- 4+ years extensive teaching experience.
- Seeking to solve analytical problems and develop models as a Data Scientist
- Offering expertise in Statistics and Machine Learning.
- 4+ years research experience, as well as skills in technical tools for data analysis.
Statistics and Machine Learning: Regression, Tree - based model, PCA and Clustering, Experiment of Design, Survey Methodology, Neural Network, Bayesian Statistics, Time Series, Privacy Preserving Data Mining.
Technical tools: R, SQL, Python (pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow), SAS, Tableau
Confidential, Washington, DCData Scientist
- Defined a practical and rigorous metric for privacy protection in data collection from surveys
- Developed a privacy protection method that has 30% less estimation risk than the state of art RAPPOR algorithm currently used by Google, Apple and other companies
- Wrote 2 first-author papers and presented 4 talks at conferences and seminars
- Conducted exploratory data analysis and built linear regression models based on Baltic Freight Index to help make shipping business decisions and business planning
- Supported engineers to monitor and analyze core data in shipbuilding progress used in project management