- Experienced in managing development teams and project management efforts handling multiple IT projects that exceeded company's strategic and financial goals
- Overall 20 years of experience in Information Technology
- My main focus is to help business/customers realize their goals; Provide IT solutions to help business grow
- Ability to Get Things Done; Be Adaptable with a positive attitude; Deliver on - time with high quality
- Implemented many projects for Confidential across the globe
- Currently working as Manager for Data Warehouse, ETL/BI Reporting group for 5 years.
- Built Internet loan origination system for Confidential, Germany and Confidential, USA (previously CitiFinancial, a Confidential subsidiary)
- Offshore/Onshore model; Managed several outsourcing projects for Confidential ntegrated Loan Origination System with other core financial backend systems
- As Relationship Manager building relationship with business partners and offshore consulting group
- Completed 3 major data conversion projects for Confidential .
- Managed Web teams, Distributed teams, Onshore & Offshore team management
- Provided technical leadership for various Loan Origination teams/Systems and value added services
- Worked in a SEI CMMI Level 5 company - Main focus in on continuous process improvement
- Developed and delivered projects using principles of Agile methodologies, Waterfall and Iterative model
- Traveled to Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, Taiwan, Poland, Hong Kong to implement projects for Confidential
- Data Warehousing
- Project Management
- Web Development
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Analysis & Technical Design
- Data Governance
- System Development
- Process Design
- Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2012, GreenPlum,
- System Testing
- Process Improvement
- Ab Initio, Data Stage, DTS, PL/SQL
- Team Building
- Oracle Reports, Cognos, Microstrategy
- Maintenance & Production Support
- Training and Administration
- Big Data, Hadoop, Sqoop, Pig, Hive
- Change Management
- Customer Service
ETL/BI & Data Warehouse Mgr
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Create BI/Data Management roadmap; Manage and achieve yearly objectives for BI/Data Warehouse team
- Provide technical solution to business issues, anticipate the problems and proactively address them
- Get business requirements, finalize the scope, estimate and prioritize the work for the development team
- Managing a team of 15 resources including contractors (onsite and offsite)
- Analyze and validate the system design, manage the development work, coordinate with the testing team to get IST/UAT sign-off before promoting the new/modified code to production.
- Work closely with business partners, provide regular project updates, fulfill their data needs for analytics/reporting, address business team concerns to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Provide Applications support that handles more than 10 million customers; 2100 branches across US.
- Provide tactical solution to meet immediate needs that are necessary to run the bank.
- As Technical Project Manager, involved in development of LOS with budget of $120 for US, CAN branches.
- Worked as a Technical Project Manager to convert the millions of accounts and applications from Legacy system with highly complicated data structures to new LOS system with highly normalized data structures.
- Managed the ETL/BI Reporting development work, integrated core system (Accounting System, Customer Management Repository, and ETL/BI) to Loan Origination System via TIBCO messaging service.
- ETL projects - Develop/Managed the batch jobs for Inbound and outbound feeds for upstream and downstream systems, managed Data Warehouse to support business requirements and data analytics.
- Managed the development efforts for building reports and cubes in Cognos for field users.
Systems Sr. Manager
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Provided financial technology products and banking solutions to 4 clients that include Confidential - India, Confidential - Germany, Confidential - ELC and Finiti, USA (previously owned by Confidential ).
- Managed onshore and offshore teams to build new thick client and web applications, coordinate with business partners, provided technical solutions to meet their requirements.
- Gather requirements from Confidential branch users, perform analysis and build prototype for the proposed solution, design (system and database design), develop and deliver front-end, back-end applications.
- Coordinate with system users to validate the newly developed application, get their sign-off and follow Change Management process to implement the application in production environment.
- Managed a team of 28 developers, designers and testers to build Internet Loan Origination system for Confidential, Germany.
- First Internet based solution developed by a consulting group outside Germany.
- Developed key applications for Confidential, India - Combined Dedupe System and Total Credit Exposure to support Confidential bank users in making decisions to sanction credit loans/credit cards to Confidential customers.
- Worked with Marketing/Sales team to build Prospect Database (PDMS) for prospect analysis and marketing.
- Built Intranet application, SKIPJACK with a budget of $70 Million to replace Legacy system.
- The newly developed system was integrated with Confidential and Confidential for imaging workflow and document repository.
- Worked at Client location as onsite Project Manager and Relationship manager managing Polaris account.
- Started my career as a programmer.
- Learned to develop applications using C, Pro*C, SQL Forms and Oracle 9i.
- Mastered in Oracle and DBA related tasks.
- Meet customers to get their requirements, design and develop applications to support their job functions
- Y2K Conversion - Took lead role in managing contractors who were hired to fix the Y2K issue.
- Built MRPS (Material Requirements Planning System) from start to end to create bill of materials (BOM).