IT strategic leader in areas of enterprise mobile application support, vendor management, mobile application development, IT operations, infrastructure support, project management, database administration, and contract negotiations.
- Web, Mobile, and E-Commerce Partner Delivery Manager
- Vendor Management for Web, E-Commerce, and Mobile platforms for T-Mobile
- Built new team supporting Mobile Applications for Android, Windows, and Blackberry devices
- Responsible for the deployment of applications to Android and other Mobile markets of up to 20 Million customers
- Leading teams in rollout of Enterprise monitoring systems for Web, E-Commerce, and Mobile platforms
- Directing contract negotiations and vendor management in securing resources for continuing IT Modernization efforts in areas of Adobe CQ5 and CA Wily
- Leading design and development effort for Mobile Enterprise monitoring solution
- Responsible for department budget and resource management
- Built out processes and procedures for new group to interact with Change Board Management and Major Incident Management
- Coordinated group efforts building out new documentation on platform architecture
- Planning coordination of Offshore support for 24/7 Monitoring
Manager IT Operations
- Directing daily monitoring of infrastructure environment including UNIX and windows servers, vmware servers, network devices, databases, and external and internal web sites.
- Created the business case documentation and currently leading a project to replace current infrastructure backup application that will reduce total cost of ownership for backups by over 36 over a three-year period.
- Lead project that replaced the enterprise monitoring application that reduced our yearly software maintenance costs by 80 while at the same time greatly enhancing our systems alerting, SLA reporting capabilities, and reducing our programming needs significantly.
- Helps in the creation of policies and procedures that ensures security of corporate data.
- Lead internal implementation project management and daily product support of Enterprise System Monitoring application products including IBM Netcool Tivoli and Heroix Longitude
- Hands on management of incidents, problem resolution, and ITIL processes within IT.
- Manages new and existing Information Technology contract negotiations
- Directed the data circuit provisioning, network device purchasing, and management of network monitoring for all corporate and over twenty remote office sites located throughout the Unites States.
- Creates, develops, and manages relationships with SaaS vendors that have reduced hardware and software maintenance costs considerably.
- Manages infrastructure server backups and ensures errors are reported and acted upon in a timely manner.
- Supervise and maintains bulk data transfer capabilities for both internal and external data transfer needs.
- Responsible for creating business case documentation leading to reduction in TCO of IT systems.
- Leads technology direction and presents vision to senior IT leadership.
- Maintain infrastructure SOX controls and fulfill internal/external audit requests to ensure compliance with SEC and FINRA regulations.
- Directs the management of up to ten Apache Tomcat web servers on remote Linux platform.
- Manage external and outsourced IT vendors to ensure proper service levels/escalations are upheld.
- Collaborate with IT divisions and business to establish and maintain IT Service Level Agreements.
- Ensures that proper Enterprise System management rules and thresholds are maintained.
- Supported the daily maintenance, code movement, and monitoring of six Oracle EBS environments
- Lead DBA responsible for 25 Oracle, 30 SQL Server, and numerous MySQL databases.
- UNIX scripting for data integration, migration, and ETL support
- Informatica administrator for data warehouse development team
Senior Database Engineer
- Responsible for the creation of Data Warehouse in Oracle 8i and later migration to Oracle 9i.
- Worked with Data Warehouse team to create the logical and physical design of the Enterprise Oracle Data Warehouse.
- Facilitated original creation of PL/SQL ETL code to load data from three disparate OLTP business systems into Oracle 8i Data Warehouse.
- Carried out the Installation, configuration, and administration of ETL tool Informatica PowerCenter version 5.1 and conducted subsequent upgrades to 7.1.1 and 8.1.6 Hot Fix 9 .
- Developed custom scripts for Oracle RMAN hot and cold backups for 25 Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g databases on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Developed UNIX and windows shell scripting in support of all Oracle data movement processes.
- I have improved and enhanced data movement of ETL tools by developing custom Oracle sql loader scripts, Oracle export/import scripts, custom tablespace transport scripting, drop/create index script creation, and dynamic flat file download/validation/upload/archive scripts.
- Charged with the administration of Oracle Discoverer, creation and administration of automated business intelligence reports, and the creation of Oracle Business Intelligence roles and privileges.
- Maintained, administered, and supported Oracle Applications Server 10g Portal system that supports customer facing public website, internal corporate portal, and internal reports server.
- Responsible for the alerting and reporting of Netbackup jobs to ensure Oracle backup jobs are processed successfully.
- Control of daily Oracle DBA functions including schema/user creation, index tuning, database tuning, tablespace creation, database troubleshooting, investigating client/server connection issues, database installations, database archiving, script creations for backups/monitoring, and SOX control auditing.
- Created and maintained over fifteen Oracle operational data stores.
Database Administrator Supervisor
- Lead DBA and supervised the mentoring of junior DBAs.
- Administration and Performance Tuning for all Oracle MS SQL Server databases.
- Established Internal Backup and Recovery strategies and procedures for all internal databases.
- Development of all internal financial reports.
- Implementation and configuration of Netcool, HP Openview, Remedy, InfoVista products.
- Performed multiple ORACLE software and database installations, migrations, and upgrades for 2 TB.
- Traveled to client sites to set-up hot and cold backup and recovery procedures.
- Responsible for executing and tuning ORACLE database PL/SQL alter and sql loader insert scripts.
- Set tuning and performance enhancements for client's production ORACLE databases and applications.
- Application Support for Cellular Customer Care and Billing Client/Server Software.
- Responsible for modification of source C code, Stored Procedures, and Sybase data repair conversions.
Avionic Technician / Satellite Engineer
Engineer for satellite communications network
Top Secret Clearance
Additional expertise includes: Project Management, Oracle Architect/design/admin, Oracle Enterprise Manager, ETL tool Installation/Administration, Oracle Data Warehouse Administration, Managed Services Management, Business Case Creation, Contract Negotiation, Infrastructure SOX compliance, Data-center Environmentals Management, VMware Admin/management, Enterprise System Management, Informatica Design/admin, UNIX/Linux Shell Scripting, Replication, Database Tuning, Citrix admin, BI Reporting, Backup admin/reporting, and Web support.