- I have thirteen years of experience including 8+ years of expertise in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, and support.
- For the past three years I have been working as ETL developer using IBM DataStage Designer tool in Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading.
- Performed system Analysis, QA testing and involved in Production Support.
- I have flexibility and willing to work on site and available to handle on - call as needed.
- I have ability to communicate and work professionally and effectively in a team environment.
- I also executed multiple CRM projects with more than 16 full life cycle implementations, new CRMOD release upgrades, and conversion projects.
- Experience with different industries - Food, Retail, Banking, Manufacturing, and Networking industry.
- Participated in requirement gathering, business meetings, workshops, data testing, and validation.
- I’m organized, take-charge and able to plan, define, and ensure the appropriate and on time delivery of key projects aligned with business goals leveraging onshore / offshore models.
- I have been a team lead on multiple projects with strong motivational skills and ability to build, produce, and succeed.
- I also preformed six months as a PMO assisting the management team, going over expense reports, directing new hire paperwork, and coordinating small events.
- I have seven years of experience in Oracle CRM implementation and integration in Finance, Manufacturing, and Retail industries.
- I have three years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (QA) and testing experience with a wide variety of projects and environments: functionality, compatibility, reliability, usability, installation, and related test methodologies, combined with great organizational skills.
- IBM DataStage 11.x - 9.x
- Oracle CRM On Demand
- Siebel CRM IP17
- 8.x.x Business Automation
- Siebel 8.1.x Enterprise Integration Manager
- Siebel 8.1.x BI Publisher Reports
- Microsoft Office Suite 2013
- Windows 8
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Adobe Photoshop
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
ETL IBM DataStage / Siebel CRM Developer
- Responsible for executing Autosys R11.3 job scheduling, requirements gathering, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Loading jils files to TEST/UAT then testing jobs to ensure accuracy to job running successfully.
- Perform daily Autosys jobs health checks.
- Provide support for production incidents, related to DataStage application issues.
- Discuss DataStage jobs related issues in weekly meetings with GM IT deployment team.
- Used IBM DataStage Tool 11.3, 9.1 Designer and used transformations like Sequence developer, Lookup, Sort, Aggregator, transformation and loading of data into file or DB.
- Created new staging tables for the data loads.
- Created complex Mappings to implement data cleansing on the source data.
- Created Technical Documentation for DataStage jobs.
- Use Siebel Tools to modify/create applets, views, links, screens, BC, BO, outbound email, workflow, and web services to meet Business requirements.
- Resolved bugs during testing and provided production support upon implementation.
- Create documents for Siebel use cases, data mapping, and test cases.
Confidential, Spokane, WA
Sr. SQA Engineer
- Responsible for finding ways to reduce time of testing phase in line with Company's Theme.
- Understand the process and system to be tested and assess business requirements.
- Responsible for Test Plan formulation from requirements.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
Siebel / CRM Developer
- Worked closely with the Authorization teams for ensuring the data reports to be secured
- Prepared the Technical Design Document (TDD) and Unit Test Case Documents (UTD) for all my interfaces.
- Configured Siebel out bound workflows for sending emails.
- Configured Siebel tables, Business Components, Integration Objects, web services and workflows to fetch data through SQL queries and transfer the information from Siebel to PeopleSoft application through SOA middleware.
- Configured Siebel Links, joins, Multi Value Groups, Static and Dynamic Drilldowns, Toggle Applets, Views, Integration Objects, Web Service, Data Mapping, Workflows, tables, and Jobs to meet client’s requirement.
- Conduct user navigation training, how to perform their typical day-to-day tasks involved in creating, modifying, and merging records.
- Handled numerous tickets generated by Service Manager in a timely manner.
- Analyzing researching and fixing errors found in the Siebel log files
- Supported the business analysis team to front-end the end-customer to help understand requirements and realize solutions.
- Direct a team member to design multi-level web services for the client.
- PMO assisting the management team, going over expense reports, directing new hire paperwork, and coordinating small events.
- Design complex Oracle CRM on Demand Reports, Dashboards, and Embedded Analytics Reports.
- Leading Migration process for 11 Oracle CRM on Demand Environments on a weekly basis to keep them in sync.
Confidential, Michigan, MI
- Provided leadership to onshore / offshore team in ensuring optimal uptime and performance of critical CRMOD production environment. Trained, mentored, and oversaw team in scheduling and monitoring system data loads for Financial Data to enable the delivery of key analytics to business and leadership.
- Conducted gap analysis around existing business and technical process and translating them into configuration documents.
- Effectively communicate and assist offshore application developers with various requests.
- Handled numerous tickets generated by the Service Manager in a timely manner.
- Performed CRM production maintenance while overseeing all aspects of administration duties.
- Setting up users and managing security within the Production environment, and re-assigning records to active users.
- Provided 24/7 on-call rotation support for CRM Production.
- Preforming data cleansing/mapping and importing for Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Assets to ensure data is correct across objects.
- Maintaining automated procedures for CRM importing data, and worked on eliminating duplication process.
- Involved in complicated data load issues, offered suggestions/solutions to offshore, and resolved issues on-time.
- Refreshed test databases with production data using manual procedure of export/import.
- Monitoring development Chains and Monitoring financial data loads on weekly and monthly basis.
- Resolving issue tickets related to performance issues and also data load failures.
- Conduct user navigation training document to end users.
Confidential, Valley City, ND
Siebel / CRM Developer
- Assist in the Project Plan by providing estimates for the work effort required for Completion of the Projects.
- Involved in the requirements gathering from the clients, from multiple departments: system of finance, manufacturing, commercial, and marketing.
- Interacted with the clients to set expectations for the entire project, including functionality being provided through implementation.
- As a Technical team member involved in regression testing of each functionality in implementation.
- Colluded with the Key users to study and understand the existing business procedures around planning process and documented the “As-is processes” Mapped the processes onto the CRM application and also prepared the “To-be processes” document.
- Developed technical specifications based on functional specs. Interacted with end-users.
- Effectively managed the solution of implementation functionality issues by follow-up and communication and by providing the necessary information and effective validation of the solution/Fix.
- Managed data load issues and worked on change requests, service request based on priority and delivered the issue resolution as per the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Prepare test plan, unit test case documents and perform unit testing for various changes.
- Provided performance tuning for CRMOD reports. Provided support for structured test phases such as System Acceptance, User Acceptance, and Report Performance. Test support may include defect resolution, documentation and training.
- Created different types of simple and complex reports and Dashboards.
- Performed reports validation by conducting Unit and Regression testing.
Confidential, Spokane Valley, WA
- Prepared test cases for the Endpoint-Link Pro project application, reviewing them with the developers and finalized the test cases.
- Interacted actively with the team to identifying bugs and logging them initially in Test tracker.
- Reviewed requirements for bug testing as per the specifications, and later involved with end users in performing user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Utilized Test output for communication with developers and team members.
Confidential, Spokane Valley, WA
Microsoft windows instructor
- Taught Windows XP Essential course, presented in depth application knowledge for real world scenarios that helped students learn the new features of Windows XP Professional.
- Provide afterhours support for students as needed.
- Set labs for student to install and configure their PCs.
- Administrated and evaluated exams
Confidential, New Rockford, ND
- Created test plans and executed test cases to exhaustively test the functionality.
- Preformed application support and releasing the fixes
- Assist the client to setup the host for the website and upload the files through FTP application