation
- Data Warehousing | Data Modeling | Database Design | Data Mining | Data Cleansing
- Confidential Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Confidential Warehouse Builder | Confidential Data Integrator | Informatica PowerCenter
- Big Data, (HDFS, Hadoop, Hive) Cloudera Distribution
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS:
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Data Warehouse Architect
- Created & Maintained JIB’s Enterprise Data Model (Both logical & Physical) using ER Studio and migrated their BI from MS SQL Server (SSIS/SSRS) to Confidential platform using Informatica, OBIEE, OLAP, ER-Studio tool sets.
- Used Confidential 12c RAC database and implemented databased features like partitioning, table space management for supporting database size > 20 TB. Worked with DBA team to implement High Availability & database design.
- Gathered requirements from Confidential IT management & business and converted to technical requirements
- Mentored Informatica developers for ETL & OBIEE developers for dashboards and reports
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
Technical Solution Architect
- Create Plan for Transition and Working with offshore team to create design documents
- Installation & Configuration of OBIEE 11g, Updated patches
- Data mart design & OBIEE solution for reporting
- Migration of reports from excel sheets to PDF files and interactive reports.
Business Intelligence Applications Architect
- Installation and configuration of OBIEE 11g and OBIA 22.214.171.124
- BI Apps customization for SDE and SIL mappings
- Support Financial Analytics and DAC
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Architect/Offshore Team Lead
- Responsible for Sales, Marketing & Finance Applications. Co-ordinated with Finance users to support budget, Forecast and Actuals applications.
- Co-ordinated with global team for delivery of BI projects
- Design & Architecture of the data warehouse using extracting tools & Messaging systems (Business Works/ TIBCO)
- Interfacing with Finance, Sales & Marketing business teams for requirement analysis
- Implementation & support of OBIEE (Siebel Analytics), DAC (Data Warehouse Administration console), Informatica mappings as part of the Compass project.
- Manage CBU (Communication Dashboard Unit) project. This involves integrating Hyperion Essbase cubes & OBIEE reports involving different data sources
- Design and Development of Revenue cubes using Essbase (Revenue by End Market, Margin cubes, Sales, Channel) to give better segmentation analysis with different dimensions and attributes.
- Successfully lead the business requirements, Technical design of Data Warehouse Applications for implementing ‘XCM’ Confidential Customer Master. Key responsibilities included leading a Technical team to implement business requirements, Defining and validating the project scope, Creating and Maintaining detailed project plan, tracking progress, planning cut over activities and providing post go-live support
- Completed Hyperion 7.1 to 11.1.2 upgrade design, scope, requirements etc., and integration of Hyperion applications.
- Communicate with Stakeholders within Business, engineering and IT organizations about their reporting requirements and prepare project plans using industry best practices.
- Architect, Project Management & Delivery of Opportunity Revenue Cube used for measuring design revenue to actual revenue and serves Sales & Marketing departments. This project involves summary reporting from Essbase and Operational reports from OBIEE. Tuning MDX queries & modify system configuration parameters
- Creating and supporting Web Analysis reports & Administration using EAS (Essbase Administration Console)
- Implementation, testing and support of OLAP Applications using Essbase
- Design Cloudera solution for weblog project and Work with Cloudera for Hardware setup
- Create scripts to extract data from RDBMS using Sqoop.
- Using HIVE queries transfer back data to RDBMS for reporting purpose.
- Successfully implemented Discoverer Migration projects from 3.x, 4.x to 10g.
- Responsible for smooth delivery of projects, hiring and training of technical resources for support & project implementation
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
Principal Software Engineer & Staff Engineer
- Designed and developed Data model for campaign reports for CRM product development (DBI). Proto typed the reports using Confidential ’s MOLAP and Confidential Warehouse Builder (OWB)
- Participate in project status reporting and release meetings
- Rollout applications to production infrastructure using SOX process and controls.
- Designed Confidential OLAP application using Analytical Workspaces for Marketing team to generating various reports like Revenue, Campaign, Events etc., Campaign statistics can be measured against various Dimensions like Campaign, Time, Product, Industry etc.,
- Integrated different Database structures for building Dashboards and different reports.
- Coordinated with UI Team for rendering the cross tabs and graphs using JDeveloper and BI Beans.
- As a technical lead responsible for Data Model Design, Development & Review of Data transformation mappings including maintenance of Designer repository, design documents.
- Ensured adherence to data quality, integrity and procedures. Created Database stored procedures and APIs for data and lead management.
- Create mappings on Confidential Warehouse Builder(OWB) for MMD operators for address standardization and cleansing
- Implemented Database features like Table Partitioning, Analytical functions on VLDBs.
- Performance tuning of Database queries and optimization for faster retrieval of reports.
- Automate data refreshes using Database tools and Unix shell Scripts
- Design of Star and Snowflake schemas for Data Warehouse applications.
- Developed Campaign Analyzer application using Confidential Express Server to give statistics on Campaigns, Surveys, and Landing Pad hits across different dimensions. This application is used for planning and budgeting purposes.
- Created Data Model for activity data captured from www. Confidential .com and created reporting infrastructure for Marketing Executives.
- Optimized ETL Scripts and created Materialized views for performance.
- Administered development infrastructure for custom eMarketing development systems.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Created reporting infrastructure for Executive management to measure web site activity
- Administration of MS-SQL Server and Confidential Database Servers.
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Installation and upgrades of Enterprise Applications typically Baan IV and BAAN V
- Database configuration of 7.3.4 and 8.0.4
- IT Server and Operating systems management
Customer Support Engineer
- Installation and configuration of Operating systems like UNIX, HP-UX
- Support for Enterprise Servers and applications
- Optimize Hardware and software for performance tuning
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes