- Associate Projects expertised in providing Data warehousing - ETL and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Overall 5 years of hands-on-experience in Techno-functional Analysis of requirements, development, integration, implementation, Testing and migration of projects in Data Warehousing.
- Industry experience in Consumer Goods, Retail, Banking (Risk Management, Rewards & Rebates) and Finance.
- Experience in Oracle,Netezza, DB2 and Teradata.
- Technology expertise in ETL, Data Quality, MDM, Reporting, SQL Optimization and Performance Tuning.
- Diverse experience of working in design, development, Migration, Testing as well as production support.
- Worked extensively in Informatica, OBIEE, Argos, Databases, Crystal Reports, Autosys and Unix Shell Scripting.
- Excellent blend of Technical, Functional, Multi - Programming Skills and People management skills which helps in time bound delivery with assured quality.
- Possess very good organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and deal with shifting priorities.
- In-depth knowledge in multiple tools to provide dynamic design solutions.
- Mentoring experience by conducting effective cross location training sessions in Oracle,Informatica and C Programming Language.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant in handling inter class communication technically and functionally.
- Experience as a Financial Analyst, Developer, Tester &Project lead (Associate Projects).
- Banking, Consumer Goods, Retail, Finance
- Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza, Teradata, SQL, PLSQL, NzLoad, NzSQL,MySql
- Informatica Powercenter 9.*.*, MDM & Informatica Power xchange
- IDQ, DVO, Informatica data analyzer
- OBIEE, Argos Enterprise Reporting
- Autosys Ixp Client, Cron Jobs
- Unix Shell Scripting & Batch Scripting, MS Excel VBA Scripting
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop 7, Drupal, Erwin, Microsoft Visio
- C, C++, Core Java, HTML, CSS5, JQUERY, XML
- Ellucian Banner
- Waterfall, Agile and Scrum
Financial Analyst Intern
- High Level Analysis, Design,Development,Solution providing and working with Multi Phased applications.
- Worked with the Evisions Form Fusion to design dynamic Students Financial Aid invoice and display the Account Balances,Payment Types ( Credit, No Payment ).
- Worked with the Evisions Form Fusion, Form stamp and detail stamp templates of Student Financial Aid Payment invoices, to dynamically adjust the Address headers with the window of an mail envelope.
- Coded SQL scripts in RORULE forms in Evisions Banner to pull up the information of the students to dynamically process data onto other processing banner forms.
- Developed Multiple Reports using Argos Enterprise Reporting to functionally work based on the high level requirements
Teaching Assistant- Java
- Worked with Associate Director of school as Teaching Assistant to help students in his class on the course work.
- Making sure all students checked in class.
- Providing additional one-on-one support to students for letting them understand and perform class-work, home-work, assignments,quiz & exams.
- Attending and supporting classes regarding regular instructions provided by professor and monitoring tasks and schedule accordingly
- Collecting Feedback, complaints and suggestions from students on any course-related activity and bringing it to Professor’s notice.
- Focusing on providing the best available resources to students so they could be able to complete work on schedule.
- Reviewing all students course related work and making sure that everybody is on track and up to the mark and check their activity is in sync with the course schedule
- Motivating, encouraging and supporting students to do additional projects and help them do co-curricular activities.
Technical & Module Lead
- High Level Analysis,Architecture,Design,Development,Solution providing and Leading Offshore Team in Multi Phased Migration tracks.
- Re-designed Physical Modeling to include efficient data distribution/Organise keys across tables for faster data loading and reporting performance improvement.
- Architecture design of Database Layout,Object,User group creations,Analysis of Data/Process skews and Performance Tuning.
- Scheduling Back up,Reclaim, Statistics,Groom and all Database maintenance activities along with Concurrency and Capacity Planning.
- Implemented Netezza load utilities and Data transmission concepts for Historical Data Migration, Incremental loadas and Informatica PowerExchange Bulk writer feature to improve performance using External tables.
- Compilation and registeration of UDX/UDA process on Netezza host to interact with c++compiled output files.
- Optimized the ETL Logic to reduce the cost for update strategy and re-engineered the mappings to remove the bottlenecks in performance.
- Extensive usage of Solution Accelerator tools for Data Migration and Validation.
- Gained appreciation from Tech Architect and Client side coordinator for extra ordinary on the Fly Design solutions and exhaustive scenario analysis.
- Point of Contact- Working as touch point and reference for EVENT AND USSR Modules related Information during and after project duration.
- Enabled reusable scripts for Data movement using nzload bulk option,DDL Comparator utilities for Column Name, Data Type, NULL, DEFAULT constraints, Primary key validator and violation checks which would enforce additional integrity to the data,Performance Monitor and Data/Process Skew Checks.
- Involved in Data movement from ETL side integrated with Data Quality aspects and projected in the Reporting end thus enabling profound understanding of Data.
- Understanding requirements and update the design and mapping specification document.
- Development of ETL mappings, Reports & Dashboards.
- Work on ETL Analysis, Design, Coding and Integration
- Reports & Dashboards Unit testing.
- Involved in System testing. Supported client’s IT team during UAT.
- Developed Unix Shell Scripts for file validation, file creation, error handling and data loads.
- Worked with multiple sources and transformations such as Relational Databases, Flat files
- Developed and tested Informatica mappings involving dynamic lookups and update strategies.
- Performance Tuning.
- Analysis of Expand plans and Optimization of SQLs in Oracle.
- High Level Analysis,Design solutions,Development of Unix shell scripts.
- Involved in Operational control Management for ETL and ELT process for Integrated Functionalities.
- Participated in estimation of scripts using existing FPA Data model.
- Developed Unix Scripts and worked on BTEQ, FastLoad and Multiload scripts
- Provided solutions for complex design problems.
- Took responsibility for Developing/Testing/Implementing the key scripts which determine the critical functionalities of the FPA module.
- Performed Self Testing/Peer Testing .
- Reviewed design documents and test scripts of subordinates.
- Implemented reusable jobs /solutions for data validations which helps in reduction of manual intervention and increase in productivity/ performance
- Developed automation scripts to load some static tables thus saving time and effort.