- Experienced ETL Developer and Database Developer in complex database environments and data warehousing solutions.
- ETL development experience using Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica Powercenter 9.1/8.6 and Informatica Data Quality.
- Cloudera Developer training for Spark and Hadoop with hands - on lab using Hadoop ecosystem tools - Spark, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Impala.
- Oracle Certified Associate and Oracle Database Administration experience in Oracle 11g/10g databases.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows
Databases: Oracle Database 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL
ETL tools: Informatica Powercenter 8.6/9.1, IDQ 8.5/9.1, Oracle SQL Developer, Toad
Hadoop tools: Hadoop components - HDFS, YARN Architecture, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, Impala, Hive
Other Tools: Erwin, Visio 2010, AutoCAD, Tidal, Autosys, Crontab, JIRA, OBIEE, Tableau
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
ETL Integration Specialist
- Design and development of new ETL processes on Confidential ’s Cloud procurement software, providing end to end Source-to-Pay SaaS based solution to procurement and finance organizations.
- Integration and configuration of new ETL processes as per specific client requirements in Extranet Dev environment.
- Execution of existing ETLs to import, transform and publish data loads and updates in Confidential for a specific client.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Software Engineer/ Oracle Database Developer
- Oracle Database development, data integration, and deployment on Confidential ’s SBP (Subscriptions and Billing Platform) system as a Software Engineer in CSIT (Cloud and Software IT services) group.
- Deployment of new changes in Operational Data Store (ODS) to support downstream ELA (Entitlement Licensing Agreement) portal.
- Worked on Unified Data Layer Views in ODS to consolidate data consumed by various systems integrated with SBP.
- Implemented and Deployed new changes in Confidential ’s ODS layer to support ELA portal.
- Implemented data integration changes from multiple database systems (SQL/nonSQL).
- Performed data model changes in ODS on Oracle Stage and Production environment.
- Created PL/SQL Packages and Procedures to implement new database ETL processes.
- Created and modified Views and Materialized Views to implement new changes.
- Scheduled incremental data load jobs and Materialized Views refresh jobs in Toad.
- Collaborated with multiple upstream source systems to resolve any data discrepancy issues.
- Supporting data process for new Entitlement changes running in Production.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
Oracle Database Developer
- My work involved integration of SJG’s Maximo Work Asset Management system with HMM’s GIS data services hosted on Oracle 11g database (184.108.40.206.0 ) and Linux/Windows platform.
- Provided Oracle database support in maintaining and troubleshooting GIS production and test database.
- Implemented GIS database changes as per ongoing client requirements in production database.
- Added new GIS database features for AutoCAD engineers using Python, VBA and Oracle database.
- Build Oracle Stored Procedures, Triggers and Materialized Views in production database.
- Provided technical design specification documents and process flow diagrams using Visio 2010.
- Created database model from existing Oracle database using Erwin for Maximo team.
- Created Database links in test database for read access to Maximo database.
- Performed Unit and Integration testing for new GIS features in test database environment.
- Created T-Sql queries and procedures in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Exported data from Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to Excel and delimited text files.
- Managed large scale database environment supporting database administration activities in production/non-production Oracle 10g/11g databases.
- Performed database refresh, datapump export/import, database user creation, password resetting, granting roles and privileges.
- Restored and recovered reporting databases from production databases.
- Rebuild empty schemas using Oracle Data Pump expdp/impdp utilities.
- Generated AWR reports for tuning complex Oracle SQL queries.
- Created new users for access to production and non-production databases.
- Created Tablespaces, Directory objects, and Database links in reporting databases.
- Resolved tablespace issues by adding datafiles in production and non-production databases.
- Set up new users and roles for Informatica team in Albridge datawarehouse.
- Resolved database connection issues for offshore team in Albridge datawarehouse.