Data Modeler/Data Warehouse Programmer Analyst with leadership experience and extensive experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse design and maintenance. Versed in ETL processes and Data Design. Desires a challenging role as a Data Engineer/ETL Developer.
Software: Datastage, Teradata Tools and Utilities, SQL Assistant, SQL Developer, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, GIT, CVS repository, Oracle EBS, Power BI, Microstrategy, Erwin, Teradata Decision Experts
Languages/Databases: Python, BTEQ / Teradata, Oracle
Methodologies: Scrum Certified/Agile Development, Data Modeling, Creation of Analytical Reporting layers
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Data Warehouse Programmer Analyst
- Devolop ETL processes to load data warehouse using Datastage into Oracle and Teradata databases.
- Datastage, Teradata Decision Experts and Teradata Database Administration.
- Participate in initiative to develop new data warehouse in Teradata from Oracle EBS transactional system using Teradata Decision Experts.
- Maintained and modified new Data Warehouse per business user requirements.
- Invited to participate in mentorship, leadership programs, and asked to assume a leadership role within team.
- Technical Lead for project to design new analytical datasets for Finance and Forecasting teams.
- This project provides reporting environments that replace many hours of end user manual processing that occurs after a traditional data warehouse report is received.
- Responsibilities include lead team in design of base layers, ETL process, and reconciliation.