- Experienced IT Professional with Major Concentration in Informatica Power Center Client tools.
- Extensive knowledge in working Informatica upgrade project.
- Developed ETL jobs using the Datameer tool, as per the functional and technical specs provided by the client
- Designed Net sales and forecasting reports using Tableau by interacting directly with the business and acquiring their requirements.
- Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using tableau desktop client and server version
- Continuous contributor and learner as a Data Analyst (Data Meer, Redshift, Tableau).
- Experience in working with Software Development Life cycle and worked in project planning, execution and reporting.
- Worked in various short Informatica project estimation and data collections.
- Experience in Created Reports using Microsoft SSIS packages
- Extensive knowledge in Retail Domain Especially Supply Chain & Direct Order areas.
- Extensive experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Experience in gathering, documenting and analyzing the Business Requirement Documents, Software Requirement Specifications, Functional Requirement Specifications and Use cases
- Experienced in leading offshore team and deliver work on time to clients.
O.S & R DBMS: LINUX, HP UNIX, and WINDOWS NT/2008/XP/Vista, Oracle 11g, DB2, Redshift, MS Access
L ANGUAGES: SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Script, C, C++, and Java
T OOLS & U TILITIES: Informatica Power Center Client tools, Datameer, Tableau,Oracle SQL Developer, Toad for Oracle, Microsoft SSIS, OBIEE, Teradata SQL Assistant, Humming Bird(ESP tool), Tibco Messaging, Eclipse, SOAP UI
May 2014: Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Master of Business Administration: in
Human Resource Management 70 %
May 2011: Easwari Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Bachelor of Technology: in Information Technology 85 %
Confidential: (USA) IT Analyst
Confidential: (India) System Engineer
Confidential: (India) Assistant System Engineer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Lead the Informatica Upgrade project from version 9.1 to 10.1.0. I was leading at onsite and have 4 - member team at offshore. There are more than 100 applications in JCP integrated with Informatica. We owned Complete Analysis, Testing, Upgrade and Post upgrade support for the applications and upgraded successfully without any issues
- Confidential has tied up with various third-party analytics company like Onera, GMT to analyses the data. Lead the offshore team and worked with business to develop various Informatica Jobs based on requirement to send data file to these vendors through secured Connect Direct & Encryption Mechanism.
- Involved in various Informatica project estimation and prepared Project plan.
- Performed Requirement Gathering and prepared the RFS (Requirement & Functional) document
- Prepared TDD (Technical Design Document) for the Informatica projects which i have leaded.
- Prepared Test cases & validated test cases for the projects which I have leaded.
- Prepared Deployment Plan & Post production support deployment plan.
- Used BI publisher for the integrated OBIEE analysis by creating the data models and Templates to build the reports and publish them in the Dashboard.
- Leading predictive modelling for Sales Analysis to improve Sales/Profit across different business units.
- Performed Unit Testing and Functional Testing for the various reports and dashboards.
E NVIRONMENT & T OOLS: Power Center Client Tools, Oracle, DB2, OBIEE, Connect Direct, Datameer, Redshift, Tableau, Micorsoft SSIS
- Direct Order Management (DOM): Provide Support for Order Total Services (OTS), Direct Pricing Engine, Sabrix responsible for calculating price, Shipping and Handling Charge & Tax for the items customer ordering
- Responsible for monthly tax upload into production and verify the tax rates
- Supply Chain Management ( SCM): Provide Support for flow and execution applications is to create flexy supply chain based on Instore Date (ISD) for retail merchandise and customer fill date (CFD) for direct channel merchandise
- To Create Visibility Indicators (VI) and Routing Indicators (RI) which will be used in the Supply Chain processing of orders
- Merchandise Authorization Provider Application and Service (MAPS) supports Merchandising, Planning, and Allocation applications need for authorization Providing an application to be used to grant access to Stores, Direct and Enterprise applications by various application roles.
- Authorizing associates and contractors (users) for one or more sub divisions within the Merchandise Hierarchy using MAPS applications.
- Providing applications with the role and authorized subs for those users
- Served as Offshore Subject Matter Expert for the OTS Applications.
- Provide maintenance support to the Application as per the agreed SLA
- Establish “Best Practices” and plan for continuous improvement of process
- Create Knowledge Articles for the various issues/incidents encountered
- Extensively used Remedy Incident Management Tool for Incident, Problem & Change Management Console.
- Supported various ODS (Operational Data Store) Informatica jobs.
- Coordinated Change Management Activity and verify applications.
- Supported Tibco tool to monitor and restart the Queues for any pending messages/Queue failure
E NVIRONMENT & T OOLS: Remedy, Oracle, Teradata SQL Assistant, Splunk, Unix, Tibco