SQL, SAP BW/BI, SAP Business Objects, SAP Data Services, Reporting Tools (BEx, Crystal Reports), JPAS, Telecommunication and Network Security, CISSP: Cryptography, Application Security, Information Security and Risk Management, Security Architecture and Design, MS Office Advanced Features Administration
Project Management, Administration and Management, Database Development & Management, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Data Warehousing
Data Integration and ETL Lead
Confidential, Topeka, KS
- Supports new development projects, enhancement projects, and production support, as the highest - level technology domain expert.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of data through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution.
- Writes or coordinates with the writers of business requirements, functional specifications, and technical specifications before developing data integration solutions.
- Works closely with the agency’s enterprise architect, business analyst, database administrators, and subject matter experts to design, develop, test, and implement large-scale complex data integration solutions.
Chief Technology Officer
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks, API’s and the deployment stack) for delivering the company’s services
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development and deployment of all web-based services
- Establish a governance process that meets government, partner and company expectations for customer information privacy
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company’s data and servers
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan
Security and Training Consultant / SAP BW/BI Consultant
- Providing protective security for high value assets, protecting diplomats, dignitaries and large conferences.
- Implemented training for individuals, small and large groups.
- Exceptional consulting services on Army Training and Doctrine and EO/EEO programs.
- Licensed Fugitive Recovery Agent and Bail Bond Agent
SAP BI/BW Developer
Confidential, New Jersey
- Managing several projects simultaneously. Seamlessly integrating and transitioning major Army IT systems while subsuming redundant systems while reducing cost and improving performance.
- Developing the enterprise knowledge repository “Performance Cockpit” landing page dashboard tool, for the Office of Business Transformation Headquarters at the Department of the Army
- Creating the Army business system reduction chart and an intuitive BI platform for BI capability reporting
- Developed technical and functional specification documentation. Capturing “As is”” processes and developing process improvement strategies to achieve desired “To be” end state
- Managing and contributing to 5 full lifecycle enterprise data warehouse Army-wide and two joint service full lifecycle implementations including: Requirement gathering, architecture design and development, testing, go-live, and post production support phases supporting SAP MM, SD and FI / CO and Army ERP as well as SAP NetWeaver and SAP ECC version and service pack upgrades from Netweaver 7.3 to Netweaver 7.4 and SAP Business Objects platforms 4.0-4.2
- Supporting 11 partial implementations of major Army products supporting SAP MM, SD and FI / CO and Army ERP for HQ, Department of the Army and the Army Ammunition Command.
- Assembling enterprise knowledge repository system utilization statistical analysis reports by merging multiple data sources into a compelling representation of system usage using ETL and data harmonization. (Allowing actionable reporting capabilities on license requirements for employees across the organization as well as system usage vs. system payoff.)
- Producing a dashboard inventory of all current BI dashboards, web intelligence documents, crystal reports, and all other BI tools (resulting in a library of over 118 Business Intelligence documents for the Program Executive Office Ammunition)
- Integrating customer requirements into easy to understand functional and technical specifications, used functional and technical specs to develop business requirements to develop process improvement methodologies.
- Developed Business requirement documents, capturing scope of high level processes and developed process improvement strategies for the Army Ammunition Program and logistics
- Conducting script testing for Lean Six Sigma roles, validating security and user authorizations.
- Generated lean business process improvement strategies, IT architecture and design process for the “Enterprise Knowledge Repository” and value stream mapping process in ARIS 9.7
SAP Associate Consultant
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
- Certified in “all areas” surrounding SAP BW, to include: BI Content, Data Modeling, ECC, Layered Scalable Architecture, and the ETL Process
- Developed comprehensive understanding of SAP Business Object universe, including the connection, data foundation, and business layer components created using the IDT
- Developed knowledgeable skills related to SAP Data Services, while performing solution-based case studies in scheduling and publishing Business Objects object and application security
Strategic Operations Manager / Project Manager
Confidential, Fort Stewart, Georgia
- Expertly advised leadership on matters concerning imperative world-wide operations and managed several large projects for military police headquarters and associated mobile worldwide section personnel
- Served as primary liaison between the US Government and host nation support. Coordinated and managed 3 full project lifecycle implementations, ensuring unity of effort between the US Government, the Host Nation and local nationals implementing the projects.
- Managed IT infrastructure hardware rollout for 3 companies. Identified business requirements and worked with several vendors to meet business, technical and strict security requirements.
- Prepared, revised, maintained, and published highly-detailed plans and policies and efficiently accomplish demanding daily administrative tasks
- Prepared complex risk assessment reports for internal and external agencies, ensuring full compliance with agency requirements and meeting tight deadlines
- Conscientiously coordinated, scheduled, and executed reliable and sophisticated operational decisions, while committing and reinforcing critical personnel
- Prepared effective tools, supplies, and references, as well as creating precise operations map coverage, computer briefing slides and ordering charts
- Performed highly-focused threat analysis, and requesting, formatting, verifying, and disseminating crucial information
- Successfully managed and maintained security clearances for over 850 personnel
- Trained, managed, directed and monitored 12 cross functional teams ensuring fluent, efficient, and seamless operations during any given project or undertaking
- Dynamic and innovative professional recognized for consistently achieving organizational goals and delivering extensive experience in regulating the overall direction of any project
- Demonstrated proven ability to follow direction in any situation while operating against a deadline
- Exceptional public speaker with the ability to engage an audience while relaying pertinent information in a concise and effective manner
- Exceedingly capable of conducting inspiring presentations before large and small assemblies
- Produced and maintained an Annex B (Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield) for Confidential pre-deployment planning and preparation for Afghanistan
- Directed the development of and managed over 30 midsize projects for Commander of the 16th Military Police Brigade and Confidential Commander
- Led, trained and supervised 3 junior analysts and security professionals in analytical tools and processes as well as JPAS administration
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing physical security plans and anti-terrorism / force protection measures for the battalion and its five subordinate companies.
- Highly-skilled training and development manager of two rapidly activated teams responding to various high-threat situations across two installations with a population exceeding 50,000 personnel
- Trained and developed Police SWAT team in tactical / operational intelligence analysis
- Adeptly received, trained, integrated, considerably transformed, supervised, mentored, counseled and evaluated and 260 newly-recruited personnel in 19-week cycles