- Dependable employee with common sense and a variety of skills and committed to providing total quality work.
- Hard worker, quick learner, eager to further my knowledge of Ajax technology yet possessing the ability to assume responsibility while working well under pressure as part of a team in a high - volume atmosphere.
- Works cooperatively with a wide range of personalities yet versatile and a multi-skilled person capable of working with people of diverse backgrounds and relates easily with all levels of co-workers and customers with excellent leadership skills and .
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills with the ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Highly reliable self- starter; can be counted on to complete assignments in either a team setting or to learn on own initiative.
- Building custom Digital Audio Workstations incorporating video applications to include audio / visual hardware/software ( Microsoft Windows System).
- Net Beans
- Windows 7-8
- Adobe CS6 Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Microsoft Project
- Customer Service
- Social Media
- Public Speaking
- Cakewalk Sonar X3
- Avid Pro Tools v.11
- Sony Vegas Pro v.13
- Ajax Technologies
Confidential, Henrico, Virginia
- Warehouse Manager of various building supplies which included the supervision of several employees.
- Inventory control of products and accessories.
- Delivery of products ordered to locations throughout Richmond and surrounding counties, shipping and receiving.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
On-Site Presentation Technician
- Residential installation of cable for security systems, stereos, video equipment, telephones and computers.
- Overseeing aspects of delivery, setup, strike and operation of rented audio/visual equipment with exception to point of sale contract for services rendered.
Confidential, Chesterfield, Virginia
- Involved with local projects dealing with public speakers, press, radio, television and promotional events in theaters, clubs, and community centers and outdoor events.
- Installation and operation of all audio and video equipment systems. Set up and strike of all recording equipment and cables for individualized recording sessions, back-up, storage/retrieval and documentation of all recorded media.
- Booking of clientele, recording, editing and mixing of analogue and digital instruments, samples and vocals, using a large variety of hardware and software in a digital audio workstations environment.
- Maintain and develop current technologies to increase performance of the recording facility process and procedures.
- Website Development, design, testing, implementation, maintenance, networking, retrofitting of wire and cables for communications services and associated devices.
Confidential, Bronx, New York
Data Entry Clerk
- Volunteering helped me to gain experience in the field of data entry while offering my time to my community. I viewed this opportunity as a win-win for the community and me.