- Experienced in Business Intelligence and ETL implementation based on Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS), and Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Data Warehouse Design and Implementation.
- SQL Query Optimization and Performance Tuning.
- Microsoft SQL Server DBA (up to SQL 2016).
- Strong knowledge and background on Oracle Database Server. Core competencies
- ETL Design and Implementation.
- Relational Data Modeling.
- Multidimensional Data Modeling (Snowflake and Star Schema).
- Parallel Data Loading.
- Database Security.
- Data Partitioning.
- Linux/Unix Operating System. Shell script, and other Unix - based tools.
Senior ETL Developer
Confidential, Powder Springs, GA
- Lead ETL developer assigned to Information Technology Department, State of North Dakota.
- Designed and implemented State’s Educational Staff Data Warehouse in Star Schema.
- Maintained and enhanced iMart K-12 Data Warehouse System for Department of Education, State of North Dakota.
- Built parallel data loader. The ETL process, downloads 160 school district data, executes 4 times faster than in sequential mode.
- Designed and implemented Training System on K-12 Data Warehouse and reporting system. All the student identities in the training system are totally anonymized but persisted.
- Supported other state and county level agencies running iMart K-12 Data Warehouse System.
- SQL Query Optimization on complex queries.
- SQL Server Performance Tuning on SQL-2008, SQL-2012, and SQL-2016 Servers.
Senior DBA Consultant
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Enhanced and supported the CVBAT (Customer Volume Behavior Analysis Tool). CVBAT is an in-house CRM application developed and supported by Department of Business Information & Analysis.
- Implemented EWMA (Exponentially Weighted Moving Average) statistical function in Transact-SQL.
- Built ETL processes in SSIS to extract data from Oracle Data Warehouse with Siebel Tool.
- Designed and maintained the weekly, monthly, and yearly data extractions and rollups for CVBAT reporting system.
- Developed Stored Procedures in static and dynamic SQL for business needs.
- SQL Server Performance Tuning.
- Utilized SQL-2000, SQL-2005, and SQL-2008 Servers.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Responsible for Data Services, including Database Administration, Informatics Data Mining, Reports Development, Data Analysis, and Database Integrations.
- Integrated patients and clinical data from multiple clients. Created SQL scripts to do Data Mining for pre-sale data analysis.
- Managed multiple SQL server running Dev/UAT/Prod environments.
- Maintained and enhanced reports running on Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Maintained and enhanced data cubes on Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS).
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Enhanced ITAS (Information Technology Asset System) with intelligent pattern matching technology.
Confidential, Temple Terrace, FL
- Maintained and enhanced Confidential Tower-Site application.
- Built recovery plan for Digital Cellular Communication Tracking System.
Confidential, Clearwater, FL
- Maintained and supported multiple County Property Tax databases and Solomon Financial systems.
- Designed and Implemented Tax Distribution Module to electronically disburse property tax revenues to different taxing authorities.