- Having 8 years of comprehensive experience in D Confidential Warehouse/ Business Intelligence technologies helping clients align IT strategies with corporate strategic objectives across departments.
- Extensive experience in Working with Informatica Power Center 10.0 involving designer, Workflow Manager, Work flow Monitor, Repository Manager and developed Source and Target layout, Mappings, Mapplets, Worklets and Transformations.
- Experience in Performance Tuning using Informatica Partition and push down optimizations.
- Extensive experience in Ab initio 1.14 with Co - operating system 3.0.5 and ready to work on any latest version.
- Have Knowledge in d Confidential load into Mongo DB using Informatica Power center.
- Good experience in developing SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
- Extracted d Confidential from Homogenous sources, Heterogeneous sources which includes RDBMS, Flat files - Fixed Width and delimited files.
- Have Knowledge in slowly changing dimension, star schema and snowflake schema modeling.
- Extensively worked in UNIX to create and execute scripts and to monitor the behavior of applications running at the back end, perform and monitor load utilities, scheduling through CRONTAB, JAMS.
- Proven ability in PLSQL and Informatica Deployment group based code movements across Testing and Production environments.
- Taking care of operations along with usual development activities become a DevOps Engineer.
- Analyzing STEP 7.4 MDM d Confidential and fixing all junk character issues from STEP 7.4 to STEP 8.3 in the d Confidential migration.
- Recommended different d Confidential migration techniques to clients for fast moving of d Confidential to STEP 8.3 with in stringent timeline.
- Focus in the extensive design, coding, testing, implementation and deployment.
- Having extensive programming skills in Ab Initio ETL tool, PL/SQL, ORACLE and UNIX Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of various d Confidential bases like DB2, ORACLE, SQL SERVER.
- Experience in developing complex mappings using Ab Initio to load the d Confidential from various sources into the D Confidential Warehouse.
- ETL Tools
- Informatica Power Center 10, Ab Initio, Talend and SSIS
- MDM Tools
- Stibo STEP 7.4, STEP 8.3
- D Confidential base
- Oracle 10g, SQL server, DB2, MongoDB
- Reporting Tools
- Tableau, Tibco SpotFire
- Scripting language
- Shell scripting, Perl and Python, understand Powershell
- File Transfer API
- FTP Tools (Win SCP and File Zilla), Confidential compare
- Project Management Tools
- JIRA, HP (ALM/QC), MSTeams
- Version Control tools
- SubVersion, PVCS, Ab initio EME
- CRONTAB, JAMS, HEATS (for code migration), HDDTM and Maestro (for job automation)
Sr ETL Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Interaction with the Clients and understand requirements
- Code and Functionality Walk through to Team.
- Worked on Informatica power center, SSIS and Talend ETL tools and scheduled them in JAMS.
- Test d Confidential preparation (D Confidential profiling and d Confidential sampling for specific requirements)
- Oracle PL/SQL package development and support.
- Created XMLs/CSV files to Import d Confidential to STEP MDM and Export to various targets.
- Good experience developing SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
- ETL Informatica Power center - Warehouse designer, Workflow Manager, Work flow Monitor, Repository Manager, Source Analyzer and developed Source and Target layout, Mappings, Mapplets and Transformations.
- Used Transformations as Source, Target, Expressions, Sorter, Union, Aggregator, Update Strategy, Joiner, Filter, Connected/Unconnected Lookups and Router Transformations.
- Used session partition for performance tuning.
- Adhoc d Confidential analysis and code fix based on business feedback.
- Acting as team lead (2 onshore member and 6 member offshore team).
- Create mapping design for team and mentoring the team.
- Develop graphs and UNIX shell scripts for new processes.
- Submitting maestro tooling requests for the jobs through web UI.
- Giving an accurate and immediate fix for the Production jobs in case of any issues/failures
- Writing/executing SQL queries for validation/load purposes
- Give L3 support in case of failure of jobs in production
- We give support to the QA team for running of etl jobs in different environment.
- Solving issues that are related to ETL batch jobs.
- Worked closely with the TSBI/ETL Lead to understand the requirements and design of the solution on project start up and followed up with them throughout the development life cycle with issues/queries to provide the expected results.
- Developed Ab Initio Graphs to Extract/Cleanse/Validate/Transform d Confidential from diverse sources like flat files (fixed length, delimited) based on the mapping rules or business rules given.
- Developed Ab Initio Graphs/Scripts to create d Confidential warehouse keys using in house surrogate key cutting concepts and cross files linking natural and surrogate keys.
- Prepared Low Level Design (LLD) documentation and Unit Test Cases.
- Used tools like PVCS for version control, VSTS for Configuration Management, Defect Tracking.
- Worked closely with the on-site team for effective On-site-Offshore co-ordination by working on time shifts that overlap with the on-site team.
- Analysed Source to Stage and Stage to Target mapping document based on Facts & Dimensions and validating the DDL, Counts, Not Nulls, Duplicates, PK & FK validation, business rules to be applied on target tables.
- Loading of Source and target files from UNIX environment to required schema in DB2 systems.
- Execution of ETL Jobs like Source file validation, ODS to staging by using UNIX.
- Used Advanced Query Tool for DB2 in creating and executing SQL Queries for testing ETL process flow.
- Implemented Iterative and Incremental Agile - Scrum Methodology for rapidly changing or highly emergent requirements and following parallel development.