- Over 18 years of systems architecture and delivery experience.
- A seasoned enterprise integration architect who has experienced the evolution of the enterprise integration space over the past 12 years from point to point integration to EAI/ETL and SOA.
- Solutions architecture experience with complex enterprise applications including Data warehousing /BI, ERP, MDM, EAI and SOA implementations.
- Solutions Architecture experience with Tibco, webMethods, SAP PI, IBM WBI, IBM MQ series, IBM Message Broker, Business Objects Data Services, Informatica, Mercator (Ascential)
- Industry experience in the Insurance and Life Sciences sectors.
- Extensive experience with supply chain / eprocurement application implementations.
- Experience with enterprise class COTS packages (SAP & Peoplesoft) and custom application development.
- Big 4 Consulting experience.
RECENT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
- Sr. Manager / Integration Architect - Confidential,June 2010 – Till date.
- Enterprise Applications Architect - Confidential,Oct 2006 – April 2010
- Sr. Project Manager/ Integration Architect - Confidential,April 2003 – Oct 2006
- Consultant - Confidential,May 1998 to April 2003
Enterprise Integration Architect – Confidential,June 2010 – Present
I am presently an Integration Architect for the BIM (Business Information Management)/ BI practice within Capgemini. I held two primary roles within Capgemini. Solutions architecture in support of pre-sales. In this role, I contributed to developing the technical solutions for responses to several RFIs/RFPs involving integration.
As a part of my delivery role, I was an ETL lead for one of the largest BI accounts within Capgemini. This programme involved the roll out of a global data warehouse for Unilever. The first phase of the project was the rollout of an integrated supply chain analytics (ISCA) data mart that comprised of demand planning and order to cash functional areas. The ETL solution was based on ( Business Objects Data Services ) BODS / BODI 4.0 with a Teradata backend. My primary responsibilities included working with the business representatives on requirements analysis, ETL design, development , architecture governance & offshore coordination. I was involved in all phases of the implementation from phase 0 to post go-live support.
Architect - Enterprise Applications – Confidential,October 2006 – April 2010
I was an Architect in Allstate’s Architecture Services (AS) organization. I supported the Enterprise Applications domain within AS. This domain consisted of applications that supported all of the enterprise shared service functions within Allstate. Major applications included SAP ECC 5.0/6.0, SAP Netweaver, enterprise data warehouses (Oracle custom as well as SAP BI), Initiate MDM, Newscale Service Catalog & Callidus.
Responsibilities & achievements:
- Architecture responsibility for defining Allstate\'s SAP integration/ eSOA strategy based on Netweaver PI and Tibco.
- Developed integration architecture patterns (both SOA and non-SOA) for SAP utilizing SAP PI and the enterprise Tibco SOA infrastructure.
- Kept up to date with Allstate as well as industry A2A and B2B integration standards and best practices and applied them to projects within the Enterprise Applications shared services domain.
- Represented the enterprise applications domain in SOA architecture working groups.
- Integration architect for a variety of SAP ISCD initiatives namely
- ISCD – Initiate MDM integration in support of SAP BP (business partner) synchronization.
- Integration architecture and rollout of payment services on ISCD.
- Was the integration architect major external data acquisition initiative and ITSM.
- Recently added the HR domain to my portfolio of solutions architecture responsibilities.
- Prior to my integration architecture role I was a solutions architect for
- The producer/agent commissions IT applications area.
- Enterprise IT service management and configuration management application areas.
Integration Architect/ Sr. Project Manager - Confidential,Apr 2003 - Oct 2006
During my tenure with Abbott, I held two distinct roles.
Integration Architect at Abbott Integration CoE
- I managed all aspects of delivery of IBM Websphere Business Integration(WBI) & IBM MQ projects including staffing, planning, deliverable reviews, managing rollouts and post production support.
- Architected interfaces between SAP, Seibel, Dendrite, Legacy systems and B2B.
- As a part of the Abbott Integration CoE:
- - Contributed to development of department charter including interface development methodology.
- - Led middleware infrastructure and operations group.
- - Promoted use of middleware technologies across division projects.
- - Department point of contact with vendor (IBM) on product support matters.
Integration Architect and SAP Technical Lead - Biotech Expansion Program
- Was SAP technical lead and integration architect.
- Developed SAP integration standards for the program.
- Responsible for managing all SAP customizations and integration deliverables.
- Interfaces were developed between SAP, MAXIMO, MES (Manufacturing execution systems), LIMS (Lab info management systems) and legacy site AS400 financial systems.
- Was trained in and applied Pharma / FDA standards such as GMP and 21 CFR part 11 and Systems Validation.
Consultant – Confidential,May 1998 - Apr 2003
Worked as a technology consultant for PwC consulting\'s Inbound Supply Chain, Data Warehousing & eBusiness practices.
As a consultant with the inbound supply chain practice I was responsible for the implementation and integration of eprocurement packages from CommerceOne & Peoplesoft. I worked on several such implementations for various clients including Alberto Culver, Marathon Ashland Petroleum, eScout & Inland Ispat Steel. In these roles I was responsible for architecting and implementing these solutions. I also served as a integration SME for a couple of smaller assignments for J&J Ethicon and Chicago Board of Trade.
In the data warehousing practice, I was a member of a team responsible for implementing a sales data warehouse for Pharmacia & Upjohn - a Fortune 500 healthcare company (subsequently acquired by Pfizer). In this team, I played the role of ETL analyst and developer for the customer data mart. Was responsible for analsis of both internal and external data sources and their integration into the data mart. Was responsible for all aspects of design, development & tuning for the Informatica ETL tool. This was known to be the largest Informatica implementation of it\'s time.
In the eBusiness practice, I worked as a consultant for eReliable - an internet startup in the B2B transaction settlement services industry. The company provided escrow, shipping, on-line contract negotiation and verification services to online auctions and exchanges. I worked as a member of the team responsible for developing & prototyping the solution using Broadvision, Netscape enterprise ASP and IIS.
Technology Consultant – Confidential,1993-1998
During these years I worked as a cosultant developing custom client server applications using Powerbuilder and various back ends. Developed applications in the areas Retail imports management, Insurance claims management, Telecom provisioning, Hospitality systems & Sales reporting. Clients included Sears Roebuck, AON Reinsurance, SBC Ameritech, Corn Products & Omron.
PGDST (Post-Graduate Diploma in Software Technology)
B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering), Electronics & Telecommunications