- Senior database leader with significant experience in strategic data architecture and vision
- Experienced in end to end data and technical process visualization
- Managed projects from operations and development groups based on business needs and priorities
- Experienced in normalized and de - normalized data structure design (OLTP and OLAP), and data warehousing
- Experienced in single handed end to end database architecture, design and development.
- Inherited projects significantly behind schedule and turned them around to meet KPI and SLA requirements.
- Very experienced in discussing and understanding user requirements, and building data systems to support them.
- Wrote Project’s database design and development standards and practices, including naming standards, data model guidelines and data migration Strategy.
Platforms: HP Superdome, Sun SPARC, HP 9000, IBM PC, ES9000
OS: Solaris, HPUX, DOS, Windows, Unix SVR4
Senior Consultant - Warehouse
Technology: Oracle PL/SQL, Manhattan WMS
- Analysis and design of new and changed processes for implementation of new WMS
- Instituted for all designers and developers on efficient database batch processing with significant focus on performance
Technology: Oracle R12, PL/SQL
- Leadership of data conversion efforts from multiple sources into Oracle for OLBB
- Lead conversion efforts for 3 phases of customer data migration into new systems.
Architect - IT strategy
Technology: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MS Access, VB
- Resolution of complex technology and integration issues
- Reviewed existing reporting models and architecture leading to new development that improved performance of reporting over 50%
- Highlighted gaps in reporting and data management capabilities, and developed mitigation strategies.
Senior Database Solution Designer
Technology: Oracle 11g, ANSI SQL, PL/SQL, Java
- Responsible for all aspects of database design, development and ownership of Oracle/PLSQL code for FATCA
- Leadership and mentoring of design and development teams, creation and oversight of design documents and code.
- Driven endeavours to determine and fix important data and processing issues in a highly complex architecture
- Identified capabilities and supporting applications imbalances resulting in revisions to corporate data models and reporting capabilities.
- Worked with all levels of external and internal business customers for requirements development
Database specialist, Manufacturing IT Database Development
Technology: Oracle 11g, Exadata reporting, Toad, ANSI SQL, PL/SQL, GoldenGate(Multimaster)
- Responsible for all areas of manufacturing database transaction logging and reporting in a complex replicated global system
- Conceptual integration of a very complex manufacturing (OLTP) and reporting (batch) environment.
- Designed, developed and supported a complex Java based manufacturing reporting system with Oracle backend.
- Supported global manufacturing in highly dynamic environment with massive transaction volumes to minimize downtime resulting in significant cost savings.
- Actively involved with internal customers and external manufacturing partners in providing efficient solutions for end-to-end manufacturing.
Technology: Oracle 9i, Pl/Sql, Unix (AIX), Confidential Shell scripts, AutoSys
- Development of SQL scripts for consolidation of aggregates of credit card transactions for fraud prevention
- Developed scheduler scripts to automate multi-module data generation and load scripts
- Developed Confidential scripts for data validation and loading
Senior Oracle Developer
Technology: Oracle 10g, Discoverer, Pl/Sql, Unix (AIX), SQL Server 2005
- Re-engineered premium allocation stored procedures for Large Property Insurance
- Developed procedures to queue up quotes and policies and pass it to clients for processing.
- Documenting and fixing production problems reported by the business.
Senior Database Developer
Technology: Oracle 10g, Pl/Sql, SQR, Unix (AIX), Ksh, Visual SourceSafe, Control-M
- Architecture of database applications - requirements gathering, build, test and implementation.
- Developed several API’s for commonly used HR and Benefits systems 24X7 support of production environment - monitoring execution, responding to alerts and notifying clients
- Timely and accurate delivery of downstream data feeds
- Meet with internal and external business clients on a frequent basis
Senior DB Developer
Technology: Oracle 10g, Pl/Sql, Unix (AIX)
- Development of PL/SQL scripts to migrate bank customer data from legacy mainframe to Oracle based client-server architecture