- Highly motivated, goal - orientated, seeking to continue to develop career in the Computer Engineering / Computer Science related industry, by utilizing acquired knowledge, skills and diverse methods of applied science to resolve any current engineering issues, advise ideas for new products and to meet every company objective.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Understands System Development Lifecycle
- Design Documents for ETL Roles
- SQL Development on Enterprise/Big Data Level
- Proficient Word & Excel Skills
- Provide Logical Data Models on Multiple Platforms
- Team Player & Effective Communicator
Software: BI Tools, iWork, MATLAB, Salesforce, SQL Server, Microsoft Office, Power Designer, Teradata
Operating Systems: Mac OS X/iOS, Win XP/7/8/10, UNIX/Linux, Ubuntu, Kali Linux
Languages: Bash Shell Scripting, C++, Java, Python, SQL, VDHL for FPGA Integrated Circuit Design
- Strategize planning automated database system to assist prioritizing logistics and purchase ordering.
- Architect and implement enterprise data management practices, standards, and frameworks for clinical, financial, data retention processes, and other reporting for internal businesses wifin hospital management.
- Manage, architect and own full data lifecycle from raw data acquisition in development and testing through transformation to end user consumption in production.
- Developed data models as necessary for enterprise data management and analytics encompassing conceptual, logical and physical models for ETL.
- Facilitate the mapping and auditability of information assets as they flow from upstream legacy, package, or custom development to downstream applications, thus ensuring optimal transparency, quality, consistency and controlled redundancy across the enterprise.
- Performed data discovery techniques by developing queries to retrieve and analyze data used in management processes, reporting and problem solving on multiple SQL-based platforms.
Applications Engineering Intern
- User provisioning/security in projects as administrator for Business Intelligence Tools. (Microstrategy, Business Objects, & Tableau)
- Monitoring user access request activity for unresolved requests and intervening when necessary to ensure requests is addressed by the proper approver.
- Perform software installations, upgrades and support web based tools.
- Operated licensing process for users to gain access to BI Tools.