- 11 years of extensive experience in software development, leading teams offshore/on - site.
- Experience in Financial industry in areas related to Core Banking, Life Insurance and pension.
- Extensive hands on experience in IBM mainframes technologies, ETL - Informatica & BI - Cognos.
- Extensive experience in various stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) including project initiation, build, testing, change control, Application Matrices, Risk and Issue log, Release Plan, Resource Matrix, Release Weekend activities and warranty support till total Hand Over to Support teams
- Designed solutions at LBG to transform processes resulting in saving Millions of Pounds, produced better day to day processes and increased team productivity.
- Goal oriented, Creative, Quick learning professional and above all Team Player to get things done by prioritizing and organizing.
- Involved extensively in providing training, knowledge transfer sessions to new employees and assigned technical and functional requirements of the application.
- A ccountable for successful implementation and deliverables of the projects.
- Responsible to conduct presentations and briefings to platform lead, project stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in identifying and fix of existing issues as part of rectification process.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with ability to interact with individuals at all levels. Well experienced in translating statements to detailed level for execution and rolling them up to management status feeds. Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experienced as Project Manager/ Lead at offshore for a UK based Lloyds Client
- Responsible for all Client Delivery and Quality Standards
- Manage a team of 25 members
- People Management responsibilities for the 10 Directs
- Capable in handling Stakeholders Management
- Responsible for training/development of Direct and Indirect Reports
Technical Lead/Sr. Software Engineer
- As Delivery Specialist, oversaw execution of regulatory projects, Rate update activities and Business critical changes in a OffShore-OnShore team model not only supervising all activities but also significant hands on efforts in various technologies.
- Managed project budgets of 250K GBP.
- Capable to maintain both onshore and offshore teams, prepare project planning, track and report actual pound spent against the value quoted to the business/project. Effective use of tools available supplied by project.
- Conduct meetings to present the project status, tracking team efforts, dependencies with any teams, Waivers required if in case of any out of support software used in the system, bringing all Risk, Assumption, also providing the view of the Supply and Demand of resource within the project.
- Capable using the Business intelligent tool - COGNOS, to show the pictorial representation of the Supply & Demand, SME/Analyst/Developer within the project, List of RFQ (Request for Quote) within the projects.
- Extensive knowledge in handling small hopper request, these request are small in size but quite complex and time consuming to deliver.
Technical Skills: COGNOS, Master Work Order Tool ( WMOT), Rational Tool Adaption - RTC, RSA & RRC, Clarity Time management Tool, Business Engine Network (BEN), Statement of Work (SOW), Supply and Demand tracking, Resource profiling, FORTRAN
- Supporting development team in developing solutions. Estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, licenses, development and support.
- Responsible from project initiation, tracking starting from development lifecycle of build, testing, Change Control, Application Matrices, Risk and Issue log, Release Plan, Resource Matrix, Release Weekend activities and warranty support till total Hand Over to Support teams
- Worked with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop project schedule resource plans and preparing business design document.
- Provide technical support for functional requirements and design documents
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks
- Good in identifying Risk, Assumptions & Dependencies (ARIAD) of the different kind of the projects, able to communicate and bridge the gap in case of any issues between Business, Project and IT teams.
- Provide fortnightly status to the management, documenting meeting minutes
- Serve as point of contact in compiling user/process requirements for systems development
- Good knowledge and extensively worked in water fall model starting from initial requirement gathering till post project maintenance.
- Extensive experience in identifying and fix of existing issues.
Technical Skills: COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS, DB2 - SQL, Endevor, File - Aid (DB2 & Flat File), Abend - Aid, EXPEDITOR (Batch & Online), Connect Direct, DB2 - Structure change, SM7, Quality Center.
- Responsible to lead a team of analysts responsible for requirements.
- Ability to go through existing COBOL program and prepare technical system requirements
- Designed High Level Informatica workflows and translated requirements into LLD’s and HLD’s.
- Good knowledge in Estimating the project of different kinds - High, Medium & low. Capable in quantifying the size of project like Efforts required till implementation, cost of activities, doing resource profiling, good in identifying external stakeholders.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
- Participated in testing efforts to ensure requirements are satisfied throughout by creating/ reviewing/ revising testing use cases for CICS programs and Databases.
Technical Skills: COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS, DB2 - SQL, Endevor, File –Aid, Connect Direct, AXIS, ALM.