Enthusiastic Informatica and SQL developer with 3 years of experience. Strong customer service, attention to detail, excellent communication skills seeking to utilize skillsets in the organization. Creative developer adept in designing, debugging and maintaining Extract Transform Load (ETL). A strong team - player with interpersonal, analytical and technical expertise. Ability to flexibly work in fast-paced environments.
- Solution: Oriented
- Exceptional Listener
- Oracle SQL
- Excellent Communicator
- Great customer service
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Data Integration
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Data Warehousing
Informatica ETL Experience / SQL Developer Experience
- Accountable for database schema design, extensive T-SQL development, integration testing and other projects that were essential for team to achieve goals.
- Writes scripts to mechanize software updates, finishing 6-month project ahead of schedule in 4 ½ months and saving 3 programmer hours/mo.
- Prioritized responsibilities accordingly to complete deadlines ahead of time.
- Worked with Metadata Manager and business glossary to match technical data to business terms, which improved the organizational structure of data sets and reduced lost time at work.
- Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications.
- Creates database charts, and diagrams to recommend solutions.
- Extracting high volume data sets from databases, and excel files using Informatica ETL mappings to load unto business data warehouse files in readable formats for corporate office.
- Performing incremental group functions to load data into aggregate tables thereby determining which products increase value.
- Assisted in creating opportunities for co-workers to continuously complete online .
- Created computer codes to acquire ingredients and mixed paint for customers.
- Created company system codes that resolved client issues as well as provided solutions.
- Provided and received customer service for meeting business requirements.
- Utilized handheld devices to update supply stock and ensure items were being ordered and kept organized.
- Ensured customers’ available items as well as successfully updating the database.
- Designed dining hall graphics meeting business requirements.
- Updated recipes and meals database weekly.
- Designed creative students’ flyers, posters for emergency food drive.
- Updated back-office inventory and food supply keeping database information up to date.
- Updated system inventory in the database for cutlery, dishes maintenance and delivery.