- Business Intelligence Professional with over 7 plus years’ experience in various domains such as Banking, Manufacturing with expertise in Informatica 9.6.1, 9.1 and 8.6X.
- Strong working experience in Informatica PowerCenter 9.6 9.1 8.6X, used various transformations i.e. Lookup Joiner Expression Aggregator Transaction Control Update Strategy Filter etc.
- Designed ETL solutions to load Data warehouse from various source systems which was build using Informatica in order to create business centric view to help business decision process.
- Worked on the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, build, testing and documentation.
- Highly proficient in the use of SQL for developing complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views, User Defined Functions, Relational Database models and Data integrity, and SQL joins
- Created Indexes, Indexed Views in observing Business Rules and creating Effective Functions and appropriate Triggers to assist efficient data manipulation and data consistency
- Executed data warehousing / OLTP database projects through the full software life - cycle from requirements gathering, data profile, data modeling and technical specifications to design, development and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts, including star schemas, snowflakes, dimensional modeling and reporting tools, worked with high volume databases with partitioned data.
- Extensive experience in writing UNIX shell scripts and automation of the ETL processes using UNIX shell scripting. Used Connect Direct MFT utility for file transfers from source to destination servers.
- Performance tuning Informatica mappings and sessions for optimum performance.
- Experience of participation in creating SIT / UAT / Performance Testing and Migration Plans.
O/S: Aix Unix, Windows
Languages: Shell Scripting, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server 11.0, DB2 V9.7
Tools: RTC, Informatica 9.6 9.1.0 8.6 X, AutoSys, ER/Studio V8 V9, Autosys, Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, Ctr-M
Other: Dimensional Data Modeling, PL/SQL, Bill Inmon and Ralph Kimball methodologies
Software: Visio 2003, HP Quality Center, CD MFT, Crontab, K-shell, Data Flow Diagrams, Unix, Data Cleansing, Share point.
Confidential, Jersey City , NJ
- Responsible for the solution design and development of Informatica Efforts to build ETL process for loading Trade Financial data from T360 system to DWH.
- Designed and implemented DWH integration Architecture to source data from upstream systems and feed downstream systems. There are more than 20 interfaces that were designed and implemented to bring Trade Finance data into DWH. The Transactions are flowing from T360 to MQ and then feeding downstream systems interacting GPP and OVS and BESS systems for SWIFT / FED messages.
- Design and Build the ETL processes to load Core Banking Hub from various source systems in order to perform data cleansing and transformations using various Informatica transformations like Aggregator, Update Strategy, XML Parser, Lookup, Joiner, Transaction Control, Transformation, Mapplet and reusable Transformation etc.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts to define conceptual and logical models of DWH design by following the Star Schema methodology of building the data warehouse.
- Designed and developed Data Flow and Interface Architecture Diagrams to depict involvement of all upstream and downstream systems in order to deliver technical solution of data requirements.
- ETL to recon data mart in order to create reconcile reports for Trade Finance, Loan, IRIS, Oracle GL, OVS Accounts, OFSA, CMS accounts, AMH, Check processing, Account Balance etc.
- Developed test cases and test plans. Conduct unit and test for new and/or modified ETL programs. Support QA team in regression and end to end testing scenarios.
Environment: T360, Informatica 9.1, Oracle 11g, SAP Business Object XI R2, Embarcadero E/R Studio 8.0, Putty, AIX-Unix, Tidal, Shell Scripts, Quest Toad, PL/SQL, CD MFT.
Confidential, Moline, IL
- Analyzed the business requirements to design, architect, develop and implement highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes for Inventory data.
- Prepare, maintain and publish ETL documentation, including source-to-target mappings and business-driven transformation rules.
- Designed and developed the Data Hub for EIM & DIT report requirements that will help business users in business decision process.
- Performed architect, design, and develop enterprise data warehouse components including databases and ETL using Informatica.
- Designed and implemented product data vault to extract, transform and load the product data with history of changes on the products attributes.
- Supported the project teams during the user acceptance testing activities and assists in development of post deployment data maintenance plan
- Developed the Data Integration Specifications ETL and Web including data cleansing and data transformation rules.
- Defines data/information architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization, structure, attributes and nomenclature of data elements, and applies accepted data content standards to technology projects.
Environment: Power Designer 15, Informatica8.6x, Db2UDB, AIX, Shell Script, Windows8.1, WinSQL3.5, Microsoft Visio2003.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Analyzed database issues and provide recommendations as required to support the Development and System Administration teams in the design, development, testing, and tuning of the supporting applications, queries, and or, the relational data base.
- Design and documented the ETL processes that have used various transformations like Aggregator stage, Transformer stage, Sort stage, Complex Flat File stage, DB2 stage for DMT Organization data.
- Worked with business, functional and technical teams to coordinate deployment activities, constantly monitoring actual vs plan and highlighting anticipated issues or slippage and formulating recovery plans or assessing impact if not recoverable.
- Worked directly with the Functional SMEs, BSAs, and development team to troubleshoot issues, resolve defects and implement system enhancements
Environment: Informatica8.6x, Oracle 10g, Erwin, AIX, Autosys, MFT, Shell script
- Completed requirements analysis and clarification for the project that delivered baseline requirements document for design the system.
- Designed document ETL solutions to ensure smooth development for the project.
- Developed ETL mappings in Informatica using various transformations like joiner, expression, router, update strategy and lookup etc.
- Project unit testing and system testing make sure defects free development for the system.
- Responsible for the overall design of the enterprise wide data/information architecture, which maps to the enterprise architecture and balances the need for access against security and performance requirements.
- Knowledgeable in most aspects of designing and constructing data architectures, operational data stores, and data marts.
- Involved in enterprise wide data modeling and database design.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.6x, Oracle 10g on, Sun Solaris Unix and Windows 2000, Autosys